Chapter Three

Let Me Love You

There were still 10 minutes left before the rest time end. A lot of thing played on Sehun's mind right now. He still had the urge to ask Chanyeol why did he rejected a nice girl like Yoona. More than that, Yoona really has a pretty good looking. Almost looks perfect in Sehun's eyes. So he doesn't think that there is a logical reason to reject her.

 

"Why did you rejected her? I mean... she's a pretty nice girl. And she is drop dead beautiful for me. Almost like an angel."

 

That sudden question from Sehun got Chanyeol choked his food. He quickly grabbed his ice lemon tea and gulped all of it in just one shot. After that, he wiped his wet lips and heaved a sigh.

 

Sehun looks completely confused with his best friend's behaviour. He frowned and stared at Chanyeol. Mouth shut as he was waiting for Chanyeol to explain it.

 

"How did you know that she is a nice girl? If I'm not mistake, you never meet on eyes to eyes with her!", Chanyeol exclaimed loud and clear.

 

Sehun let out a sigh and rested his chin on his right palm. The incident last night replayed on his mind again one by one. Sehun was a bit hesitated to tell about it to Chanyeol but as he looked at the big frown on Chanyeol's face, he had no choice.

 

"I met her last night. She accidentally hit me with her bike."

 

"She what?!"

 

Chanyeol's sudden loud yell successfully pulled a lot of attention in the cafeteria. Both of them bowed their heads at the other students who were looking at their direction. As the situation got back to normal, Sehun quickly shot a dead glare to his best friend.

 

"Low your voice a bit, would you? She hit me with her bike last night." And as Chanyeol still looks dumbfounded after what had he told about, Sehun continued. "I'm fine. Just the pain will hit my back sometimes. But not that bad, actually."

 

"Then, what's happen next?", Chanyeol asked, half curious, half excited. Obviously can be seen right through the pair of his eyes.

 

For couple minutes, silent filled between the two of them. Chanyeol punched on Sehun's arm lightly as he can't wait to hear what will Sehun tells him next. For the nth time, Sehun let out a sigh again.

 

"She brought me to her house, treated my wound and then we chatted until late in the morning before I went back to my home.", Sehun lied. Chanyeol doesn't has to know about he slept in Yoona's house last night. And about Miyoung's romantic relationship with Nichkhun too.

 

Yes, Chanyeol knew about his deep love feeling towards Miyoung. Well, one and only Sehun's best friend that knew about the secret. And Sehun felt that the ache will comes back anytime if he tells about it to Chanyeol. So he just kept it as a secret.

 

"Huh, she is really nice indeed.", Chanyeol spilled out his point. He stared down at his empty plate, looked like in deep thinking. Several seconds of silent, Chanyeol leaned his head on the chair and let out a deep breathe.

 

"But you don't really know her much, Sehun-ah. You just met her for one night, doesn't mean that you have truly know all about her. Yes, I admitted that she is nice and pretty. But there's just this one side of her that makes me want to stay away from her. To simplify it all, she's just not my type, okay."

 

Ring ring!

 

And as soon as that, the bell rang. Signed that the rest time has ended. Upon hearing it, Chanyeol quickly stood up from the chair and grabbed his backpack. He tapped on Sehun's shoulder and gave a small smile.

 

"I got to go. And please don't wait for me after the class end, okay? I have to settle up some family matters and need to get home earlier today. See you tomorrow!" 

 

"Wait!", Sehun called out. But Chanyeol had already ran to the classroom building to attend his next class. Lastly, Sehun can only let out a sigh again and spaced out. There's a lot of question kept on bombarding his mind.

 

What is the meaning behind Chanyeol's explanation? What kind of side that Chanyeol told about Yoona? Is it a good one or a bad one? And is Yoona really has this kind of split personalities whenever she was with someone that she likes or interested with?

 

Sehun scratched his head slowly as he thought about all of the questions. And unfortunately all of them have been left unanswered as he started to give up and walked to his next class. But he will make sure to find all of the answers whether by himself or it will come on its own.

 

-----

 

"Miyoung-ssi, you're not focus."

 

Miyoung who was a bit spacing out quickly bowed her head after she got hailed by her assistance, Jongin. They're in the music room of SMIU, the usual place for the participants from Arts and Cultural Club to practice for the dance competition that will be hold in another two weeks at their own respective college.

 

While the other members are focusing on the practice, Miyoung was the only one who can't really did it. Sometimes she would glance at Sehun who was far at the in front. The boy looks calmed and poker face as always. But what was worrying her the most is Sehun did not talked to her at all this one whole day.

 

Did she had said something that makes Sehun bad mood? Or the boy actually has a problem? Miyoung was completely confused. She raised her hand and asked to get rest for awhile as she can't focused on the practice anymore. So she walked to the back of the room and sat on the wooden floor.

 

For some moments, she just couldn't take her eyes off Sehun. Miyoung noticed that Sehun always tried to avoid any eye contact with her which made her felt a bit sad. Sehun never acts like that before. He will never try to avoid her like what he did right now.

 

Several minutes later, Miyoung drowned in her own thoughts. The last conversation with Sehun last evening played on her mind. After she told him about her relationship with Nichkhun, Sehun looks kind of acting weird. He didn't talked a lot like usual, no jokes, no teases and his face almost looks emotionless. He completely looks like an alive statue.

 

Is Sehun acting like that because of her relationship with Nichkhun? But what's the point? To tell that all this while Sehun was ccompletely in love with her? So that's why he looks cold to hide his real feeling right now? Miyoung scratched her head harshly making her long hair turned messy.

 

"Miyoung-ssi, there's someone wants to see you."

 

Jongin's voice snapped Miyoung from a long daze. She nodded her head to the guy and stood up from her feet. As she walked closer to the main door, there she saw Nichkhun stood at outside of the music room and smiling at her.

 

"Hey babe, look like you worked too hard. Come, I treat you coffee."

 

Miyoung that was just realized that her boyfriend mentioned about her messy hair, quickly fixed it up. Miyoung shot a dead glare to Nichkhun as the guy only grinned like a fool at her.

 

"Wait, I want to go get my handbag."

 

Miyoung walked back to the back of the room to get her lovely Gucci handbag. And then, she walked back to the main door. Before she followed Nichkhun from behind who had just walked away, Miyoung took a last glance at Sehun. Still like before but this time Sehun quickly facing his back to Miyoung.

 

She was completely disappointed and irritated with Sehun's behaviour that day. So she decided to just let him be. Maybe sooner or later the situation will get back to normal. Yeah, hope so.

 

-----

 

"Bye, Sehun-ssi!"

 

Sehun replied the waves and smiled bitterly. Some members of the club had left the music room to go back home. The only who still in there were only Sehun, Jongin and 3 other members whose Sehun not really close with.

 

Sehun quickly packed all his things and hung his backpack on his right shoulder. Before he went out from the large room, he bid goodbye to the others.

 

On his way to the main gate of the campus, Sehun kept on spacing out. Mostly the thing that kept playing on his mind now was all about Miyoung. Remembering about the event happened in the music room awhile ago, Sehun felt the same pain hit in his heart again.

 

The way he tried to avoid any eye contact with Miyoung, he didn't talked with Miyoung this whole day and when he faced his back to Miyoung when she was out with Nichkhun, probably they're having a date right now.

 

Now, it just seems difficult for Sehun to go through the next day. When Miyoung is everything for him but now there's someone else who has owned her heart before himself. If only he confess his feeling to Miyoung from the first time, he bet that he will never feel regret. Whether Miyoung will accept him or not, the most important is Miyoung has knows how his feeling towards her for so damn long. But now, it's just too late for Sehun.

 

Sehun took a really deep breathe before exhaled it slowly. Now he has to think a way to forget all this painfulness. Not keep on moarning over it. Yes, Sehun had decided to get through all of it slowly. Sehun nodded his head with strong determination burning in his soul.

 

-----

 

Yoona's POV

 

I lifted my head and looked at the sky above. Seems like it will rain anytime and the sky started to get dark. I looked at my bicycle and bit my lips slowly. Should I ride the bike at this time now? If I do so, I can guarantee that maybe I will arrive home in soaking wet. I let out a sigh and decided to wait at the bus stop until the sky look a bit clear again.

 

And exactly like what I thought, several minutes later it's started raining. But it's not that heavy though. I heaved a sigh, relived that I made a quick decision to wait for awhile.

 

As I waited for the rain to stop, I took some minutes to observe my bike. It's not really broken though. Just both of the tyres were flat because its got leakages.

 

Lucky that there was Luhan to help me replaced the new tyres. Luhan is a chinese guy who's staying at the next door of my house. Well, because of that we are best friend. He's kind of cute though but it just that I really in love with someone.

 

Park Chan Yeol. As the name slipped from my mouth, I let out a heavy sigh. For one and a half year I tried to captivate his heart, but lastly my heart that broke. I don't even know what was my fault.

 

 I let out a sigh again. Closed my eyes for a moment to ease my heart a bit. Suddenly, I heard some noises beside me. Remembering that I was all alone at the bus stop, plenty of negative thought started to appear on my mind. I quickly opened my eyes.

 

"Ah, Yoona-ssi. You're here. Anyway, hye!"

 

I kept on blinked my eyes as I stared at the guy who was stood in front of me. The boy from last night. He grinned at me with this kind of innocent look. But I couldn't remembered his name.

 

"You're... what's your name again?"

 

He chuckled a bit as he heard my stupid question. Probably I look like a forgetful person right now. But well, if we didn't know about something, then we should ask about it, right? Tsk, you sound like an idiot.

 

"I'm Sehun. Oh Se Hun.", he said calmly before he asked. "Can I sit beside you?"

 

I nodded my head and gave him a friendly smile. So then he sat beside me and silent started to fill between us. All that I can heard right now was the sound of the rain which becomes heavier from time to time. No sign of it will stop sooner.

 

But the problem is the rainwater started to flow inside of the bus stop that made us had to move closer to each other. And as our shoulders touched, we looked at each other eyes to eyes. Our clothes started to get all soaked. And without realized, my heart started to thumping faster.

 

 Oh my God.

 

------------------------------

 

Updated! Sorry it takes too long. Hope you guys enjoy it. Keep on subscribe, comment and upvote if you can. Teehee. Lots of love! Annyeong.

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.