Chapter Five

Let Me Love You

Sorry for not updating in a very long time. So, here's the new update. Enjoy!

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.

 

------------------------------

 

Day by day, Sehun and Yoona started to get closer with each other. They went anywhere together, like leeches. And without realized, the relationship between Sehun and Miyoung became distanced. Both of them rarely talked with each other at this time. They were also busied preparing for the dance competition. Eventhough they were participated together, but they seem doesn't close like before.

 

It's quite hard for both of them actually. Where Sehun tried his best to avoid Miyoung while Miyoung maintained her ego to not be the one who will start any conversation.

 

But what hurt Miyoung the most is Sehun's cold reaction towards her. More than that, the latter is now looks like getting more closer with Yoona, his new so-called best friend. That's not mean Miyoung disagree with the close relationship between them, but why should Sehun avoided her instead?

 

Miyoung let out a heavy sigh as she kept on thinking about Sehun. Indeed she really missed the time she spent together with Sehun, his jokes, teases and everything. Like she really missed it a lot.

 

"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

 

Miyoung lifted her head and flashed a fake sweet smile to her boyfriend. She shook her head to assure Nichkhun that nothing was bothering her mind. Nichkhun looks clueless but then he just shrugged it off and continued to enjoy his caramel latte. They were now having their tea time at a cafe after Miyoung practiced.

 

Miyoung rested her chin on her right palm as her mind started to wonder about something else. Another problem is she felt like her feeling towards Nichkhun now was not like from when she had a crush on him. Everytime she's with Nichkhun, the vision of Sehun kept on bothering her mind. Like a ghost.

 

'I miss you, Sehun.'

 

-----

 

One week later...

 

Tomorrow is a really big day for the members of Arts and Cultural Club, the dance competition. Today they were having their very last practice. So, the hardwork and tense are bigger than before.

 

"Sehun-ssi, there's someone wants to see you."

 

Sehun turned his head at Jongin and beamed a sweet smile to the guy. He walked to the main door just to see Yoona stood there looking a bit hesitated. Sehun flashed a big grin to the girl.

 

"Yoona! Didn't expect you to come here."

 

Yoona bit her lips slowly and smiled awkwardly at Sehun. Actually, she was confused with herself. After the class ended, she thougt she will straightly go back home. But she didn't knew why her feet quickly brought her to the music room. Maybe she was alone and need a friend. Maybe.

 

"Erm... just want to see you?", said Yoona a bit stuttered.

 

Sehun frowned and looked at Yoona confusely. The girl seems looks like acting a bit weird. And her face kind of looks a bit red.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Concerned if Yoona has a fever or something, Sehun put his right palm on Yoona's forehead while his left palm on his own. To check her body's temperature.

 

But without Sehun realized, that quite small touch can made Yoona jumped a little bit because of surprised and her heart beating unusual. Her eyes wide open as she stared at Sehun's face which just a few inches away from hers.

 

'Oh heart, please! Why you should felt this way whenever I'm around him?'

 

"Hmm... you're fine."

 

Yoona secretly shook her head and took a deep breathe. She knew she shouldn't feel that way whenever she's with a guy. At least for this time.

 

"Come in, Yoona. My practice will finish in a few minutes. So mind to wait for me?", Sehun asked in a friendly way. He flashed a wide smile to the girl.

 

Yoona who was a bit nervous because of his expression awkwardly nodded her head and smiled. She followed Sehun from the back and entered the music room. For some moments, Yoona noticed that a few member of the club stared at them. Some of them were giggling to each other which made her cheeks automatically felt hot and changed into pink shades.

 

Then, her eyes fell to Sehun's secret crush, Miyoung. The older girl looked like looking at them with this kind of dissastify look. And then Miyoung turned her head away and focused back on practice.

 

That kind of a bit cold expression from Miyoung made Yoona wondered by herself. But then she just shrugged it off and thought positively. Maybe she was just tired, right?

 

-----

 

Finally, about 30 minutes later, the last practice ended. Before the members were asked to dismiss, Miyoung as the leader of the club, gave some motivation, supports and wished good luck to all of them. After that, they bid goodbye to each other before went back home.

 

Sehun wiped the sweat on his face and neck with a towel. While he was walking to Yoona's direction, Minho, one of his closest friends in the club tapped on his shoulder. Sehun looked at Minho just to see him smiling like an idiot. Sehun noticed Minho kept on glancing at Yoona.

 

"Such a goddamn beauty your girlfriend huh, Hun?"

Sehun looked clueless with the guy's sudden statement. He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly. Now he understood what is Minho tried to talk about. Sehun shook his head slowly to convince Minho that he told the truth.

 

"She is... just my friend. Not more than that, bro."

 

"But if she really will be one day, don't afraid to tell me, yeah?"

 

Minho winked naughtily at Sehun and chuckled. He bid goodbye to Sehun before walked out from the music room. Sehun can only stared at him until he lost from his view. Without realized, Sehun's lips curved a small smile.

 

"Hey, done already?"

 

Listened to the soft voice, Sehun quickly turned his head and looked at he girl who was stood steadily in front of him. Sehun flashed a sweet smile to Yoona and gave a small nod.

 

"Yeah, I want to pack my things first. Then, I will treat you ice cream! Deal?"

 

"Sure!"

 

Both of them smiling to one another before walked to the back of the room together. They looked really happy as they chatted with each other and sometimes they will laughed.

 

Miyoung who was secretly glancing at them from afar tried harder to control her face that almost looks disappointed. As the sight of Sehun who was accidentally crashed with Yoona served her eyes, Miyoung quicky turned her head away and walked from the music room with a miserable heart.

 

As Miyoung walked to the main gate of the campus, suddenly tears started to flow down to her cheeks without knowledge. Miyoung stopped walking for awhile and cried as she wants. That one question bombarded her mind again.

 

'Why should I felt hurt? Oh, God! Why?'

 

-----

 

Sehun's POV

 

After I accompanied Yoona to her home, I went to the bus stop nearby and ride the bus to go back home. Usually Yoona will cycling to go back home but today she didn't. Maybe she had already planned to spend time with me after my practice. But it's not that hard though to walk her home. I felt really enjoyed instead.

 

I don't know that Yoona is actually a bit open-minded. She was really carefree to share about her friendship with me. From what I heard from her, she didn't really has a lot of friend. But Yoona told me that she has one best friend that she called as Jessica.

 

They had known each other since high school and still kept in touch until now. But unfortunately they didn't study in the same college. Jessica is now studying at one of the prestigious universities in London and took the designing course. She dreamt to be a fashion designer one day.

 

I can saw Yoona's eyes shining so bright and her voice sounds full of joy when she told the story about Jessica. Yet sometimes that doe-like eyes would look a bit sorrow and teary. Maybe she really misses her best friend. And maybe she is alone now and didn't had any best friend in the campus.

 

One more thing that I learnt about Yoona was she is the one and only daughter in her family. She has two brothers who are working now and she is the youngest too. Despite of that, the attention that she got from her parent is more than her brothers will get. Mostly her parent will try their best to fulfill her wants and needs.

 

Now Sehun kind of understood why Yoona was acted a bit like queen control with Chanyeol. It's not a split personalities. Yoona just being herself and try her very best to not let something that she loves losing from her. It's natural though.

 

As the bus stopped at the bus stop nearby my house, I quickly walked out from the bus and started to head home. I can felt my whole body were full of tiredness. The vision of my bed started to play on my mind. Sleep!

 

My feet started to walking slowly as I saw a familiar figure was leaned on the wall of my house. The girl kept on bowed her head eventhough that I had stood still in front of her. My heart was beating like crazy as I can heard her sobbed and her shoulders moved up and down continuously. Is she crying?

 

"Noona?", I carefully touched her shoulders.

 

As she lifted her head, my eyes were completely wide open. I was really shocked as soon as the pair of her teary and red eyes stared deeply into my eyes. I knew that she just cried for so damn badly. And that thing made my heart hurt.

 

Without my knowledge, Miyoung noona suddenly pulled me into an embrace. Into a really tight embrace. All kind of feeling mixed together in my heart. I can't really hold it anymore. I can't do anything than replied the hug back tightier. And with full courage, I kissed the crown of her head and her hair gently.

 

"I'm sorry, noona. I miss you."

 

End of Sehun's POV

 

------------------------------

 

It's a short update indeed. But I'll try to write longer for the next chapter. See you in the next update!

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.