Chapter Eight

Let Me Love You

"Lovely couple."

 

Sehun beamed a sweet smile to the man who's in his 30's that just happened to walk passed both of them. Yoona hung her head low as her face started to blush hard. It was a little awkward for her but yet she felt so happy in the inside.

 

"Oh! I want to try that."

 

Yoona lifted her head and looked at Sehun who was excitedly stared at a direction. Yeah, they're in the funfair at the middle of Gangnam-gu, having their so-called date. Yoona turned her head to look at the same direction as Sehun. It's a stall for the shooting range.

 

"Let's go!", said Sehun smiling before he walked to the stall.

 

Yoona blinked her eyes several time before she quickly followed Sehun from behind. She stood beside the taller boy who had already held the toy rifle that will be use to play the shooting range. On the other hand, the hawker who is in his middle 40's busied blabbering about how to play the game.

 

"If you successfully shoot all three of the cupboards with lion face on it, you can choose your own gift!"

 

"Really?", asked Sehun half surprised. His eyes shine brighter as the man nodded his head. Sehun bowed his head a bit to look at Yoona who is shorter than him and gave out a warm smile. "Which one do you like, Yoona? Show me."

 

"Huh?"

 

Yoona looked a little surprised to hear that sudden question from Sehun. And as his sharp eyes stared deeply into her doe-like eyes, Yoona quickly looked at the prizes that have been prepared. Yoona didn't know why she felt so nervous to make any eye contact with Sehun. She felt her heart will explode anytime if she let it goes on. And as his stare got deeper, Yoona quickly saw a big fluffy teddy bear which is one of the cartoon characters in LINE, Brown at right side of the stall.

 

"I want that!", Yoona fastly pointed her index finger at the bear which instantly grabbed Sehun's attention to look at it too. Sehun nodded his head and corrected the position of the toy rifle on his hands to start shooting. Without realized, Yoona secretly heaved a sigh.

 

Even just several seconds that Sehun started playing, Yoona can't help herself but to stare at the boy's face. She felt touch and her heart thumping like crazy as she watched Sehun who was completely focus on the game. Her lips secretly formed a happy smile.

 

-----

 

Yoona playfully kept on poking the bear's tiny nose and giggling like a kid. Sehun and Yoona were now sitting on one of the benches in the funfair after play about two rides. Yoona still can't let her eyes off from Brown. Thanks to Sehun, he successfully got the teddy bear for Yoona. He still remembered how big the smile that plastered on the beautiful girl's face. And unknowingly it made him happy in the inside.

 

Sehun jokingly pouted while looking at Yoona who still playing with the cute fluffy bear. "Yoona.", he called softly. But Yoona still ignored him. Actually Yoona was quite embarrassed to look at Sehun after she heard that kind of a bit sensual voice from the boy. So she thought it's best to just ignore him to not let any other feeling creep in her heart.

 

Sehun felt unsatisfy that Yoona still doesn't want to look at him. So he made a decision to play around with the girl by poking her shoulder continuously. And it does work when Yoona felt ticklish and looked at him with a fake angry look.

 

"Yahh! What are you doing?"

 

Sehun crossed his hands on his chest and did his famous poker face. It's quite fun though to play around with Yoona. Sometimes the girl can act so cute and innocent which Sehun found it is really attractive in Yoona. Sehun secretly hid his smirk that almost form on his pink lips. 'It's revenge time.'

 

Yoona mocked jokingly before a naughty idea popped in her head. Yoona smile evilly made Sehun looked at her frowning. And after that, Yoona suddenly pushed Sehun as strong as she can until it did makes the boy fell to the ground.

 

"Yahh, Im Yoon Ah!"

 

Yoona quickly got up from her seat and playfully stick out her tongue to the boy. "Catch me if you can!" And then, she fastly ran away from Sehun who started to catch her up from behind. There they're playing like kids in the funfair without even cared about the stares from other peoples.

 

-----

 

At midnight around 12.30 a.m., Sehun gentlemanly volunteered to accompany Yoona until she safely arrives at home. There both of them walking side to side at the deserted street. Sehun got his hands in the pockets of his jeans while Yoona still hugging Brown tightly. Silence filled between both of them for awhile before Yoona voiced out.

 

"Thank you so much for today, Sehun. It was really fun."

 

Sehun gave a sweet smile to the girl and lifted his shoulders like it was not a big deal. "Not a biggie. Well, we can have another date if you want.", said Sehun giggled.

 

"Why not?"

 

Yoona returned the smile back and nodded her head in amusement. After several minutes, they started to get silent back. Just the sound of their footsteps can be heard.

 

About 10 minutes of walking, finally they arrived at in front of the penthouse. Eventhough Yoona kept refused Sehun to accompany her until in front of her house door, but the boy was stubborn enough to listen to her. So she just gave up and let Sehun to do what he wants.

 

"So here it is!", said Yoona while smiling bitterly. It was a bit sad for her that the day will be end but she knew that they will meet again. Yoona secretly let out a sigh and looked at Sehun. She just noticed that the boy was staring at her since awhile ago. Yoona bowed her head, felt shy because of the stare. Because of her reaction, Sehun jokingly grinned at her.

 

Suddenly...

 

Krreet.

 

Yoona who was leaning on the door startled after it suddenly opened from the inside. She turned her head just to see Sunny grinned guiltily at her. Yoona gave a sweet smile to the girl before she hugged Sunny's shoulder.

 

"Sehun, this is my new roommate, Sunny. And Sunny, this is Sehun. My..."

 

"Boyfriend.", Sunny unconsciously cut her off making Yoona quickly shot a death glare at her. Sunny who was quite blur blinked her eyes because she doesn't understand what is the meaning behind Yoona's expression.

 

Sehun laughed as he just watched the funny gestures from both of the girls. Because of that, Yoona ended up blushing and awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. She gripped on Sunny's shoulder gently and looked at her with a fake angry look.

 

After Sehun stopped laughing, he looked at both of them and his lips formed a warm smile. "I got to go home right now. It's late already. Meet you again, Yoona. Bye, Sunny!"

 

"Bye!", said Yoona and Sunny at the same time. They just stared at the boy until he lost from their sights. After that, both of them walked into the house and Yoona looked at Sunny with an unsatisfy look.

 

"Yahh, he just my friend, you know? You made me felt embarrassed." Yoona jokingly pouted and pretend to get sulking. But Sunny just laughed and pointed at the fluffy brown teddy bear that still in Yoona's tight embrace.

 

"Oh yeah? But he is sweet enough as a friend to give you this!"

 

Sunny stick out her tongue and quickly ran into her room, ignored the loud call from Yoona who didn't in time to catch up with her. Yoona stomped on her feet angrily but then as she looked at Brown, she started to smile like a fool again. Yoona hugged Brown tightier and whispered slowly.

 

"Oh God, I'm in love! What should I do?"

 

------------------------------

 

Hello, guys! Here's a short update, hope you guys like it. Thanks again for those who had subscribe and comment, I really really appreaciate it a lot! So this update full of YoonHun's moments, keke! Well, see you in the next chapter.

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.