Chapter Six

Let Me Love You

It was a really cold yet calm night. Shining stars were decorating the dark blue sky made the view looked really stunning. Both of them sat on the grass while enjoying the cool wind that blew to their faces.

 

Sehun borrowed Baekhyun's motorbike and brought Miyoung together to one of his favourite places in Seoul. There is a mountain which located not really far from their campus. Sehun always goes to the mountain to watch scenery of the city there. Sometimes he goes there just to relax his mind or he just got nothing to do.

 

Miyoung was the first girl that he brought to the mountain. There this kind of a pleasure feeling creep in his heart as he looked at the wide smile that plastered on the older girl's face as they arrived there. Miyoung really looked so happy that Sehun brought her to a really beautiful place that night. No more tears fall down to her cheeks anymore.

 

Sehun had promised to himself that he will never hurt Miyoung anymore. Even if she already had someone else that she loves, Sehun wouldn't care about it. Why should he do something that not only just Miyoung was hurting but himself too? And Sehun realized that he will never can avoid Miyoung anymore after the girl was crying badly because of him.

 

'I'm sorry, noona. I promise I will never hurt you anymore. Never.'

 

"Sehunnie..", Miyoung called the boy's name softly.

 

As soon as that, she leaned her head on Sehun's chest and hugged his right arm tightly. Sehun was a bit astonished with the girl's sudden action. Automatically it made him felt nervous. While for Miyoung, she can heard the sound of his heart beating fast and it made her chuckled.

 

"I can hear your heart beating, Sehunnie. It sounds so... audible."

 

Gulp.

 

Sehun slowly gulped his saliva as both of them were now staring deeply into each other's eyes. Her fair skin, angelic flawless face and luscious pink lips made Sehun can't took his eyes off her. Miyoung was captivated by Sehun's sharp yet beautiful eyes. And then, they drown into each other's stare as their faces moving closer and closer.

 

Miyoung closed her eyes shut as their noses touched with one another. Sehun can felt adrenaline running fast in his blood. 'Almost there, Sehun.'  And as their lips almost touch, suddenly...

 

"Sehun, I was alone."

 

Gasp!

 

Sehun quickly distanced his face away from Miyoung. Looked like the older girl got so surprised because of that. Miyoung stared at Sehun confusely as the boy looked a bit cautious. It was like Sehun just seeing a ghost.

 

Sehun closed his eyes for awhile to think about what had just happened. When he was nearly to kiss Miyoung, suddenly the vision of Yoona popped on his mind. From what he can remembered, Yoona looked really sad that time. Sehun was completely dumbfounded.

 

'What just I..'

 

Before Sehun can open his eyes back, Yoona's soft shaky voice rang in his head again.

 

"I was alone.."

 

Sehun fastly opened his eyes wide and gasped loudly. Miyoung was really shocked and at the same time concerned about his condition. So she touched on Sehun's shoulders and tapped it slowly.

 

"Sehunnie, are you okay? You are sweating.."

 

Sehun panted harshly before he took a deep breathe and started to get calmer. For some moments, he can felt cold sweat on his face and his head started to spin really bad. Sehun shook his head vigorously to lose it off.

 

"Noona, I think I can't send you home.. My head... hurt..", Sehun tried his best to explain.

 

Miyoung patted Sehun's back sofly and nodded. She quickly pulled out her smart phone and dialed on Baekhyun's number. Well, Miyoung and Baekhyun are in the same age and they met each other a lot of time either in the campus or at the outside. So they know one another really well.

 

After a few minutes talked with Baekhyun on the phone, Miyoung ended up the call and put her smart phone back in the pocket of her skinny jeans. She looked at Sehun back and tried as best as possible to calm the younger boy.

 

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol will come to pick us up. Wait for a bit, Sehunnie. I know you're a strong boy."

 

Miyoung started to Sehun's hair softly. That kind of gesture from Miyoung ease his heart for a little. But his head still spinning bad. He really needs some rest right now. And he still kept on thinking about what just happened to him.

 

'God, what's wrong with me? What is Yoona has to do with me? Argh..'

 

-----

 

"I'm really sorry to disappoint you, noona. But I couldn't really make it."

 

Sehun can heard Miyoung giggling on the other line. He corrected his position on the bed and cleaved his phone closer. Then, he put the back of his right arm on his forehead.

 

"It's alright, Sehunnie. Don't worry about it. We're all understood on how your condition right now. Oh yeah, all of us wish for you to get well soon, okay?"

 

"Okay. Say thanks to everyone and I wish you guys the very best luck. Hope we can win again this year. Fighting!"

 

After that, they bid goodbye to each other before Sehun ended the call and put his phone on the coffee table beside his bed. He let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes shut for awhile.

 

After they arrived home last night, Sehun got a really hot fever. His head spinned more bad. So he straightly went to his bed and fastly got into a long sleep. Unfortunately, he woke up late this morning and couldn't made to join the dance competition. So he called Miyoung about a few minutes before their club's turn to perform.

 

It was completely frustrated for Sehun because he couldn't join s for the competition in the very last minute. But as he heard that Miyoung and the others were comprehend on his condition, it didn't made Sehun worried too much.

 

Besides, Sehun felt that he can't really do it too. Even his head was not hurting like before and his fever had lessen a little, Sehun had no energy at all. So he planned to just get some rest for the whole day.

 

As he almost wants to close his eyes, suddenly the door of his room opened wide from the outside. Sehun looked at the direction just to see Baekhyun stood there and beamed a wide smile. Then, the older boy walked inside the room and sat on the edge of Sehun's single bed.

 

"Glad that you have woke up. Feeling better?", Baekhyun asked softly. He has thought Sehun like his own little brother, so it's normal for him to feel worry about Sehun if the younger boy got sick or something.

 

Sehun gave a small nod and smiled bitterly. "Feeling much better than before. Anyway, didn't you have to be at the campus in a time like this?"

 

"Well yeah, that's true. But I returned home for awhile because there is someone who wants to see you. She didn't knew our house whereabout so I accompanied her."

 

Sehun started to frown hardly after hearing Baekhyun's statement. He looked at the door to check if the person who Baekhyun told wants to see him standing there. But he couldn't see anyone. Sehun looked at Baekhyun back just to see the older boy grinned like an idiot.

 

"She must be someone special for you, right? You look really anxious.", Baekhyun asked naughtily while moving his eyebrows up and down just to joke around.

 

Obviously Sehun was completely blurred for what Baekhyun tried to tell him. He looked at Baekhyun confusely waiting for the older boy to explain it clearer. But Baekhyun just grinning like a kid without showing any sign to tell the truth.

 

Sehun punched his arm lightly. "Hyung, who is it actually?"

 

And as soon as that, Sehun saw a familiar girl carefully walked inside of his room. His eyes wide open and his heart started to beat. Beating unnormally like it always did.

 

"Yoona?"

 

-----

 

As the performance ended up perfectly, the audiences clapped loudly. After that, the members of Arts and Cultural club from SMIU held each other's hand and bowed. Then, they walked to the back stage together happily.

 

"Alright guys, let's cheer. Win or lose, doesn't matter. Well done for all of us!"

 

So all of them did a group hug and congratulating each other. Then, they dismissed as Miyoung had ordered. Now, they have just to wait for the final result. Deep in their heart were wishing to win again for this year.

 

"Hey, babe!"

 

Miyoung was shocked and froze at the same time as Nichkhun suddenly came to her and gave a peck on her lips. Her eyes started to wonder and checked if there is anybody else there. She heaved a sigh as there is nobody else other than the two of them at the stage entrance.

 

Miyoung shot a dead glare at the Thai boy who only showed a bareface to her. "If someone else see what you just did, where will I hide my face?"

 

"Relax, babe. It just a kiss anyway. Everyone will understand."

 

"But not at the wrong time!"

 

Nichkhun was astonished as Miyoung raised her voice to him for the first time. His heart burning when Miyoung doesn't show any regretful or guilty because of that. And that thing made him lose his mind.

 

Nichkhun pushed Miyoung's shoulders harshly to the wall. And because of the impact, Miyoung screamed in pain but Nichkhun quickly closed with his right palm. Then, he pushed his body closer to hers so that the girl can't get the chance to escape. And right after that, Nichkhun grabbed her cheeks by both of his hands and started to kissed the girl wildly.

 

Miyoung can felt tears started to roll down to her cheeks. She can't fight Nichkhun anymore. Her energy had been all gave for the performance. Plus, Nichkhun is a lot more stronger than her. So it was just a waste for her to fight him.

 

"Hey, hyung. You're too much."

 

Nichkhun can felt that the collar of his shirt had been pulled by someone. As Nichkhun faced that person, his eyes turned furious. He looked at the younger boy who dared to challenge him.

 

"Let go of me, Chanyeol! This is only the matter between me and this woman!"

 

Chanyeol was not that scared to reply the glare back. He held Nichkhun's collar tightier before he pushed him away. And because of that Nichkhun fell onto the ground hardly.

 

"Don't disturb Miyoung noona again! If not, I will make you feel the pain that you have never feel before!", Chanyeol pointed his index finger straightly to his face. The pair of his eyes looked sharp, furious and deep. Showing that he really serious about the warning.

 

Then, Chanyeol held Miyoung's hand who still looked daze and scared after what had just happened. "Let's go, noona."

 

Miyoung can only nodded her head vigorously and followed the boy. Before they walked away from there, Miyoung turned her head at Nichkhun and looked at him with full of hatred.

 

"From now on Mr. Buck, we're nothing."

 

-----

 

Chanyeol brought Miyoung to his father's cafe. There is still about 25 minutes left before the final result will be announce.

 

Chanyeol took a sip from his favourite chocolate americano and stared at Miyoung who still doesn't touch her own drink. The older girl looked a bit calmer than before. But Chanyeol can see that her body was still shaking.

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh and stared into her eyes deeply. "What is your actual relationship with Khun hyung?", finally Chanyeol spilled out that one question.

 

Miyoung hung her head low. Chanyeol can hear the girl sighed roughly and she hugged her body tightly. "We are couple..", Miyoung said slowly but loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

 

"Couple? Noona, he was like a freaking mad monster awhile ago! How can-"

 

"He's not like that before!", Miyoung said coherently. Because of her loud voice, it pulled some of the customers' attention in the cafe. Chanyeol blinked his eyes as he was so surprised because Miyoung suddenly raised her voice.

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol! I didn't mean to.", Miyoung said slowly and bowed her head back. Her eyes started to get teary but Miyoung quickly wiped it out. She lifted her head and looked at Chanyeol with a hopeful look.

 

"Please don't tell Sehun about that incident."

 

Chanyeol was a bit hesitated at first but he just nodded his head anyway. Chanyeol let out another sigh. "Did Sehun knows about you guys?", he asked carefully.

 

Miyoung slowly nodded her head. Chanyeol was a bit disappointed that Sehun never told about it to him. But then again, he felt kind of understood why his best friend did that.

 

Chanyeol knew really well of how deep Sehun's love for Miyoung. He thought positively that maybe Sehun didn't want to tell about it because he doesn't want Chanyeol to feel sorry for him. Without realized, Chanyeol smiling to himself.

 

'Yup, the always tough Sehun.'

 

"Let's go back, Chanyeol. The final result will be announce sooner."

 

Chanyeol snapped back to reality as he heard the sound of the chair in front of him being pulled. Miyoung had already stood and looked at him with a small smile. Chanyeol replied the smile and followed Miyoung.

 

As they were walking to the main door of the cafe, Miyoung suddenly grabbed Chanyeol's arm softly made the younger boy stopped walking and looked at her confusely.

 

"Mind to accompany me to your house? I want to pay Sehun a visit. I hope he's okay now."

 

Chanyeol let out a small chuckle and just nodded his head agreeing with Miyoung's request. As Miyoung saw that, she flashed her famous eyesmile and held his arm tightier.

 

"I know I can absolutely count on you. Thank you, Yeollie."

 

Dup dap.

 

His eyes opened wide as the new nickname of his slipped out from her cute pink lips. Chanyeol can only froze at his place and stared at Miyoung's happy face.

 

'Yeollie... huh?'

 

-----

 

"37.6°C. Seems like your fever lessen a bit.."

 

Sehun can only looked at Yoona who was busied checking the thermometer. He saw Yoona nodded her head several time which he found it was a bit cute.

 

Yoona noticed that Sehun kept staring at her so she turned her head to the boy and faked an angry look. But one thing that she didn't realized was her face had changed red.

 

"Why... you keep... staring at me?", Yoona asked stuttering. Secretly she blamed herself in her heart. 'Why did I stuttering? Oh God, damn it!'

 

Because of Yoona's cute reaction, Sehun can't hold himself to laugh all he wants.Yoona looked at him unbelievable before she hit Sehun's arm lightly.

 

"Yahh! What so funny about that?"

 

Sehun still laughing while shaking his head vigorously. Luckily that Baekhyun had off to the college back. If not, the older boy will think wrongly about their relationship. He didn't stand to get tease from Baekhyun anymore.

 

Sehun saw Yoona turned her head away while crossing her hands on her chest. She looked kind of a bit blushing right now. So Sehun stopped laughing but plastered a smile on his face instead.

 

"Don't you have to go to the campus too? Don't worry about me. I feel a lot better now.", Sehun said concernly.

 

Yoona just shook her head telling the boy that she didn't want to. That answer from Yoona made Sehun's eyebrows crossed together. Sehun looked at Yoona who sat at the edge of his bed confusely.

 

"Why?"

 

Yoona let out a sigh and smiled bitterly to Sehun. Her face changed a bit gloomy.  "I didn't have other friend than you. I was alone."

 

"I was alone."

 

Gasp!

 

Sehun was in culture shock as he heard the same word from Yoona just like he experinced last night. He blinked his eyes for couple times before he decided to just forget about it. Maybe it's just his imagination.

 

"Oh, I forgot! I cook your porridge in the kitchen. Wait!"

 

Yoona clumsily stood from the bed and wanted to walk quickly. But because of her clumsiness, she can't balanced her body well and finally fell on top of Sehun's body.

 

Buk!

 

Their body crashed with each other. Sehun screamed slowly in pain because of the impact. But then, he was completely astonished as he noticed that his face was just a few inches away from Yoona's face. He can sniffed Yoona's scent clearly through his nostrils.

 

Dup dap dup dap.

 

For Yoona, she can felt her heartbeat beating crazily. Her hands holding tightier on Sehun's shoulder. Yoona gulped her saliva slowly as their eyes stared into one another. This was the second time they were in the same position.

 

Suddenly...

 

"Sehun! Look who I bring along.."

 

Sehun and Yoona were completely surprised after the door of Sehun's room had been opened wide from the outside. Both of them turned their head to the direction just to see Chanyeol and Miyoung standing there looking at them dumbfoundedly. And as Sehun looked at Miyoung's shocking face, Sehun can felt his heart explode.

 

'Oh, no.'

 

------------------------------

 

Chapter updated! What will happen next? Wait for the next chapter. Thanks for those who had subscribes and comments. Thank you so much! See you in the next update!

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.