Chapter Seven

Let Me Love You

Sorry for not updating! Quite busy but I'll try my best to update often. Anyway, thank you very much for those who had subscribe, kept commenting and upvoted! Really appreciate it. So here's the new update. Enjoy!

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.

 

------------------------------

 

It was a complete silence in the large room. Both of them sat on the bed side to side, doing their own business.

 

Miyoung was dumbly kept on playing with her fingers. Meanwhile, Sehun hung his head low and just stared at his own feets since about couple minutes ago.

 

Sehun can't even uttered a single word after the incident that hapened between him and Yoona awhile ago. He can still remembered clearly how shocked Miyoung and Chanyeol really were and how Yoona clumsily ran out of his room with her face blushing as hard as tomato.

 

Sehun took a deep breathe before he fixed his eyes on Miyoung. "Noona, about what had just happened... it was just an accident. We're nothing..."

 

"I understand that, Sehunnie."

 

Miyoung let out a sigh and smiled bitterly to Sehun. She felt sorry to see anxiousness clearly shown on the younger boy's face. Miyoung knew too that there is no reason for her to get angry with Sehun. They're just best friend. Perhaps.

 

Miyoung flashed an eyesmile before continued. "She is a nice girl though. You guys look good together."

 

Sehun turned his head to Miyoung with a disagree look. He vigorously shook his head and let out a sigh. "Don't start it up, noona."

 

Miyoung just chuckled upon hearing Sehun's coherent words. She pushed the younger boy's arm lightly. "I've expected that from you.", said Miyoung teasingly before she stick out her tongue.

 

"Noona!"

 

Then, both of them started to joke around with each other. Sehun stood up to catch Miyoung who had ran away like a kid. Probably he wants to tickle the older girl as he knew that Miyoung is really ticklish.

 

For some moments, laughters kept fill in the room. But someone just watched them secretly with mixed feeling.

 

And yet, it's really hurting when her presence was just unnoticable.

 

-----

 

Chanyeol took out an average size bowl from the kitchen cabinet and put it on the dining table. He grabbed the plastic bag that he brought together with Miyoung. Special chicken porridge cook by Miyoung, Chanyeol quickly poured it into the bowl. He clapped his hands amusingly as everything's done.

 

Chanyeol can heard laughters came from Sehun's room. He felt happy that Sehun and Miyoung were getting along well. But for some reasons, the incident awhile ago replayed on his mind.

 

Chanyeol and Miyoung were planning to surprise Sehun at first by bringing Miyoung along with him and tell the very great news. Yes, the Arts and Cultural club from SMIU won the dance competition for the fourth time this year.

 

With that, Chanyeol agreed to accompany Miyoung to go to her house first and cook chicken porridge for Sehun before they came here. But then again, it was both of them who got surprised in the end.

 

Chanyeol believed that it was shockingly an accident for what had just happened between Sehun and Yoona. Chanyeol shook his head to forget about all of his thoughts.

 

Speaking of Yoona, he didn't even see the girl for awhile. Doesn't she suppose to be at the kitchen preparing food for Sehun? But Chanyeol didn't even saw her in there. But then, Chanyeol just shrugged it off before he carried the bowl and walked to Sehun's room.

 

Chanyeol was a bit surprised to see Yoona at outside of Sehun's room, standing there like a doll. Chanyeol approached the girl carefully from behind. But before he can do anything, Yoona turned her body to Chanyeol made him froze at his place.

 

"What... are you... doing?", Yoona asked stuttering.

 

Chanyeol vigorously shook his head and grinned awkwardly. "Nothing! I've just come here."

 

Silence started to fill between both of them. Yoona bit her lower lip as she saw Chanyeol held a bowl of chicken porridge just like her. She stared ar hers and her face changed a bit gloomy.

 

Chanyeol who quickly to notice that quickly asked her because of concern. "Hey, are you okay?"

 

Yoona fastly shook her head and handed Chanyeol her homemade chicken porridge. Chanyeol frowned hardly because of that but he just took it anyway. And then, Yoona clumsily walked to the living room to take her backpack on the sofa.

 

"What the-? Where are you going? How about this porridge?"

 

"Just give it to him. Tell me that I've went home."

 

"Yahh!"

 

Chanyeol was a bit dumbfounded to see Yoona quickly went out from the house without looking at him back. He was completely confused with Yoona's sudden weird behaviour.

 

Then, Chanyeol took a peep inside of Sehun's room which the door was half opened. There he saw Sehun and Miyoung lied on the floor side to side while smiling to each other. Chanyeol looked at Yoona's homemade chicken porridge and drown into his own thoughts.

 

"Don't tell me that she was jealous."

 

-----

 

"Huh.."

 

Yoona let out a heavy sigh as she continued walking to her house. It was a bit mess for her today. Why should she felt hurt when she saw the genuine relationship between Sehun and Miyoung? And remembering the unexpected incident that happened between her and Sehun that evening making Yoona more confused.

 

"Argh!"

 

Yoona scratched her head hard and screamed out of her lung. Forget about the stares that she got from peoples nearby, she desperately needs to stress out. And after she arrives home, she will straightly go into her room and sleep all she wants. But before she can do anything, suddenly she crashed with someone out of nowhere.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"I'm sorry! I was a bit lost.."

 

Yoona lifted up her head to see the girl's face. Short dark blonde hair with a pretty face and such a cute lips. One of her hands held a large luggage and a backpack hang on her shoulders. The girl obviously looks guilty as she watched Yoona with a puppy face. Yoona shrugged it off and gave a sweet smile to her to assure that she was fine.

 

"Hey, it's okay." Yoona patted her right shoulder gently before continued. "I've never seen you before. Where did you come from?"

 

The girl bit her lower lips slowly and started to play with her index fingers. She looks a bit hesitated at first but she just answered Yoona's question anyway. "Actually, I'm looking for my best friend's house. He lives in that penthouse.", said the girl while pointing to the direction behind Yoona.

 

Yoona turned her head to the direction just to see the large building of the penthouse that she lives. She looked at the girl back with a wide smile plastered on her flawless face. "Hey, I live there too. What is his name? Maybe I know him."

 

The girl's face changed brighter as she heard what Yoona said. "Really? His name is Luhan. Xi Luhan."

 

"Oh my God!" Yoona's eyes opened wide and she started to giggle because she thought it was like a funny yet unexpected coincidence. "Our house are just side to side. I'm on my way to my house so why don't you just follow me?"

 

The girl smile widely and nodded her head agreed with Yoona's suggestion. And they started to walk together to the penthouse while chatting and get to know with each other.

 

-----

 

"Have a drink, Sunny-ssi."

 

Yoona sat on the couch after she put two glasses of orange juice on the table. She stared at the girl who sat in front of her who had been called as Sunny or her real name is Lee Sun Kyu, Luhan's best friend since high school. Sunny had already registered to continue her study at Yoona's college, SM International University. Sunny actually lives at Incheon but she doesn't have any family or relative in Seoul other than her best friend, Luhan. So she planned to ask Luhan for help about where she have to stay there. But the meeting between her and Yoona brought luck to Sunny.

 

Yoona was kind enough to let her stay in the girl's house as she was living alone too. Sunny felt really grateful because there was someone who was willing to help her in a difficult time like that.

 

"Are you sure I can stay at here?", Sunny asked Yoona for the last time to assure about it. As she saw the girl nodded her head and smile, Sunny heaved a sigh and returned the smile. "Thank you so much. It really means a lot."

 

"Welcome, Sunny-ssi. I'll accompany you to the campus start from next morning, okay?"

 

Sunny nodded her head excitedly before she grinned. "Can we just use informality? Besides, we are friend now, don't we?", asked Sunny while giving her cute smile.

 

Yoona gasped secretly and her eyes opened wide a bit. She felt a little surpised but also happy because there was someone wants to be friend with her. Yoona nodded her head vigorously and her lips formed a sweet smile. Without realized, she forgot about Sehun for awhile. Maybe, for awhile.

 

-----

 

"Sehun-ah!"

 

Sehun who was on his way to his class stopped walking after he heard a familiar voice called him from behind. He turned his head just to see Jongin jogged to his way while waving his hand at him. Before he stood steadily in front of Sehun, he took a deep breathe first.

 

"What's up, Jongin? Look like you're in a rush for something."

 

"Yes, I have to meet my homeroom teacher right now. Here, take this!"

 

Jongin grabbed Sehun's right palm before put two pieces of thick paper on it. Sehun who was really curious straightly checked the papers to see what is it. His eyebrows frowned hardly before he looked at Jongin to ask for explanation.

 

"What is this for?"

 

Jongin laughed jokingly as he saw the curiousity that obviously drew on Sehun's face. "Funfair tickets. Sound fun, right?", he continuously lifted his eyebrows up and down just to joke around.

 

Sehun did his famous poker face before smacked the other guy's arm slowly. "I knew it were funfair tickets. But why did you gave me?"

 

Jongin lifted his shoulders and smile bitterly. "I don't know what to do with that things. I got it randomly from a lucky draw. Besides..." Jongin gestured Sehun to come closer to him a bit. Sehun was confused but he just did it anyway. "I hate funfair.", Jongin whispered through his ear before smirked naughtily.

 

Sehun stared at him unbelievable before he shook his head. Sehun made a decision to just take it anyway. "Thanks."

 

Jongin nodded his head slowly and patted Sehun's shoulder gently. "Have fun."

 

And then, Jongin started to jog back heading to the classroom building. Sehun can only stared at him before he disappeared from sight. As Sehun wanted to walk back, there he saw Yoona just arrived at the hallway. Remembering of the sudden disappearance from the girl yesterday, Sehun secretly planned something in his head and smile meaningfully. He walked to Yoona just to made the girl looked at him surprised.

 

"Good morning, beautiful Yoona. Why did you went home yesterday without telling me first, huh?"

 

Yoona gulped her saliva hard afer she heard Sehun's words. 'Beautiful Yoona?' Her face started to blush and her heart beat faster again because of the same person. Yoona hung her head low to hide her crimson pink face.

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

That was the only thing she can said. Yoona secretly scolded herself in her heart for being a bit reckless everytime she was with Sehun. But she just can't help herself from being that way.

 

Sehun scratched the back of his neck before he chuckled awkwardly. "It's okay.. But you have to pay something in return if you don't want me to be mad at you. Agree?", Sehun asked softly.

 

Yoona lifted her head and nodded. She smile as she waited for what the boy wants to say next. Sehun returned the smile sweetly before he showed the tickets that he got from Jongin awhile ago to Yoona. "Date with me. Deal?"

 

Yoona quickly nodded her head unconsciously before her eyes wide opened as she realized about it. 'Wait, a date?' Yoona kept blinking her eyes and stared at Sehun deeply to make sure if the boy is serious. "Date? Seriously?", Yoona asked a bit stuttered.

 

Sehun nodded his head without no doubt before he suddenly pouted cutely made Yoona's heart thumping faster. "You can't decline it, you know?"

 

Like a magic spell, Yoona obeyly nodded her head agreed to go on a date with Sehun. "Good girl. Wait for me at the parking lot after class end, okay? Bye!"

 

Yoona waved her hand at Sehun and only stared at him who had running to the classroom building until he disappeared from her sight. Remembering that she will have a date with Sehun that day, Yoona can't help but to smile like a fool. It will be a wonderful day because she will spend a great evening with someone that she started to open her heart secretly.

 

------------------------------

 

Sorry for the really late update! So here's the new update. I'll try my best to update often. Keep on subscribe, comment and upvote. I'll appreciate it a lot. Hope you guys enjoy. See you in the next chapter!

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.