Chapter Four

Let Me Love You

Oh my God.

 

I was really enchanted as soon as the pair of his sharp eyes stared deeply into mine. Looking at his already soaked messy hair and his muscular body that can be seen under his wet shirt made my heart thumping like crazy. This was the second time I felt this way after that yesterday accident.

 

Oh God, why should I feel this way?

 

It felt like the time had stopped for awhile. Like nothing can stop us from keep on staring into each other's eyes right now. Until I heard the sound of the thunder.

 

Dum!

 

“Ahhh!“

 

I quickly pulled Sehun's neck and hugged him tightly. I can't really help it. Really. The sound of thunder is one of the things that I fear the most. Usually I will run to my room and lock up the door. But I was in an open place right now. I have no choice other than hugged him.

 

But I don't know if it's the right thing to do.

 

End of Yoona's POV

 

-----

 

"Ahhh!"

 

Eyes wide open as soon as the girl suddenly hugged him tightly. Sehun can felt like an electric shock striked into his heart. Their bodies were completely sticked to each other. Sehun gulped his saliva as naughty thoughts started to pop out from his mind.

 

Sehun slowly closed his eyes and replied back the hug to comfort the girl. But he didn't knew how can the vision of Miyoung suddenly appeared on his mind and made him felt so nervous. 'I can't do this.'

 

Sehun quickly opened his eyes back and pushed the girl away from him slowly. He gripped on her shoulders softly while the girls was completely dazed after what had just happened awhile ago. Then, silent started to fill between the two of them.

 

Pip! Pip!

 

Upop hearing the sound of horns, both Sehun and Yoona turned their head to the direction of it. There they saw a familiar white Audi A8 outside of the bus stop. Sehun's lips curved a big smile while Yoona was like looking so nerveous. She bit her lips and hung her head low.

 

'Why did he has to appear in front of me again?'

 

As soon as the window of the driver seat was wide opened, Chanyeol popped out his head and yelled at them.

 

"Hey you two, get into the car right now!"

 

Sehun nodded his head and grabbed his backpack before he stood up from the bench. As soon as he wants to walk to the car, Yoona quickly grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Sehun turned his head to her and looked at the girl confusely. Yoona shook her head, as a sign to tell him that she refused to get into the car.

 

Sehun who was now just realized about it, gave her a small smile and tapped on her hand gently to assure her that everything will be okay.

 

"No worry, Yoona-ssi. Everything will be fine."

 

-----

 

"Thank you so much, Luhan-ssi. And sorry for reporting you again. Okay, bye!"

 

Yoona ended up the call and put her smart phone on the coffee table back. Again for today she had to ask for Luhan to help her get her bicycle at the bus stop and send to her home. Well, she had no choice.

 

Then, she lied down on her bed and let out a sigh. Eyes stared deeply at the ceiling above. The incident in Chanyeol's car that evening played back on her mind.

 

The atmosphere turned a bit tense as soon as Sehun and Yoona got into the Audi A8. Sehun sat at the passenger seat beside Chanyeol while Yoona sat at the back by herself. As the car started moving, they still didn't uttered any single word.

 

Sehun who felt uncomfortable with the silence in the car voiced out. He faked a laugh to reduce the awkwardness. "Good that you came in the right time, bro. If not, I don't know how wet we would be."

 

Sehun turned his head at the back seat to take a glance at Yoona. The girl only throwed her view outside of the window. She looks kind of daydreaming. Sehun can only let out a sigh and looked back at Chanyeol. But his best friend was also like that. There's no sign showing that he wants to have a conversation with Sehun.

 

"Bro, say something please? I don't want to be a talking stone at here.", Sehun pleaded with a soft tone. He tapped on Chanyeol's shoulder asking for his best friend to comprehend him.

 

"Then, why don't you sit at the back and talk with your new friend there?"

 

Sehun was completely dumbfounded after Chanyeol said that. He looked at Yoona again. This time he can saw Yoona stared at Chanyeol through the rear-view mirror with fury eyes. Sehun gulped his saliva as he started to feel super nervous with what's going to happen next.

 

"What's wrong with you? Still not satisfy to hurt my feeling? Even after you put me into such big embarrassment in front crowded of people yesterday and left me alone just like that? You such a jerk, Park Chan Yeol!"

 

Sehun was completely surprised to hear that from Yoona. He was half confused and half shocked. Confused because he didn't really know about what had just happened between the two of them. And shocked because his conclusion about Yoona was absolutely shown right now. Split personalities. No more shy girl that he just met last night.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol stomp on the steering wheel and yelled like a crazy people. "You're the one who is a jerk, Im Yoon Ah. You controlled me, overshadowed me, watched all of my actions, tried to stop me from doing things that you don't like and asked me to follow all of your orders! What do you think am I? Your doll? We have no relationship at all! You and me are just zero! Nothing!", said Chanyeol before he hissed harshly.

 

Sehun started to feel cold sweat flow on his forehead. Even the air-conditioner were still on, but the tense atmosphere made Sehun felt hot. He knew that he didn't have the right to interfere in their quarrel.

 

“Stop the car!"

 

Chanyeol quickly pushed the emergency break making Sehun moved a bit to the front. Sehun was completely in culture shock at Yoona's sudden yell and Chanyeol's fast action. He looked at both of them unbelievable. 'Oh God, this is bad.'

 

With that, Yoona quickly opened the car's door and stepped out of it. Without even care about the rain which still doesn't stop, Yoona ran to her home that is just nearby with a painful and furious heart.

 

"Yoona-ssi.."

 

Sehun can only stared at Yoona until the girl lost from his view. He bit his lips as his heart started to feel guilty.

 

"Let her be, Sehun-ah. Besides, we almost arrive at her house. So no worry, okay?"

 

Sehun felt a bit calmer after Chanyeol tapped on his hand softly. He replied back with a small smile. But he still felt guilty leaving the girl running on the rain. Sehun let out a sigh with a heavy heart.

 

Ting tong.

 

Upon hearing the sound of her house bell rang, Yoona quickly cleared her mind and took a deep breathe. She slowly walked to the main door to open the door. But before she can open it, she took a glance at the clock on the wall. 10.15 p.m. She started to feel curious and insecure. Who is it anyway to come to her house at a time like this? Before she can twists the door knob, there's someone yelling from the outside.

 

"Yoona-ssi, it's me!"

 

Eyebrows crossed together as soon as she heard that kind of familiar deep voice. Yoona thought carefully before she decided to just open the door to check who is it. And with that, there she saw the boy stood steadily in front of her with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

"Sehun-ssi?"

 

-----

 

"Stop the car, Khun!"

 

Nichkhun who was focused driving quicky pressed the pedal making his car stopped. He looked at Miyoung with full curiousity. While Miyoung looks like so anxiety looking at the outside. "What's wrong, babe?"

 

Nichkhun turned his head to look at the same direction as Miyoung. His eyebrows crossed together as he saw Miyoung's so-called childhood best friend, Sehun walking to the penthouse near there. As he's not mistaken, the penthouse are pretty expensive and only wealthy people who lives there.

 

"Is that Sehun? What is he doing to the penthouse? He has a super rich friend huh, Miyoung?", Nichkhun started to bombard Miyoung with questions.

 

Miyoung shook her head vigorously as she continued to watch Sehun fom afar. She can saw a pink leather handbag hang on the boy's shoulder. Miyoung was really sure that it is a girl's handbag. Besides, she really knows Sehun so much. The latter doesn't really interested in pink colour.

 

Miyoung don't know why suddenly she felt this unpredictable feeling started to creep in her heart. Like an unpleasant feeling and a bit of... jealousy? Jealous because Sehun has another girl friend other than her. Yes, just that.

 

"Let's just go, Miyoung-ah. Nothing to worry about, right?"

 

Miyoung just stay in silent and let Nichkhun drove his car back. Her eyes still focused on Sehun before the boy disappear from her view. Miyoung let out a sigh as she was left with full curiousity. Is Sehun hiding something from her?

 

-----

 

"You left your handbag in the car."

 

Sehun handed the pink leather handbag to Yoona. She took it and looked at it for several minutes before she stared at Sehun. The boy just smile at her. Yoona replied the smile back anyway.

 

"Thank you so much, Sehun-ssi. Have a sit first. I'll make some drink."

 

Without any objection, Sehun smile to the girl and took a seat on the luxurious creamy sofa. While Yoona went to her room first to put her handbag before she went to the kitchen.

 

Sehun took some of the moments waiting for Yoona to observe her house. It is spacious and luxury. There are three rooms in the house which Sehun can concluded that the one near the kithen is the bathroom. The decoration is so beautiful until Sehun felt impressed by just looking at it.

 

But Sehun kind of a bit curious though. Is Yoona staying by herself at this expensive penthouse? He don't see anyone else in there. And one more thing, she must be comes from a really rich family. Sehun drown in his own daze for some moments.

 

"Here, Sehun-ssi."

 

Yoona's soft voice snapped Sehun back to reality. He took the big glass from Yoona's hand before gave the girl a thankful smile. Then, both of them took a sip of their drinks before they looked at each other back.

 

"Are you staying alone?"

 

Yoona shrugged her shoulders and smile at the guy. "Kind of. But sometimes my parent will come and stay at here to accompany me."

 

Sehun nodded his head, understood. He took another sip of the orange juice before silence filled between the two of them. Yoona who doesn't want to continue the awkwardness voiced out the same question to Sehun.

 

"How about you? Are you staying by yourself too?"

 

Sehun shook his head before quickly aswered. "No, I'm staying with two of my roommates. Baekhyun hyung and.. Chanyeol.", Sehun exclaimed slowly.

 

Upon hearing Chanyeol's name, Yoona's face turned gloomy back. Sehun quickly to notice that out. Sehun started to feel the urge to ask Yoona all of the unanswered question to Yoona that kept on bothering his mind. He took a deep breathe before stared deeply into Yoona's doe-like eyes.

 

"What's happen actually between you and Chanyeol?"

 

Sehun heard a heavy sigh slipped out from Yoona's mouth. She bowed her head low, looking like thinking about something. Sehun was patient to wait for her explanation as long as he will know all of the answer tonight. Sehun corrected his position as he saw Yoona was like ready to tell about it.

 

"Actually... our families are close to each other. Our dads are business partner and best friend. So they're planning to... marry us off."

 

Sehun's eyes were completely wide open after he heard the new information from Yoona. Like seriously? He never hear that from Chanyeol before. Maybe because his best friend doesn't really wants to tell about it. Sehun thought.

 

"It's a big request from my father, so I just don't want to disappoint him. At first, I never really like Chanyeol because he was just always cold with me. But after a few meetings with him, I started to develop love feeling towards him. So that's why I really in love with him.", Yoona continued.

 

Sehun slowly nodded his head. So that's why Yoona had a deep crush with Chanyeol. Besides, their fathers were planning to marry them off. But for this time now, in Sehun's point of view, he don't think that the plan will go smoothly and end up perfectly.

 

"So, because of your feeling towards Chanyeol, you're like trying to control him all the time?", Sehun asked another question to the girl.

 

Yoona shook her head vigorously and looked at Sehun with eyebrows crossed together. Her face got gloomier than before. She bit her lips and thought carefully to tell about all of it to Sehun. Does she has to tell all about her to someone that she just met and not really close with?

 

But as she saw the sincerity in Sehun's pair of eyes, yet he is so nice, Yoona decided to just tell all of it to Sehun. Besides, the latter had told about his secret love feeling towards his senior also known as his childhood best friens on last night. She found out that both of them have a lot in common. They involved in the same one-sided love. So there's no problem to tell about hers to Sehun.

 

"Actually... I don't really likes to control him or overshadowing him and all. I had experienced something before. My ex-boyfriend cheated on me and dumped me for another pretty girl. It was a really painful experience I can say. Because of that, I started to feel scare and insecure. I don't want to face the same thing again for the second time. So that's why I'm kind of a bit like queen control with Chanyeol."

 

One by one new informations about Yoona straightly got into his brain. Sehun slowly started to understand Yoona's secret personality and her bad past. There's a reason behind every actions she did to Chanyeol. Yet Chanyeol interpret her actions like a queen control.

 

Sehun heard Yoona let out a sigh. He saw the girl lifted her head and stared at the ceiling, looking like trying to hide the sadness that can be seen clearly through her face. Her eyes started to get teary.

 

"Maybe because of my stupid actions, Chanyeol hates me and trying to stay away from me as best as possible." Yoona sniffed slowly and wiped the tears that almost fall from her eyes before continued. "But I don't expect that he will put me in a lot of shame yesterday! How will you feel if someone that you really love yelled at you in front crowded of people and left you alone being the centre of everyone's attention just like that?"

 

As soon as Yoona said that, she started to crying like a little girl. Tears can't stop flowing down to her cheeks. Sehun was completely touched and felt sympathy towards the girl. He stood up and sat beside Yoona. He hugged her shoulder and rubbed it softly, trying to comfort her.

 

"I know how you feel, Yoona-ssi. Just let it all out.", Sehun whispered through her ear gently. Yoona rested her head on Sehun's chest and let it all out in the embrace.

 

Several minutes later, Yoona started to feel calmer and she had stopped crying. But Sehun can still heard Yoona sobbed quietly. Sehun hugged her more tightier. "Just forget about it, Yoona-ssi. You are just too good for him. I'm sure that the perfect guy will comes to you sooner or later. Don't worry.", said Sehun to comfort the girl as best as possible.

 

Yoona nodded her head slowly and lifter her head to look at Sehun. The boy looked at her back and gave a sweet smile. For the third time, Yoona felt the same feeling creep in her heart. Realized that she was still in Sehun's embrace, her heart thumping faster and her face started to change into pink shades.

 

'Why should I feel this way whenever I'm with him? I never felt the same feeling when I'm with Donghae or Chanyeol. But he's the first guy that made me feel so different.'

 

"Let's start it all over again. I'm Oh Se Hun. Student from business course."

 

Sehun stretched out his hand to do a friendly handshake with the girl. Yoona looked at his hand first before she accepted it and gave a friendly smile.

 

"My name is Im Yoon Ah. I'm a student from the modeling course."

 

Eyes wide open as he looked at Yoona in complete surprised. "Modeling? Really?", Sehun asked unbelievable. He kept on blinked his eyes made Yoon chuckled look at it.

 

"Why? You don't believe me?", asked Yoona while pouted at him which Sehun found out that it looks cute. He faked coughing before shook his head and gave the girl a sweet smile.

 

"Nah, I believe you though. Anyway, can I call you Yoona?"

 

Yoona tapped her index finger on her chin, looks like in deep thinking before her lips curved a happy smile. "Sure. Then, I call you Sehun."

 

They smile at each other before laughed happily together. Yoona felt her heart ease and calm after talking to Sehun. They chatted until late in the morning.

 

-----

 

As usual on the rest time, Sehun sat at the usual spot which is just near the main door of the cafeteria. Munching his usual sandwich but for this time he was alone. Chanyeol can't joined him because he had to help his teacher to finish some works.

 

"Can I join you?"

 

The soft familiar voice quickly made Sehun's heart beating unusual. He kept on praying that he will behave usually. So he turned his head to the girl and gave a bitter smile. "Sure."

 

Miyoung noticed that Sehun's voice kind of a bit cold. But she just shrugged it off and took a seat in front of Sehun. As she looked at Sehun, the boy continued eating his sandwich without showing any interests to chat with her. Before Miyoung can't even speak, Sehun cut her off quickly calling someone.

 

"Yoona, over here!"

 

Miyoung turned her head at the back to look at the person that Sehun called out. Miyoung was completely froze as she saw that gorgeous girl waved back at Sehun and smiling sweetly at him.

 

When Yoona almost arrives at Sehun's seat, the boy quickly stood up and pulled her hand softly. Then he made her seat beside him and suddenly hugged her shoulder tightly. Yoona can felt her heart thumping faster and faster.

 

Sehun turned his head to look at Miyoung and gave out the most sweetest smile that he had ever gives. "Noona, this is my new best friend, Im Yoon Ah. And Yoona, this is Hwang Mi Young noona, my senior... and my childhood best friend."

 

As he introduced both of them together, Sehun noticed that Miyoung's face changed bitter. He can felt this unsupposed kind of feeling creep on his heart. Like the feeling of satisfied. Because now, he just got his revenge.

 

'Really, Oh Se Hun? A revenge, huh?'

 

------------------------------

 

Chapter updated! Sorry it took too long because my house is under construction right now. So there's a lot of thing got to do. Mianhae. // pout and crying

 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this update. Keep on subscribe and comments. Lots of love! See you in the next update!

 

P/S: I'm planning to get a poster for this story. But I don't really have times to check which poster shop is open and active. So I got a favour if you guys can recommend an open and active poster shop. I will really appreciate if you guys can help! Kamsahamnida. I will try my best to write more better. // hwaiting

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.