Chapter One

Let Me Love You

Sehun's POV

 

I wiped the sweat on my forehead and let a sigh as I sat on the wooden floor, tried to lose the tiredness that can be felt inside my whole body. I rested my chin on my right palm and stared at the other members who still practicing.

 

Some of the members of Arts and Cultural Club that were participating in the dance competition were doing their daily practice this evening which is including myself. It has been one of the traditions for SM International University to hold a dance competition once in a year. We are fighting over another 4 prestigious universities in Korea.

 

As the winner for 3 consecutive years, of course SMIU which is briefly for SM International University expect to achieve the champion title again. Seems like the members of the Arts and Cultural Club are working harder this year. Without realize, my lips curved a smile.

 

"Are you daydreaming, Sehunnie?"

 

A soft voice beside me quickly snapped me back to reality. I turned to look at the girl who was now beaming a sweet smile and showed her famous eyesmile to me. Automatically I felt my heart beating faster than usual. I replied back the smile awkwardly.

 

"Nah, just think about some things. Practice done, noona?"

 

Miyoung noona still smiling at me while shook her head in a cute way. Does she has to do that just to make my heart jumping? I shook my head slowly as I thought about it.

 

"No. We still have some few minutes. After that, you accompany me to the usual cafe, okay?"

 

I just nodded and smiled sweetly to her before she went back to the others and continued the practice. Like a magic spell, I can't take my eyes off her after that. The way she dances gracefully, her super hot body moves to the sound of the music and the emotions that were showed on her face. All of them making my eyes can't stop staring at her.

 

Hwang Mi Young. She is my senior and the leader of the Arts and Cultural Club. The best part is she is also my childhood best friend. Which I can conclude that she is the bestest best friend that I have ever had in my whole life who is still loyal to me until now.

 

Maybe for her, I am just like her usual best friend that she had thought and treat like her own little brother. But as for me, she is more than that. To make it simple, she is my everything. Yes, everything. I have fallen in love with her since like I couldn't remember. And the feeling for her is growing deeper day by day. She is the second woman that I love after my mother.

 

Well, I am the only child in my family. Yes, the feeling of lonely and wanting to have siblings kept disturbing my mind when I was still small. But after Miyoung noona came into my life, everything's changed.

 

We were neighbourhood before back in Busan and our house were just side to side. Everyday, Miyoung noona and I will go out playing together in the playground, telling story and joke to each other and spend our childhood time together. All of it we did together. And until now we still together. I remembered the time when I knew that Miyoung noona are studying in the same college with me, I jumped like a little kid because of happiness overload. Because I can spend more quality times together with the love of my life.

 

Yes, love of my life. Even that I can describe that my love is just one-sided but who cares. As long as I can be with Miyoung noona and stay by her side, I will be the happiest person in the world.

 

"Sehunnie!"

 

I lifted my head to look at Miyoung noona who just slapped slowly at my arm. I rubbed it and stared at her cluelessly. "What's wrong, noona?"

 

Miyoung noona just giggled at my reaction before she pulled my hand strongly making me stood from my feet. After that, she linked her right arm with my left arm and rested her head on my left shoulder. I can felt my heart stopped beating right now. Thanks to Miyoung noona.

 

"Practice has done. Let's dating, my little boyfie!"

 

Gulp.

 

Little boyfie? Oh, God! Someone help me.

 

-----

 

I took a small slurp from my favourite bubble tea and glanced at the outside of the big cafe. Park's Cafelicious, our usual spot to stay after the practice end. Truthfully, the cafe belong to Park Chan Yeol's father, one of my best friends. Sometimes, we will get a special discount at here which made this cafe special to us.

 

Our favourite spot in this cafe is beside the big transparent glass which is nearer to the main door. Usually at this kind of time in the evening, there's not a lot of customer anymore. So it's easy for us to get this spot everyday.

 

From the transparent glass beside us, I can see all kind of people with different behaviours. With the family one, with the lover one and also who was just wondering alone in the street. Without realize, the girl who was sitting in front of me was secretly giggled. I turned my head to look at her.

 

"You look so happy, noona. Anything you can share with me?"

 

For the nth time of today, Miyoung noona beamed her famous eyesmile to me again. I was completely dazed after that. This girl just knows how to knock me off. I shook my head secretly and gave my attention back to her.

 

"I'm just so curious. Why until now you didn't have any girlfriend, huh? I mean... you are pretty good looking! And if I'm not mistake, you have a lot of secret admirers, right?", asked Miyoung noona randomly.

 

I hate that question. No, it's not like hate, but I just don't like it. Especially if the person who is asking that question is the woman that I secretly love for so damn long.

 

If I just can answer, I'm waiting for you. What will you react about it? But I know, that thing will never can happen. Half of my heart says, I want to be by her side for forever. But another half of it says, just quit dreaming. I know it wouldn't happen. Because why?

 

Because I'm just so scare about it. About what will happen next. Will our relationship getting better and go smoothly like what I dreamt all these years? Or it will just worsening and Miyoung noona will stay away from me? Argh! God, help me.

 

"Oh my God, Sehunnie! You are daydreaming again!"

 

I smiled bitterly to Miyoung noona. I have decided to just let my feeling keep inside as a secret. At least for this time now, I don't want to confess it yet. "I'm not, noona."

 

I saw Miyoung noona pouted cutely at me with her eyebrows crossed together. I chuckled hardly because of that. You know, she has this cute kind of face whenever she is sulking making anyone especially me want to pinch her cheek.

 

"Then, answer my question."

 

I took a deep breathe before slurped my bubble tea again. And then, I looked deeply into her eyes and gave a small yet gentle smile.

 

"I'm just... not interested right now."

 

"Tsk, cliche."

 

Miyoung noona mocked before she took a sip of her caramel latte. I can only smile looking at her in an idiotic way. Yes, an idiot who is falling in love but just coward to confess it. Pity you, Oh Se Hun.

 

"How about you, noona? I think you've got a lot of fans too, right?"

 

It turns for Miyoung noona to stare at me. She tapped her index finger on her chin, signing that she is thinking about something. And then, I saw she flashed a big grin which automatically made her eyes shaped into crescent moon. Uh oh, my heart started to feel unpleasant feeling.

 

"Do you know Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul?"

 

Dup dap dup dap.

 

My heart started to beat in faster pace as I heard that one's name spilled from Miyoung noona's mouth. Of course I know that drop dead handsome Thailand boy who is my senior too. And I know that he is right now working hard  trying to flirt with Miyoung noona.

 

"Yes, one and the only student from Thailand. What's wrong with him?", I asked as I tried to control my face as calm as possibe. But only God knows how my heart feels right now.

 

I saw Miyoung noona got her hand inside the pocket of her black skinny jeans. My heart thumping faster as I waited for what Miyoung noona will shows me. Several seconds later, she took out her IPhone 6s Plus. Her eyes now focused on the smart phone as her fingers fastly tapped on the screen.

 

I gulped my saliva slowly. My eyes started to wondering here and there, my habit when I'm nervous while my feets kept tapping on the floor. I saw big grin kept plastering on Miyoung noona's gorgeous face.

 

Please noona, don't tell me something that can break my heart.

 

"Here, read this."

 

I took the smart phone from noona's hand. Took a really deep breathe first before eyes started to focus on the bright screen.

 

I read the WhatsApp messenger between Miyoung noona with Nichkhun hyung one by one. As it reached at the , I can felt cold sweats on my forehead. Heart stopped beating. I was completely froze at my seat.

 

"So, what do you think?"

 

Miyoung noona looked at me with her eyes shine brightly than the diamond and her smile sweeter than the honey. I can felt my heart ripped apart into pieces. But I tried my harder to show a calmest face.

 

"You... accept him?"

 

My voice almost can't be heard when I voiced that question to her. And the moment she nodded her head shyly with a blushing face, I knew that my heart shattered.

 

"Of course, Sehunnie! You know I've a crush on him for so long!"

 

You're done, Oh Se Hun.

 

End of Sehun's POV

 

-----

 

With a painful heart, Sehun wondered around the deserted street alone. Tears that have been held since the evening finally fell down on his cheeks. Lastly, Sehun sat on the ground and hugged his knees on the pitch-dark night which just being light by the street lamps. Now, he doesn't care if he looks like an ugly little cry baby. If it's the only way to ease his heart, he will do it until the dawn appear.

 

Creek creek.

 

Suddenly, Sehun heard the sound of someone's pedalling bicycle from afar. Sehun turned to look at his right side to check what is it. But he can't do it because of the darkness.

 

Creek creek creek.

 

Again he heard the pedalling sound. And now it can be heard clearer than before. Sehun wiped the tears using his sweatshirt before he slowly stood from his feet. He kept on squinted his eyes and blinking a lot of times. From afar Sehun can saw a figure of a girl pedalling the bicycle from afar towards his direction.

 

Sehun's heart started to beat fast as the girl continue the pedalling without showing any sign that she saw Sehun at the in front. As the girl pedaled closer, Sehun yelled loudly.

 

"Watch out!"

 

But it's just too late...

 

 Dum!

 

Because of the unexpected accident, both of them were flying on the air. The girl's bike also fell to the other side. Sehun can only close his eyes as the impact of the back of his body hit on the road.

 

"Argh!"

 

Not only that, Sehun don't expected that the girl would fell on top of his body. Because of that, he can felt a major pain through his whole body.

 

"I'm sorry, sir. Terribly sorry!"

 

Sehun can heard the soft voice of the girl in an apologetic tone. Hot breathe can be felt blowing to his face. Without trying to get the girl feels more worry, slowly Sehun opened his eyes.

 

Astonished.

 

Yes, Sehun was astonished as soon as he opened his eyes. A pair of beautiful eyes are now staring deeply into his eyes. One word to describe.

 

Goddess.

 

------------------------------

 

A/N: Finally, I've decided to wrote this as a chapters story from a one-shot. Woohoo! I think I will write this extremely longer than I've originally planned. Hope you enjoy the update. And thanks for the new subscribers. Lots of love! Comments and upvotes are big pleasure for me. See you in the next update. Annyeong!

 

Xoxo, HannaSwifties.