Chapter 2

The Princes & The Divas

 Joshua and Jeonghan got out of class later than the rest of their class. They were talking about Minghao joining the martial arts teams. 

“Jeonghan I don’t trust that Junhui kid. He seemed very interested in Minghao.” Joshua said as they walked out of class. Jeonghan just sighed.
“Jisoo I don't see the issue. If Wen Junhui enjoys Minghao being a round maybe something may happen and then we'll be friends!” Jeonghan said sarcastically. Joshua scuffed. 
“We all know what happened last time they had a friend of theirs be with any of us.” Joshua said bitterly remembering when Jihoon had a fling with one of the Prince's’ old friends. Doyoon was the friendliest prince before he left after being thrown out of school because the other Princes’ didn't agree to him being “used” by Jihoon. Also the fact that Doyoon didn't want to believe he was being “used” so he went against them and then ended up being thrown out of school and never has been heard from again. Jeonghan shivered at the memory. Just before they were about to go into their class Wen Junhui and Choi Seungcheol were walking into the same class. 
“Wait. When have they ever been in our classes? I know they're in our grade but…” Jeonghan froze. He was nervous to face Seungcheol with Joshua and Junhui around. Joshua just sighed and pulled him into the class sitting them both down in their seats in the back. What surprised both Divas’ is the fact that Junhui and Seungcheol sat in the chairs directly across from them. Junhui sat besides Joshua, while Seungcheol and Jeonghan sat next to each other. Joshua saw the slight shake the Divas’ leader gave when Seungcheol began to speak. 
“So you guys got a new member?” Seungcheol asked as he looked at Jeonghan for an answer. Joshua scuffed. 
“Yeah. And Minghao doesn't want to be corrupted by the likes of you.” Jeonghan spat at Junhui mostly. Junhui just smirked. 
“He feels comfortable around me more then he was with u people.” Junhui smirked as Seungcheol smirked at his best friend. Jeonghan slammed his hand against the desk causing everyone in the class to freeze even the teacher. They were all worried about Jeonghan. 
“Well no he doesn't feel comfortable around us we don't ing speak Chinese!” Jeonghan yelled at Junhui causing the class to be completely still. Joshua kicked Jeonghan’s desk chair. 
“Don't waist your breath on them. They're not worth your time.” Joshua mumbled as everyone was now staring at them waiting for what's going to happen next. Joshua hated being the center of attention. Jeonghan knew this. He simply calmed himself and turned himself towards the front of the class staring at the teacher. The teacher then hit the board with a ruler signaling for all the students to pay attention to the lesson. Seungcheol just smirked at Jeonghan. He grabbed his phone and quickly texted him 
“You know you look hot when you get angry.” Jeonghan grabbed his phone quickly before anyone could see. He read the text and held back a scuff.
“Don't start in front of Junhui or Jisoo. You of all people know what your friends will do.”
Seungcheol smiled at his phone. “Sadly, we're not the only ones who have a liking towards a fellow friend of our enemy.”
Jeonghan’s thumb stopped moving. “What do you mean? There's other in our friend groups that like each other?” 
Seungcheol smirked. “Sadly it might be one sided, but my dear best friend behind me has a liking to your new friend.” Jeonghan took in a breath. He figured something would happen from what Joshua told him, but he never thought that it was actually going to real. Junhui isn't known for playing around with his feelings. He chooses wisely before giving his heart to someone. Minghao most of really been something special. He then smirked. 
“What about Mingyu? Doesn't he like Wonwoo?” When Seungcheol looked at his phone he almost laughed out loud. 
“Not that I know of. He text some guy named Beanie tho. He's never actually shown us what he writes to the other. He does seem to like the one he's texting.” Jeonghan smiled fell. He felt as if maybe if Mingyu liked Wonwoo, their relationship would be able to go public. 
“Do you think we’ll ever be able to tell them we’re a thing? Like do you think Vernon or Mingyu will be able to get passed it. You have.” Seungcheol sighed and put down his phone right as the bell rang. He looked at Jeonghan and shook his head. Junhui smirked at Joshua and Jeonghan before walking out with Seungcheol to their next class. Joshua sighed as he leaned back in his chair. 
“Why did they have to sit near us?” Joshua complained as he got up to follow Jeonghan to the lunch room. 
“Who knows? Maybe they wanted to ask about Minghao.” Jeonghan said quietly as he thought about Seungcheol’s texts. Joshua was about to say something when Seungkwan and Jihoon walked up to them. 
“So Wonwoo texted me saying that he and Minghao are going to work on a project for a class or something instead of coming to lunch. I forgot that art classes are multi-grade classes.” Seungkwan said as he continued talking about other . Joshua looked at Jihoon, sort of asking if this was true. Jihoon nodded his head showing the text he also received from Wonwoo. Joshua frowned.
“When did those two become close?” Joshua asked the rest of the Divas’.                  They all shrugged and dropped the subject. 
-in the hallways-
“So… You're going to meet up with Jun hyung?” Wonwoo asked as he walked to his locker with Minghao. 
“Ya, he invited me to eat with him in the practice room.” Minghao said lightly. He didn't know whether to trust Wonwoo before, but after he caught Wonwoo with Mingyu he was certain he wouldn't say anything. 
-earlier that day- 
“Mingyu… Don't you think it's bad that you're skipping class?” Wonwoo asked quietly as he was being pulled up to the roof by the younger. “What if Vernon comes to find you and sees you with me? What will happen to you?” Wonwoo was a nervous person in general. He never liked taking risks and was always the bland Diva who people never got to know cuz he wouldn't open up to just anyone. He's known for his blank expressions and his monotone voice that he uses to get rid of people who bother him. Sadly it didn't work with Kim Mingyu. Wonwoo has tried to stay away from the once annoying and cruel boy, who was one of the causes of Doyoon to leave the school and break Jihoon’s heart. 
“Nothing will happen to me. Vernon doesn't have any power over me. He's also my best friend and wouldn't try and banish me from the school.” Mingyu laughed cutely as they reached the bench that was on the roof of the school where the greenery club grows most of their plants. Mingyu brought Wonwoo closer to him, he wrapped his arms around Wonwoo’s waist holding him as close as possible. They rested their foreheads together as they stared into each other's eyes. 
“Why do you do this to me?” Asked Wonwoo while Mingyu began to sway them back and forth. Mingyu smiled at his hyung. 
“Wonwoo. I really do miss being able to hold you. I miss the summer when you wouldn't care about being seen with me. And how you would come with me to all my photo shoots.” Mingyu hummed, as he kissed Wonwoo’s nose lovingly. “Don't you miss it? Honestly, I would scream to the whole world I'm with you, but you don't want me to. Why's that?” Mingyu asked lightly as he kept swaying them slightly. Wonwoo sighed and relaxed in his touch. 
“Because your best friend had caused Doyoon to be kicked out of school. What if he does that to you? What if everything falls apart?” Wonwoo was slightly scared of the aftermath if they told the entire school they were together. No one knows. Mingyu sighed as he was being brought back to the topic of his “horrible” friend.
“Hansol did it for other reasons not because he was dating Jihoon.” Mingyu said rationally. Wonwoo scuffed and gave Mingyu a nasty look. 
“No. He didn't like the fact that Doyoon was dating Jihoon, neither did you or Seungcheol. So you guys made the boy disappear. He did keep in touch with us until he changed his number a day after he was kicked out of school. We know everything.” Wonwoo pushed Mingyu away and sat on the bench. Mingyu frowned slightly as he sat down next to Wonwoo. 
“Baby~” Mingyu said sweetly causing Wonwoo to blush and look away. “I don't know the entire story, but from what I heard from Hansol, something happened and he took it into his own hands and got rid of him. I believe him more than Doyoon.” Mingyu said as he rubbed Wonwoo’s thigh. 
“Do me a favor and find out the “real” reason behind Vernon being an towards Doyoon.” Wonwoo huffed. Mingyu sighed, but kissed Wonwoo’s cheek. Just as he was about the pull away the roof door open, scaring both boys. Wonwoo was able to get away from Mingyu, but sadly it was too late the person at the door had saw them. But to Wonwoo’s surprise, it was Minghao. 
“Minghao? What are you doing up here?” Wonwoo asked his new chinese friend. Minghao scratched the back of his head and took a step back. 
“I was looking around to find my class, but I can’t find it. Umm… I won’t tell anyone you guys were up here.” Minghao tried his best to speak korean, but it broke off at some parts. Wonwoo understood him though. 
“Thanks Minghao! By the way I need to talk with you later so meet me by my locker, it’s the row of lockers by this door.” Wonwoo spoke quickly. Just as Minghao nodded and closed the door to go back down the stairs, Mingyu hummed. 
“New boy? We just added a new freshman to our group.” He held Wonwoo close to him. Wonwoo sighed.
“Yah. He’s really quiet and sweet, but he wants to join the martial arts teams. I think.” Wonwoo looked at Mingyu for a long time before the younger responded. 
“Jun hyung would love another fellow chinese member to their great martial arts teams. So don’t be worried.” The bell rung signalling they had to leave for lunch. With one last kiss on the lips, Mingyu ran down to the lunch room looking for his friends. Wonwoo took his time walking down to his locker. Just as he was about to open it, Minghao appeared. 
“Hey hyung. I walked around a bit, sorry if I made you wait.” Minghao said cutely. Wonwoo just laughed at the younger fondly. 
“No it’s okay. But, I just wanted to talk to you about what you saw. You are the only person who knows Mingyu and I actually talk, let alone are together. So please keep your promise.” Wonwoo whispered seriously to the younger. Minghao smiled at him. 
“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll keep it a secret. If you want I’ll tell you a secret and if I tell yours, you can tell mine.” Minghao offered. Wonwoo smiled and nodded. “Well, you know how I wanted to join the martial arts team?” Wonwoo nodded again, “Well Jun-ge let me show him my routines and he loved it. And he even said we can be friends and that I could learn korean from him. And he also told me where he eats everyday, so that I could hangout with him.” Minghao said excitedly. Wonwoo smiled warmly at Minghao. 
“Maybe one day you and I can hangout with Junhui and Mingyu together after school.” Wonwoo suggested. Minghao beamed at his hyung. 

-Back to the present-
    
    Just as Minghao was about to walk into the practice room he heard voices down the hall. As he walked closer to the noise, he hid behind a wall so the people wouldn’t notice him. Just as he looked to see who it was, he saw Choi Hansol sitting on the ground calmly looking up at some kid who seemed really angry. Just as the kid was about to say anything, Junhui walked over to the two boys and grabbed the angry boy and threw him against the wall while Mingyu and a freshman boy ran to Hansol to make sure he was alright. Just as Junhui turned around to check on his younger friend the boy who he had thrown came up behind him with a knife. Minghao jumped in right before the boy could reach Junhui. He kicked the boy square in his jaw, sending him flying through the hall and at the other end by the entrance doors to the cafeteria. All the Princes’ stared at Minghao in awe as he stood up straight and asked Junhui if he was okay. 
    “Ya, I’m fine. What happened that caused you to do that?” Junhui asked Minghao kindly. 
    “The boy had a knife and was going to stab you, so I stepped in and saved you from being injured.” Minghao smiled brightly at his elder cutely. Junhui smiled and pinched his cheek before turning towards Hansol. 
    “What was that about Vernon?” He asked sternly, making Minghao stare at him with slight wonder. Hansol just shrugged.
    “Doyoon wasn’t happy about being back in school I guess. Especially now since we made him ugly.” Hansol laughed bitterly. “By the way, he told me what he told the Divas’ and I told him he was a sleazy , who needs a life outside causing drama.” Hansol scuffed. Minghao was a bit shocked at hearing that. Junhui stared at the boy who was laying against the wall now. He then gave Hansol a pointed look and put his arm over Minghao’s shoulders. 
“ Hansol, get rid of him before anyone recognizes him. Min come with me.” Junhui smiled warmly after saying the last part of his orders. Hansol, Mingyu and Chan all stared at their hyung shocked by seeing the affection he showed to only this new Chinese boy. 
“Alright hyung. Would you need anything else?” Hansol asked looking pointedly at Junhui. Junhui glared at him and pulled Minghao away. Mingyu smirked.
“So that boy is part of the Divas’ now Vernon.” Mingyu pointed out. Hansol’s face dropped into a frown. He then looked at his best friend.
“If they date, how much do you bet Jihoon, Seungkwan, or Wonwoo will end it as soon as possible?” Hansol laughed sadly. Mingyu gave him a glare. “Well it's the truth. They don't believe that we got rid of Doyoon for a reason. That spick wanted to use Jihoon. It's the truth and none of them what to believe it, but I actually give a about those brats.” Hansol groaned the last part. Mingyu sighed. 
“I know dude. But sadly we can't do anything because we do treat them like . You know, by calling them .” Mingyu sighed. Hansol laughed. 
“It's the only time they talk to me. Or talk about me.” Hansol says bitterly making Mingyu laugh. 
“Since when have you ever wanted to be noticed by them? You've hated them since day one. You always make fun of them.” Mingyu asked. Hansol sighed sadly. 
“Don't tell anyone, but I think I like one of them.” Hansol said seriously as he looked down. Mingyu’s eyes widened. He never thought he would hear Choi Hansol say those words. 
“Who do you like? I promise I won't tell a soul!” Mingyu said hurriedly as he awaited Hansol’s answer. 
“I might have a tiny crush on…” Hansol stopped as Mingyu leaned a bit closer. He then also noticed Chan had been standing there with the unconscious Doyoon by his feet. Damn that Minghao kid could kick. “Um. What about Chan?” Hansol asked as Mingyu finally realized Chan was there. Chan just shrugged.
“I wouldn't tell anyone. I wouldn't mess up a friendship that just started especially since you guys are definitely one of my favorite hyungs.” Chan said quietly. “But what do we do with this guy?” Hansol looked at Doyoon and shrugged. 
“Throw him in the dumpster outside the school. We’ll wait for you here.” Mingyu said. Chan just nodded and carried the boy outside. Then Mingyu turned to Hansol. “Now tell me. Who do you like?” Hansol sighed.
“He doesn't like me. I know that much. I sort of like Jisoo…” He said quietly as Mingyu grinned. 
“To tell you the truth, you know that “Beanie” guy a talk to online?” Mingyu asked. Hansol nodded becoming curious. “Well… It's Wonwoo. And we’ve been dating since the end of last year.” Mingyu grinned widely as Hansol’s eyes grew wide. 
“Wow dude! What the actual . You didn't tell me?” Hansol was offended. Mingyu sighed. 
“Wonwoo said to keep it a secret from everyone because he doesn't want what he thought what happened to Doyoon happen to me.” Mingyu laughed while holding the back of his neck. Hansol just smiled at his best friend. 
“Well good for you my lovely friend. I hope he has the finest just for your liking.” He laughed loudly while Mingyu blushes lightly while also laughing his off. Chan then walked into the school finding his hyungs on the ground laughing. Chan smiled as the bell rang, signaling lunch had ended.