Chapter 3

The Princes & The Divas

Wonwoo was walking to class with Jihoon strolling behind him casually. Mingyu and Seokmin walked past them without being noticed, which made Mingyu sigh. Seokmin frowned at his sad friend.

    “You okay Mingyu?” Seokmin asked the younger. Mingyu looked at his hyung with sad eyes.

    “I don’t want to deal with my parents today after school.” Mingyu half lied. He was unhappy he had to deal with his parents annoying comments during his photoshoots, but he was more upset that he didn’t know whether Wonwoo was coming with him or not. Seokmin nodded as he laughed brightly at the younger.

    “Ahh. I understand, parents are tough.” Seokmin laughed full-heartedly before realising he had to get to class which he shared with Jihoon and Wonwoo. “Ah . Mingyu I need to go, gotta get to class. I don’t like showing up late like you guys.” Seokmin ran off before Mingyu could say anything. As he ran towards his class he accidently bumped into Jihoon and Wonwoo. Seokmin looked at the two Divas and bowed politely and said a faint “I’m sorry.” before running to his seat. Jihoon looked at Wonwoo as they sat down at their seats in the back of the classroom.

    “So, that was interesting.” Jihoon smirked as Wonwoo looked at the teacher with a bored look.

    “Nothing’s interesting when it comes to school.” Wonwoo said in a monotoned voice. He gave Jihoon a small glance and continued to listen to the teacher’s lecture. Jihoon sighed as he remember they were in maths and Wonwoo refuses to act like himself in this class. Wonwoo always looks dead inside whenever he steps foot into the classroom.

    “You know we could always just leave.” Jihoon suggested, which earned him a glare from his best friend. “Or not…” The class went on with Jihoon trying to convince Wonwoo to leave and complaining very vocally to the teacher. Just as the bell was about to ring Jihoon was already packed up and ready to go. When it finally rung everyone was gone in a flash but Wonwoo would had happened to fall asleep. “Wonwoo wake up!” Jihoon shook the younger slightly. Wonwoo woke up and started to pack his notes quickly.

    After class Wonwoo and Jihoon started to walk to the lobby of the school. They both have free period, and always sit at the tables in the front of the lobby. Just as they made it to their table they noticed it was already taken by Soonyoung and Seokmin who hadn’t noticed them standing in front of them. Wonwoo coughed awkwardly. The noise caused the two princes to turn to them. Soonyoung looked confused while Seokmin looked conflicted.

    “Ah? Hey… Did you guys need something?” Soonyoung asked a bit startled. Jihoon sighed.

    “You took our table. And there’s no tables left that we would want. The rest are broken.” Seokmin smiled softly at the small boy. He started to grab his bag, as did Soonyoung.

    “Sorry guys. We forgot that you guys love this table.” Soonyoung smiled kindly. “We’ll move. Nice seeing you.” Soonyoung and Seokmin were about to walk away, but Wonwoo squeaked a quiet “Stop.”

    “You guys can stay with us… You know… if you want?” Wonwoo basically asked awkwardly. Jihoon just sat in a chair and nodded towards the two princes. Seokmin smiled widely taking the seat next to Jihoon while Soonyoung sat in the last chair available.

    As the rest of the period went on the table stayed silent as the all worked on unfinished homework. Jihoon sighed and dropped his pen loudly. “Okay. I have a question. I don’t think I have been told the full story yet.” Seokmin and Soonyoung froze, as Wonwoo stared at him with wide eyes.

    “Why don’t you believe your sources?” Soonyoung asked seriously. He stared into Jihoon’s eyes forcefully. Jihoon sighed loudly.

    “I had a feeling everything happened because Doyoon couldn’t keep himself away from anyone. Also I know Choi Hansol would never get involved unless it started to affect him personally.” Jihoon stared Soonyoung down. The elder sighed as he dropped his pen and rested his hands on the table.

    “You want the truth?” The full truth?” Soonyoung asked causally. Jihoon nodded. “Hansol was only interfering into your relationship because Doyoon had tried to ‘get with’ Jisoo, but your hyung wasn’t having it so Doyoon used you to get closer to Jisoo and use him as his toy, the day Doyoon went missing. He went missing because Hansol called the cops and arrested him and he is now forever under surveillance. They changed his looks completely. They made him ugly and gross. So watch out.” Soonyoung said calmly, Seokmin looked at Jihoon sadly when Jihoon asked him if Soonyoung had told the truth. Wonwoo shook his head sadly. Just then Mingyu walked up to them.

    “I’m going home.” Jihoon stated.

    “I’m coming with you!” Seokmin yelped. Everyone looked at him surprisingly except Jihoon. “What? We’re neighbors. I just want to make sure he’s okay.” Soonyoung nodded, and walked off as well as the other two walked out of the school, leaving Wonwoo and Mingyu alone.

    “So Wonnie. I was wondering if you were coming to work with me?” Mingyu asked as he wrapped his arms around his studiously working boyfriend. Wonwoo stopped writing and leaned into his chest.

    “Of course.” Mingyu smiled as he saw Wonwoo pack his bag and stand. “Let’s go.” Mingyu nodded and they walked towards Mingyu’s car.

 

(In the Material Arts room)

“Minghao I have some pointers for you.” Junhui smiled widely at his newly found friend. Minghao grinned cutely at the elder and came closer to Junhui.

“What should I do-... make my skills better?” Minghao giggled after having Junhui laugh loudly at his confused and messed up Korean. “Hey! Don't laugh at me.” Minghao yelled cutely at Junhui causing the elder to laugh harder and gently grab the younger a waist, bring Minghao into his chest. Minghao tensed as he realized the situation. Junhui had calmed down and was now petting Minghao’s dyed blonde hair. Junhui smiled fondly at the younger.

“I never meant to make you think I was making fun of such a lovely piece of artwork.” Junhui kissed the younger a forehead lovingly. Minghao leaned into Junhui’s touch, and lifted his head a bit to look up at Junhui. The elder leaned in and captured the younger’s lips in a gentle kiss. Minghao responded right way. Just as they were becoming breathless the door to the practice room opened. Seungcheol and Hansol stood there watching as Junhui basically devoured the younger's lips and had him against the wall. Seungcheol grinned widely at the scene in front of him. He gave Hansol a slight glance, as he noticed Hansol had pulled out his phone and captured pictures and a short video before tugging on Seungcheol's arm and pulling him out of the room before the “couple” noticed.

“Remind me to ask Junhui how he ended up smashing a small boy into a wall while munching off his face like a wild animal.” Seungcheol laughed loudly as the walked down the hallway away from the practice room. Hansol grinned as he stared at his phone. “Also. Why did you take pictures and a video of them? You're not going to do anything bad right? I thought you didn't want to get blamed anymore?” Seungcheol gave the younger a pointed look. “Especially someone that's my best friend.” Seungcheol glared at the younger.

“Nothing like that hyung. I would never do anything to Junnie hyung. I was capturing the moment for us to make fun of him. Plus wouldn't be want something to remember this time?” Hansol smirked as Seungcheol gave him an once over. “Do you not trust Me? You know the truth it was your plan to get rid of Doyoon like that, not mine. I just took the blame because someone couldn't risk his soon to be relationship with the precious Diva Yoon Jeonghan.” Hansol spat at his elder rudely. Seungcheol sighed as he looked down at Hansol with slight irritation.

“I swear to God. If you do anything that's against Junhui I will be the one to finish you. And I don't care if you’re a friend or not, Junhui is my brother.” Seungcheol walked away. But stopped before leaving into a room. He turned around smoothly and glared at the younger. “And never bring Jeonghan into this. Okay?” Hansol nodded quickly. Seungcheol walked away, while Hansol stood there watching his leaders retreating back. Hansol sighed as he sat onto the ground and groaned.

“Of course he would think I’d go against Junnie hyung…” Hansol sighed loudly leaning back against a wall. He was about to close his eyes, but then he heard a slight tapping of shoes coming his way.

As he looked to see who was coming his heart started to race. It was Joshua and Seokmin. “Why is DK hyung with Jisoo…” Hansol mumbled to himself. Just as they got closer Hansol hid behind a pillar so the others wouldn't see him. Joshua stopped right where Hansol had been sitting. He leaned against the same wall and gave DK a pointed look.

“Why did you have to take me away from Choir practice so suddenly?” Joshua asked politely. Seokmin sighed as he lowered his head, Hansol was curious as well. He never thought these two ever talked. Seokmin glanced around shyly before speaking.

“I wanted to know what Jihoon likes. Like his birthday is coming and I may be his neighbor, but he never tells me what he would like if I ever got him a gift for anything.” Seokmin spoke quickly as he basically bowed in front his elder. Joshua smiled fondly of Seokmin’s love for Jihoon.

“ I know Jihoon loves music and Dogs. That's as much as I know. His best friend is Wonwoo, if you need anything else then that I would say go to Wonwoo. I hope my information helped you.” Joshua hugged Seokmin before heading back to class. Just as Joshua left and went back to choir, Hansol came out of hiding and tackled Seokmin.

“Hyung! You never told me you liked Jihoon!” Hansol laughed loudly as he pinned the elder down jokingly. Seokmin looked like his soul had been pulled out of him. “Awe come on Hyung! Don’t act like this.” Hansol laughed happily as the two boys got off the ground and faced each other.

“Why did you… When did you…?” Seokmin was so shocked seeing the younger he couldn’t complete his questions.

“I was here before, but hid when I saw you with Jisoo sunbae-nim. Seungcheol left me here.” Hansol laughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head. Seokmin finally snapped out of his sacred state and laughed his off.

“What did you do now to make hyung pissed?” Seokmin grinned widely as the younger shrugged.

“We caught Junnie hyung liplocking Minghao, the Diva’s new addition. And the two didn’t realize us, so I took some pictures and a video. Seungcheol told me never to use any of it against Junnie hyung, thinking I would.” Hansol huffed, annoyed. Seokmin smiled at the younger.

“Well I understand your side and so will Junhui if Seungcheol ever turned around and told him what he thought you would do with that footage.” Just as Seokmin was going to leave Hansol alone, the younger grabbed his arm quickly pulling him closer.

“So you and Jihoon, huh?” Hansol raised an eyebrow while smirking. Seokmin laughed loudly.

“I may or may not have a huge crush on my next door neighbor…” Just as Seokmin smirked at Hansol after saying that statement he turned back around to leave. Just as he looked up Lee Jihoon stood in front of him with a shocked look as they stared each other down.

 

 

A/N: Okay first of I'm sorry for the long wait. Second of all english isnot my first language, Russian is. I also do not check if I have made errors on how I express what is going on. Sorry if that was harsh I didn;t mean it to be. ANYWAYS love you guys! thanks for reading this crappy story. PS: I love Jun and Meanie alot so please if I write to much for them and too little for others pls comment. Also I forget about my writing alot for this and comments help me remember I should write for you guys, lol anyways comments are good! Please comment and read my story. LOVE YOU CARETS <3