Chapter 7

The Princes & The Divas

—Next day in school—

 


“Jeonghan, have you seen or heard from Wonwoo at all? He disappeared when we went to the mall the other day and never texted or called afterwards even when we tried to reach him.” Seungkwan asked the eldest. Jeonghan shrugged.


“I think I saw him when I first got here, but I don't know.” He sighed quietly. Seungkwan got the hint and walked towards Jisoo. 


“Jisoo hyung!” Seungkwan cried loudly as Jisoo stared at him with a mixture of annoyance and irritation. 


“Yes Seungkwan?” Jisoo grimaced when the younger sighed dramatically. 


“Have you seen Wonwoo anywhere?” He asked Jisoo with a hopeful glint in his eyes. Jisoo looked around and then back at him.


“Nope. Speaking of people missing, where's Jihoon?” Jisoo asked as they both looked around the courtyard. 


Right as Seungkwan looked at the front gates of the school, Jihoon walked in with Seokmin and Soonyoung right next to him. 


“Interesting…” Jeonghan said as Seungkwan and Jisoo looked on to see why their friend was with them. 


“Hey guys…” Jihoon said quietly as he sat down on the edge of the fountain they always sit at in the mornings. “Where's Wonwoo?” The small boy asked as he was being stared at. “What?”


“So your friends with Seokmin and Soonyoung now?” Jisoo asked casually.


“I wouldn't say friends. More acquaintances. Seokmin’s my neighbor and Soonyoung slept over his house so…” Jihoon stood quickly when he noticed Wonwoo walking into the courtyard holding hands with no other than Kim Mingyu. “No…” Jihoon whispered. 


When Jihoon said that all the other diva’s turned to see what they would've never expected. 


“No way…” Jisoo whispered to himself, while Jeonghan sat there stunned. “Never in a million years would I have seen that coming.” Jisoo smiled slightly. 


“I did.” Jihoon sighed. “They hooked up about a year ago and I warned him, obviously he didn't listen.” Jihoon grunted, picking up his bag and storming up the staircase to go into the school. 


“Well he didn't take this well at all.” Mingyu frowned as he and Wonwoo walked towards the Divas. 


“Yeah, not the best way to open up to us Gyu.” Jeonghan laughed as he nudged the younger. “So, how did this happen?” The eldest asked as the couple sat down.


“We've been dating for a year now. I was just too scared to tell you guys.” Wonwoo stated. Seungkwan smacked his head. 


“How dare you keep this,” he motions towards Mingyu’s body, “a ing secret. You’re dating Korea’s favorite Model!” Seungkwan swooned dramatically.


“Oh , you model?” Jeonghan asked with wide eyes causing Mingyu to laugh. 


“Yeah hyung, I've been modeling for years. I am know as the most wanted Asian model at the moment.” Mingyu laughed softly as he held Wonwoo around his waist. 


“Well I don't see any problems in you two dating. Jihoon’s just going to have to get over this.” Jisoo smiled. Mingyu smirked.


“So who do you think is next to end the fued?” Mingyu asked suddenly causing all the divas to stare at him. 


“What do you mean?” Seungkwan asked. Wonwoo stared at his boyfriend.


“I mean like, Minghao’s dating Junhui. Wonwoo and I, who's next? Kwannie and Hosh? Jisoo and Seungcheol? Who knows.” Mingyu sighed contently as the others all stared at him in confusion. 


“Why would I want to date Seungcheol?” Jisoo asked as he side glanced Jeonghan who was watching in amusement.


“Oh well I was just pairing you guys up. Not saying it's going to happen. And actually the only one of you that ever attracts Hoshi’s attention is Seungkwan.” Mingyu stated as Wonwoo smiled. Seungkwan gulped as Jeonghan Giggled.


“Awe, Seungkwan thinks Soonyoung is a cutie.” Jeonghan stated as Mingyu’s eyes widened. 


“No!” Seungkwan yelled as if they were the only ones outside. 


“Okay. Whatever you say…” Jisoo sing songed. 


—During Lunch— 


“Chan, I think we need to do something that will change this team up a lot. Give us an umff.” Soonyoung smiled as he laid on the ground watching the freshman dance randomly for the past ten minutes.


“How?” Chan stopped moving and sat next to his elder.


“We need to make Junhui join us! He's so good at dancing  and he has the iness we need to win!” Soonyoung yelled happily, he then frowned. “But that means he’ll have to put Martial arts second and he wouldn't do that…” Soonyoung sighed. Chan smirked.


“Unless you get Minghao to agree and get him to make Junhui come.” Soonyoung shot up from where he was lying on the floor and jumped around. 


“Great idea!” Soonyoung smirked. “Isn't Minghao going to the Martial Art’s  studio right now? Let's go talk to him now!” Chan and Hoshi ran out the room and almost ran into Minghao who was leaving the cafeteria. 


“Oh hey!” Minghao smiled sweetly as he began to walk towards the studio. 


“Hey Minghao, can we ask you for a favor?” Soonyoung asked kindly. Minghao stopped and smiled.


“Of course!” He grinned.


“Are you good at dancing?” Chan asked. Minghao nodded.


“I was on dance team for my school back in China, but I focused more on my wushu.” Minghao smiled as he stared at them in confusion. 


“Ah that’s too bad. We were hoping to add two more people to our team before going into competition. And we thought you and Junhui would be great candidates.” Chan smiled happily as Minghao nodded to them. 


“Um to be honest, you spoke so fast I didn’t understand you fully…” Minghao giggled as Soonyoung felt like he was about to smash his own head into the nearest wall. They had to get him to agree before Junhui showed up, or they’d be dead. 


“What he means to says is-” Junhui strode up beside Minghao, placing a dominant arm around the younger’s waist. “No we won’t do anything that involves leaving the Martial Arts Team. Thanks guys, but please stop asking me.” Junhui sighed as he turned Minghao and himself around to leave the two princes’ alone once again. 


“ing Jun and his abilities to show up randomly.” Soonyoung sighed as he turned around just in time to see Seungcheol staring daggers at him. “.”


“Why do you always harass Junhui about the dance team when you guys are one of the best teams in school?” Seungcheol asked as he didn’t make eye contact. Chan gulped. 


“Because we need some zest in our team and no one has what I think we need!” Soonyoung stated rather harshly to his elder. Chan just sat back and watched.


“I think you’ll be fine with what you have… You've had the same team for so long the only additions are Chan and Hoseok. They both have something that could bring you to stop asking Junhui.” Seungcheol sighed and then looked up at them with sad eyes.


“Hyung is everything okay? You've seemed off…” Chan asked sweetly. 


“Oh. My mom is in urgent care. She's dying slowly.” Seungcheol whispered. Soonyoung and Chan gasped quietly and gave their elder a hug before letting go and taking a step back.


“I hope everything will be okay and your mom will live.” Chan smiled softly as Seungcheol smiled back.


“It's all good Channie. Hosh can you let everyone know I won't be coming over tonight. I have stuff to take care of.” Soonyoung nodded. Seungcheol walked away quickly as he felt the awkwardness of telling them what was going on.


–in history–


Jeonghan yawned as the teacher went on and on about some statue or whatever. Jisoo was silently scrolling through his phone for possible outfits for Homecoming. 


“So Jisoo… Who are you going with?” Jeonghan asked quietly. Jisoo looked up and made a face.


“I need a date?” Jisoo asked back. Jeonghan giggled.


“Yes silly! I've decided to get Seungcheol to go with me to make it public about us two.” Jeonghan smiled brightly. Jisoo smiled as well.


“Awe I'm happy for you hyung. But, make sure it’ll be okay with Seungcheol first.” Jisoo warned.


“Ya ya ya.” Jeonghan giggled. “From what Cheolie and Junhui have told me, a little birdy from princes like you…” Jeonghan smiled while Jisoo squinted at him.


“Who?” Jisoo asked Jeonghan shrugged.


“Guess you gotta go find out now don't you?” Jeonghan smirked. “He's the last one you'd think of.” Jisoo was already doubting his best friend.


“Whatever. Not like I'd go with any of them anyways.” Jisoo grumbled. 


On the other side of the classroom sat Hansol and Seokmin who were sitting in an upper class men class because Seungcheol had asked them to take notes for him. 


“Uhg… Why do we have to do this?” Hansol complained as he looked around and finally found Jisoo and Jeonghan who were speaking to each other.


“Because hyung had asked us to. And I don't know if you've noticed or not but something's going on with him.” Seokmin sighed. 


“I see… Well if there was something going on with him, the only who who would know anything would be Junhui hyung right?” Hansol asked quietly. Seokmin looked at him in thought.


“You would think…” Seokmin stated as he wrote down more notes onto a piece of paper that the teacher was scribbling on the board. “Yet I asked Junhui hyung and he looked upset when he said he had no clue what was honestly happening. And that it was actually making him worried. So he hasn't been speaking about it to his best friend which means two thing.” Seokmin frowned.


“And those two things are?” Hansol asked.


“One would be a family issue. And the other would be a relationship issue. Seungcheol hyung doesn't like talking about either of those things with anyone even Junhui hyung.” Seokmin stared at the board for a few seconds before sighing and dropping the pen.


“Do you really think it could be a relationship problem? He usually goes to Junhui hyung about that though… I think I could be something about his family.” Hansol frowned and put his chin into his hands.


“I think if it were a relationship problem it'd be because he's dating a diva. But you're right it's most likely a family issue. I hope everything's okay.” Seokmin sighed. 


“What Diva do you think is dating Seungcheol?” Hansol asked.


“Hmm…” Seokmin hummed and looked over to Jisoo and Jeonghan and smirked. “Most likely Jeonghan since I could never see him with anyone else. Plus, they talk a lot actually.” Seokmin said as Hansol looked at Jeonghan with squinted eyes.


“If he is dating Jeonghan I'd like to how long.” Hansol stated as he remember when he was pulled into a room by Jisoo because Jeonghan was doing things down the hall with a someone else. Was Jisoo trying to make it not look suspicious so that when Jeonghan and Seungcheol came out as a couple he wouldn't know Jeonghan was fooling around with another person already. 


“Why’s that?” Seokmin asked cluelessly. Hansol sighed loudly.


“I have my suspicions. I almost witnessed Jeonghan messing around with some guy but Jisoo stopped me and pulled me away into a classroom and I was kept there until the bell rang.” Hansol frowned. Seokmin calculated possible reasons why.


“Do you think he was messing around Seungcheol hyung?” Seokmin asked. Hansol froze at that. 


“I never thought of that… Maybe. It could be possible considering it wouldn't of mattered so much if I had saw him messing around with someone else. But it could be also because they didn't want me to see and tell Seungcheol when they opened up about their relationship if it was another person…” Hansol said as he gave a strange look over towards Jeonghan and Jisoo. 


“I see. Well I'm just going to believe that it was Seungcheol he was messing around with and stay out of it. It's up to them to figure everything out anyways. Not us.” Seokmin poked the younger boy. 


Jeonghan had been watching them for a while as the two princes interacted. 


“Jisoo we need to become close with the princes. You know… For Wonwoo and Minghao’s sake as they are dating Mingyu and Junhui openly.” Jeonghan stated. 


“Okay.” Jisoo said plainly causing Jeonghan to frown at his friend. 


“What's wrong?” Jeonghan asked.


“Jihoon won't like that. And honestly I don't care if we do or not. I just don't trust Hansol or Mingyu. And I don't care if he's dating Wonwoo, he's just like that thing over there.” Jisoo stared directly at Hansol as he spoke.


“Well I guess we’ll just see where this goes.” Jeonghan smiled sweetly.


–after school–


Mingyu and Wonwoo were sitting at one of the tables in the lobby as they held hands and whispered to each other.


“I'm going to barf watching them.” Jihoon stated as he and Seokmin walked out of choir and into the lobby spotting the couple right away.


“I think it's cute.” Seokmin smiled widely at his neighbor. Jihoon smiled softly.


“It'd be cute if it wasn't Mingyu.” Jihoon smirked as he saw Seokmin’s smile flatter for a second.


“Jihoon… I know why you don't like Mingyu, even Hansol. But why don't you just accept that they've changed and maybe Wonwoo really does feel happy with Mingyu?” Seokmin asked as they walked out of the school and started their walk to their houses.


“Because I don't know who to trust anymore. I believed Doyoon, but after everything is unfolding now, I don't really know what's the truth.” Jihoon sighed.


“I know the truth… But I always felt you wouldn't ever listen to it since everything happened and you hated me and my friends.” Seokmin frowned. Jihoon looked up at him.


“Would you mind telling me? I honestly feel like I can only trust you. everyone else seems to be corrupted. And I know you have never lied to me.” Jihoon smiled up at the giant. Seokmin gave him his signature bright smile.


“As you wish.” Seokmin laughed after he was punched.

 


—at the School in the courtyard—

 


Junhui sat on the fountain waiting for Minghao to leave the school. 


“Hey hyung!” Seungkwan smiled as he saw the elder sitting by himself.


“Oh hi Seungkwan…” Junhui tried to smile but it came out as a grimace. He had been hit by a locker door today at the end of the school day and his face was still trying to recover.


“Hyung what happened to your face? First Minghao gets a broken nose and now I think you might have one too.” Seungkwan fanned himself as he overplayed his worry. 


“I'm fine. Just got hit in the face by accident. It's nothing.” Junhui played it off as if he wasn't in pain. He was dying slightly as his head pounded from the migraine he most definitely has. 


At that time Minghao came running up Junhui and placed both his hands on his cheeks.


“Jun! Are you okay?” Minghao asked in Chinese to his boyfriend who smiled slightly.


“It's okay Mingie.” Junhui creased his lover's cheek before standing up and wrapping his boyfriend in a hug. “It’ll heal. It doesn't hurt all too much.” Junhui kissed Minghao’s nose.


“Hehe” Minghao giggled cutely as Junhui gave little butterfly kissed on his face as Seungkwan watched with a frown. “Seungkwan! What's wrong?” Minghao asked as he turned to face the boy while he was still in Junhui’s arms.


“Oh I was just thinking about how I've never actually had a real relationship like yours and I guess I'm feeling a little jealous.” Seungkwan laughed with a shy smile. Junhui and Minghao smiled.


“I'm sure you'll find someone Seungkwan.” Junhui said thoughtfully.


“I do like someone a lot…” Seungkwan whispered.


“Who?” Junhui and Minghao said at the same time and giggled at each other.


“Um… Don't laugh please. Especially you, Junhui hyung!” Seungkwan said as he pointed at Junhui.


“I wouldn't dare make fun of you.” Junhui smiled.


“It's Soonyoung…” Seungkwan whispered.


“Kwon Soonyoung? Hoshi? Really!” Junhui smiled widely, and regretted it after since his face hurt a lot but he was really happy. Soonyoung had told Junhui he was starting to form a crush on Seungkwan. 


“Why are you so excited?” Seungkwan said cautiously. 


“Because Soonyoung likes you too!” Junhui smiled happily as Seungkwan’s mouth dropped open. 


“Really?” Seungkwan asked in disbelief.


“Yes really.” Junhui smiled.


“Thank Junhui hyung!” Seungkwan smiled and ran inside the school. 


“Where's he going?” Minghao asked as he turned to kiss his boyfriend.


“Soonyoung has dance practice today. So he's probably going to talk to him.” Junhui smiled as he tickled the other who screamed and giggled as he wiggled away from him. “Come on let's go to my house.” Junhui laughed as Minghao tried jumping on his back. Jun ran to his car with Minghao hanging on for dear life on his back.