Chapter 8

The Princes & The Divas

“Hyung~” Chan started to whine after they finally were alone in the dance room. It was very hot now in the room because of the practice they had just held with the dance team. Soonyoung was sweating buckets while Chan laid on the ground groaning. 

“What chan?” Soonyoung asked breathlessly as he was playing with his IPod to pick another song. 

“What are you all doing for homecoming? It’s coming up…” Chan was worried. He was only a freshman, and so far no one really looked interesting to him, nor did anyone seem very interested in him. 

“The others are going, I know that. For now, I don’t know what I’m doing yet. Why channie?” Soonyoung looked over at the younger boy. Just then the door opened widely and Boo Seungkwan came in with a terrified expression on his face. 

“Hey?” Chan said in confusion as he sat up. Seungkwan stared at both of them for a second before collecting himself. 

“Hey… Chan can you leave Soonyoung and I alone for a few minutes?” Seungkwan asked quietly as Soonyoung raised an eyebrow. Chan got up and left, closing the door behind him. 

“What’s up Boo?” Soonyoung asked as he sat down on the closest chair. Seungkwan froze. Soonyoung was staring at him with an unreadable expression, almost like he was trying to hide his emotions. 

“I was wondering if you would like to be my date for Homecoming?” Seungkwan asked as he slightly felt embarrassed. Soonyoung’s face said nothing to give the younger boy a leverage on what he would respond with. 

“Well…” Soonyoung seemed nonchalant but inside he was freaking out. His crush for a year had just asked him out. What was he going to do? He sighed slightly. “Sure why not.” Soonyoung said as coolly as he could. Seungkwan smiled brightly.

“Hehe…” Seungkwan stepped closer to Soonyoung causing the older boy to widen his eyes.

“Are we going to match or no? Do you want to eat before going?” Soonyoung asked. Seungkwan’s smile was extremely wide. 

“We don't need to match but I would like to eat something before…” Seungkwan stepped even closer to whisper in soonyoung’s ear, “possibly maybe something else that isn't food.” Soonyoung was shook as Seungkwan handed him a slip of paper with his number on it and walked out after giving Soonyoung a kiss on the cheek. Chan walked back in with a curious look on his face. 

“I just got a date to homecoming, and possibly even a boyfriend.” Soonyoung was grinning from ear to ear as chan smirked. 

“So Boo Seungkwan’s the boy you have a crush on?” Chan asked.

“Yeah, he is.” Soonyoung was so happy. He had to tell Seungcheol and Junhui. He just had to. “I'll be leaving now. Chan find a date for homecoming and chill with us. It’ll be fun.” Soonyoung patted the boy’s shoulder softly as he walked out. Chan just frowned in distaste.

–Seokmin’s house–

Jihoon frowned as he listened to Seokmin explain the story of what happened. 

“Doyoon was the closest to Hansol. He always told him everything he did. So one night we got very drunk and Hansol was our driver for the night so he was the only sober one. Doyoon had been checking out Jisoo for a few weeks and told Hansol that night catching him off guard because he knew you two were together. And then Doyoon had said he wanted to Jisoo no matter what even if he had to him. So Hansol had decided to get rid of him so to keep both Jisoo and you safe. The next day he told all of us and Seungcheol and Mingyu took it upon themselves to kick him out and disappear. Between the time we gave him to gather his things he had already told you lies and then you and the rest of the divas hated us. Hansol was mad that you guys wouldn't give us the Time of day to explain our side so he just decided to say so you would possibly finally let him explain. But now you know so…?” Seokmin was playing with his hands as he refused to look at Jihoon.

“I find it sweet that you guys thought of our safety. Thank you. But now I don't feel hatred towards Mingyu and Hansol anymore, I now understand.” Jihoon was looking at Seokmin slightly analyzing his features. “But I never even truly liked Doyoon, but he was the one showed affection towards me so I chose him. I liked someone else in the prince's.” Jihoon whispered. Seokmin looked up.

“Who?” Seokmin asked softly. Jihoon smiled as he leaned closer to sit next to Seokmin. 

“I liked you…” Jihoon was looking at Seokmin as the other just stared at him.

“Me?” Seokmin asked. Jihoon nodded. Seokmin leaned closer and captured Jihoon’s lips in a soft kiss as he held the elders neck slightly.

Jihoon was so caught in the moment he didn't realize his phone was going off until Seokmin pulled away and glanced at the phone. 

“Hello?” Jihoon asked with an annoyed tone as he answered. 

“Hey Jihoon!” Jeonghan said. Jihoon was going to be rude but his hyung wasn't someone he wanted to piss off.

“Oh hey Jeonghan. What's up?” Jihoon mumbled as Seokmin smiled lovingly at him. Jihoon blushed.

“Oh well Seungcheol wants to know if you wanted to come hangout at Junhui’s house with the rest of our friends.” Jeonghan stated basically giving no room for Jihoon to back out.

“Well I guess I can't say I don't want to go. So I'll be there in a bit. I'll get Seokmin to bring me.” Jihoon mumbled.

“Oh great. That's right Seokmin’s your neighbor so yeah just grab him and come over. Okay bye!” Jeonghan was acting too happy and joyful it scared Jihoon but he placed his phone down and looked at Seokmin.

“We're being ordered to go to Junhui’s house.” Jihoon stated as he looked at Seokmin.

“Oh? But Junhui hates when people go to his house though…” Seokmin said in a whisper more to himself as Jihoon stood up. “Okay, let's go.” Seokmin got up and decided to kiss Jihoon’s forehead quickly before running to his car. Jihoon smiled and followed the tall dork.

“You're a handful Lee Seokmin, but a cute one at that!” Jihoon giggled as Seokmin turned around to stick his tongue out at him. 

“At least I'm not mean.” Seokmin joked as Jihoon punched his arm.

“I'm not mean, I'm judgemental there is a difference.” Jihoon stated simply as he sat in Seokmin's BMW. 

–Junhui’s house– 

“Why are you guys here?” Junhui said in a panic as he stared at all his friends in his front living room with the divas. He wasn't one to invite many people over, he liked one person at a time. Not 13.

“Well we wanted to surprise you!” Soonyoung tried joking around but was met with a harsh glare and even a smack from Seungcheol. 

“I only came because I was told too.” Seokmin stated from the end of the couch farthest away from the Chinese boy. 

“I… Why are you STILL here?!” Junhui asked with slightly wider eyes as he stared at everyone. Seungcheol sighed.

“I wanted to be with everyone I liked and get support at this time. But I can't have anyone at my house, Soonyoung can't have anyone over and we know not to go to Mingyu or Hansol’s house. Chan’s house is off limits for now. And Seokmin is no fun so…” Seungcheol tried to get Junhui to calm down as he reached for his best friends hand. Sadly Junhui is too skitish for his own good. 

“GET OUT!” Junhui screamed as he backed away and stumped up the stairs. Jeonghan frowned.

“Does he have a problem with people?” Wonwoo asked. Seungcheol sighed.

“He's never been too fond of having all of us at his house at once. Just too much at once for him. He barely likes to show up to the others houses. He likes being alone with one or two people at a time.” Mingyu said as he stood up. Just then Minghao finally came out of the bathroom. 

“I should go talk to him.” Seungcheol said as he tried to stand but was cut off by Minghao.

“I'll talk to him go hang out in the den over there.” Minghao walked up the stairs towards Junhui’s closed door. Minghao knocked softly on the door before opening it to see Junhui lying on his bed with no expression. “Jun are you okay?” Minghao asked softly to his boyfriend as he laid down with him. 

“There’s just too many people downstairs. I'm used to being alone, when there's more than two people near me in my house I feel conflicted.” Junhui said as he held his boyfriend closer to him and kissed his neck. Minghao giggled.

“It's okay, having a little anxiety in a group of people is normal. I feel it because of my lack of Korean.” Minghao said as he rubbed circles on Junhui’s chest. 

“It just annoys me when Seungcheol knows this but yet still forces me into doing it.” Junhui huffed as he pulled Minghao to sit on his lap while he sat up against the headboard. 

“I know but you’re going to be okay. I'm here, and I'm fine with staying up here if you don't want to go down. I'm sure they can figure out themselves what they want to do.” Junhui kissed Minghao’s nose softly before kissing him. Minghao’s soft moan was enough to trigger Junhui. 

Minghao was flipped onto his back as Junhui sat above him while taking off his shirt. Minghao was staring but who wouldn't as he admired his boyfriend's body. Minghao’s shirt soon went flying across the room as Junhui kissed down his chest. Minghao was a mess as he felt Junhui leaving butterfly kisses on his stomach.

Downstairs Seungcheol sighed. “I feel like I've pushed it this time.” He whispered to Sooyoung who just frowned.

“Maybe” Soonyoung said. “But everyone else seems to be okay. We should just leave Minghao to deal with Junhui and we can just hang out down here. Looks like Jihoon and Seokmin might be something more now…” Soonyoung pointed towards The two. Seokmin was playing pool and teaching Jihoon how to play but was getting very handsy with the smaller boy. 

“That's good. Jihoon always seemed to like Seokmin.” Seungcheol stated. “What about you and Seungkwan?” He asked as Soonyoung blushed.

“He asked me to homecoming. I kind of hope this could lead to something.” Soonyoung was frowning as he watched Seungkwan and Jisoo talk in the corner. Hansol came into the room.

“Hey sorry I'm late…” Hansol looked around and noticed all the divas. “Why are they here?” Hansol asked with curiosity.

“Oh well, almost all of us are dating them now so why not bring them along?” Soonyoung shrugged as he sat down along with the other two.

“Who's dating who? Where have I been!” Hansol was smiling as he looked at his hyungs. 

“Seungcheol is dating Jeonghan and I'm hoping to be dating Boo.” Soonyoung started as Hansol nodded.

“Interesting. Who else? I know Junhui and Minghao obviously and Mingyu and Wonwoo of course.” Hansol was looking at the others.

“Seokmin and Jihoon probably.” Seungcheol said in a monotone voice. Hansol and Soonyoung glanced at their leader.

“Really? I guess it would be the most obvious.” Hansol said while Soonyoung was still looking at their leader.

“Cheol what's up?” Soonyoung asked quietly. 

“Doyoon isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants.” Seungcheol stated with an angry glint in his eyes. Jeonghan was slowly making his way towards them. “We have to keep Jisoo away from him.” Seungcheol whispered as he stared down his friends. Jeonghan then sat on his lap and smiled.

“Awe don't seem mad Cheolie. Junhui’s probably fine.” Jeonghan said with a hint of sadness. Seungcheol couldn't help but think of how adorable his boyfriend is. Hansol and Sooyoung glanced at each other and got up leaving the couple alone.

“You know Vernon,” Jisoo said in English as Hansol tried to walk by him. “I still don't personally like you. But I guess we’re the only two besides Chan who aren't dating. Guess I gotta deal with you.” Jisoo smirked. Hansol glared at him.

“Well Joshua I wouldn't dream of dating you. I wouldn't lower myself to someone who openly hates.” Hansol spit back as he started to walk away. Soonyoung was watching the two from the other side of the room and frowned. 

“What's wrong Hoshi?” Seungkwan asked as Soonyoung looked at him. 

“Oh, Hansol and Jisoo are probably never going to get along. Which is sad, Hansol really likes him.” Soonyoung glanced over towards Jihoon. “Maybe if Jihoon told Jisoo the truth he won't hate Hansol…” Seungkwan shrugged.

“To be honest, I don't think Jisoo hates Hansol for what happened. He likes to think he does but I think he hates Hansol for the fact that Jisoo can't stop thinking of Hansol so he's turned it into hate.” Seungkwan stated. Soonyoung stared at him confused.

“What?” Soonyoung asked. 

“Jisoo liked Hansol but after everything that happened he felt bad for liking him so he decided to turn his attraction into hatred and now it's just there.” Seungkwan sighed as he sat down with Soonyoung. “But you're right. If Jihoon possibly told Jisoo there's no reason to hate him then maybe they could be together.” Soonyoung nodded.

“How do we get Jihoon to do that though?” Soonyoung asked. Seungkwan smirked.

“Uh hello. Seokmin is dating him now. And he's the only one that is like super close to Jihoon expect like Wonwoo and even then I don't think they're that close anymore.” Seungkwan stated. Soonyoung nodded. He looked over towards Seokmin who was laughing loudly. 

“Stop being so loud!” Jihoon said as he punched the tallers arm softly with a cute smile on his face. 

“But I'm laughing! I can't not be loud!” Seokmin laughed slightly louder. Jihoon smacked his chest as Seokmin dragged him in his arms and held him close. “Plus I find it cute when you get embarrassed.” Seokmin whispered. Jihoon blushed red as he hid his face in the tallers chest. Seokmin grinned as he looked around and noticed almost everyone looking at them. He rubbed Jihoon’s back softly as he made eye contact with Soonyoung who motioned towards him. “I'll be right back Woozi.” Jihoon watched as the younger walked away towards Soonyoung.

“Of course…” Jihoon whispered as he walked away and sat with Jisoo on the couch and watched whatever stupid show the elder was watching.

“What's up Hosh?” Seokmin asked with a smile. Seungkwan smirked.

“So remember how Hansol has a crush on Jisoo but Jisoo hates him?” Seokmin nodded. “Well Seungkwan suggests that Jisoo won't hate him as much if Jihoon tells him the truth of what actually happened and so that they don't need to act like they hate Hansol anymore when it actuality they should thank him.” Soonyoung stated. Seokmin’s frown was small but noticeable to Soonyoung. Seokmin knew to not push Jihoon nor to make him do something he didn't want to do. 

“I'll talk to Jihoon, but if he doesn't want to I'm not pushing it.” Seokmin tried walking away quickly but was stopped by Seungkwan. 

“Jisoo told me before all of this that he liked Hansol but now he's turned that into hatred since what happened. If you can get Jihoon to realize this maybe he’ll help out his friend.” Seungkwan was trying to hold back his smirk. Seokmin turned to look over to Jihoon. He sighed.

“Fine, I'll ask.” Seokmin stated as he walked back over to Jihoon and sat down with the two Divas.