Chapter 6

The Princes & The Divas

-At the mall-


“Hyung~ don’t you think it’d be cool to go to homecoming?” Mingyu whined as Soonyoung ignored him and linked arms with Hansol. 


“I don’t want to go.” Soonyoung huffed as Hansol pulled away from the eldest with a disgusted face. Mingyu laughed at Hansol while Soonyoung stuck out his tongue. 


“I don’t think it would be life threatening to go to a school dance. But Hosh never wants to go to any school dance, which is ironic since it’s called a dance and he’s basically a professional dancer.” Hansol grinned. The boys were all walking towards a clothing store and caught sight of Seungkwan and Wonwoo walking into the same store. “Oh, look the Diva’s are here.” Hansol smirked. 


“Where? All of them?” Mingyu asked as he looked around. Hansol sighed. 


“They just walked into this store, and it’s only Boo and Jeon.” Hansol sighed as he was looking through the options, not impressed. Mingyu smiled slightly as he tried to find the two diva’s.


Soonyoung was looking at shoes when he accidently bumped into Wonwoo. He bowed quickly. 


“Sorry Wonwoo-ah.” Soonyoung smiled as Wonwoo bowed back and slightly smiled. 


“It’s okay, Hoshi.” Wonwoo then looked over the elder’s shoulder and noticed Mingyu and Hansol staring at them. He then looked back at the elder. “Your friends are staring.” Wonwoo stated in a monotone voice and walked away. Soonyoung was a bit taken aback by the change of attitude. 


Mingyu and Hansol came up to Soonyoung after Wonwoo left and the elder was still trying to figure out why Wonwoo’s mood towards him changed. 


“Your boyfriend seemed a bit pissed when he saw you and Vernon looking at us.” Soonyoung stated as the two younger boys looked over to the two diva’s. 


“He doesn’t trust Hansol that much. But neither does anyone else in the diva’s.” Mingyu coughed.


“Not true. Minghao likes us. He trusts Junhui more than the other diva’s.” Hansol smirked, Soonyoung nodded. 


At the time, Jihoon came walking into the store and went past the three princes’ to get to his friends. Hansol and Soonyoung watched as Jihoon passed them and didn’t even give a about their presence and went straight to Wonwoo. 


“I’m noticing that Jihoon could give two s about our existence. Well except Seokmin’s.” Hansol stated as he looked back at his friends. Mingyu nodded.


“So true, though. He doesn’t talk to any of us except Seokmin, and that one time he wanted the truth so I told him, but he looked at Seokmin after that basically asking if I wasn’t lying.” Soonyoung sighed. Mingyu was staring at the entrance to the store, making both Soonyoung and Hansol stare as well. 


The three boys noticed Doyoon standing by the entrance trying to talk to Joshua as the older boy walked in and tried to find his friends. Hansol frowned, along with the other two princes’, but what shocked them was Junhui walking in with Minghao attached to his arm and basically pulled Joshua away from Doyoon. 


Jisoo was confused as to why Junhui was pulling him away when he could handle annoying children, but he kept quiet as he noticed Minghao attached to the elders arm. Minghao’s nose was still black and blue as well as under his eyes, he also still had the tape holding his nose in place. Jisoo found it adorable that he was so clingy to Junhui. 


“Are you guys together?” Was the first thing that came out of Jihoon’s mouth when the three guys came up to the three diva’s. Junhui smiled sweetly as he let go of Jisoo and wrapped his arms around Minghao, kissing his forehead. Wonwoo and Seungkwan cooed at the loving gesture. Jihoon smiled widely as Jisoo placed his arm over Seungkwan’s shoulders. 


“We’ll take that as a yes.” Jisoo giggled as he noticed Minghao smiling widely. “Good to know our Minghao is in loving hands.” Jisoo grinned widely. “Are you telling your friends though, Junhui?” Jihoon looked over at the three other princes’ watching them. 


“If you weren’t planning to, it would be too late. Three of them are watching us now.” Jihoon sighed. 


“Ya, and one of them is Hansol.” Jisoo mumbled. Junhui shrugged. 


“I don’t really care who knows or not, Seungcheol knows, that’s all who I needed to tell about us, the others don’t really matter. You guys matter more though.” Junhui smiled kindly. Wonwoo smiled. 


“Good to know. We always liked you.” Wonwoo laughed. Just then Junhui turned his head to stare at his friends with a glare making the three to all look away. 


“If you three are just going to stare at a distance, you should just leave.” Junhui called out. Soonyoung smiled as he came over to the others.


“Well hyung, we didn’t know why exactly you were here, now we do. And it’s not surprising.” Hoshi laughed as he patted his friend’s back. Mingyu hugged the couple from behind and quickly moved away when Minghao’s leg reached around Junhui to kick him. 


“Please don’t kick me, you can kill someone with that leg.” Mingyu joked as he laughed. “Anyways, awe Junnie hyung has a boyfriend! This is exciting. It’s been forever, like this has never been a thing.” Mingyu smiled as Junhui glared softly. 


“I knew this would happen, it’s not everyday Junnie hyung lets someone in.” Hansol grinned as he rubbed his hyungs back gently before pulling away. 


“Anyways, what are you two doing here anyways?” Soonyoung asked. Junhui smiled. 


“I was going to grab some stuff then head back to my house with Minghao and finish our date with a cute movie he likes.” Junhui smiled lovingly down as Minghao giggled. Seungkwan looked up at the other princes’ and noticed none of them seemed disgusted or judging towards the couple. Mingyu stared at Wonwoo as he talked with his eyes to tell Wonwoo he wanted to spend time with him. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes. 


“Cool. Have fun Chinaline.” Soonyoung laughed loudly. Seungkwan found the nickname hilarious and joined in on the loud laughter causing the rest of the boys to start to back away. 


“Never call us that again.” Junhui laughed as he and Minghao walked out of the store leaving the Diva’s and Prince’s to themselves.


“So does this mean you guys don’t hate us anymore?” Hansol asked quietly towards the Diva’s. Jihoon scuffed. 


“I still don’t like you guys, but since Minghao is happy I’ll deal with Junhui. He was always the nicest besides Seokmin anyways.” Jihoon rolled his eyes as he grabbed Wonwoo and started to walk away. Jisoo quickly followed behind, leaving Seungkwan alone. 


“Boo, you’re not leaving too?” Hansol grinned as the slightly older boy looked at the three princes and sighed. 


“I want you to know that, even though Wonwoo won’t tell us anything, I know that you two are dating.” Seungkwan was staring at Mingyu as the latter sighed sadly. 


“So he really won’t say anything?” Mingyu asked sadly as the other two princes shake their heads.


“He only trusts Jihoon, and well, you know what he thinks of you guys. To be honest, Jihoon doesn’t even like that Wonwoo will even acknowledge you.” Seungkwan looked around and then back at the three boys. “I’ll be leaving now, be thankful the great Boo has even spoken to you.” With that Seungkwan left to go find his friends. 


“He’s… interesting.” Soonyoung said as Hansol laughed. 


“Oh, no. He’s more than interesting, He’s the Great Boo.” Hansol was about to piss himself as he laughed. Mingyu was too busy trying to answer his mother’s call. 


“Ne Eomma?” Mingyu answered as he walked out of the store to one of the less packed clothing stores. 


“Where are you?” Mingyu’s mom whispered yet it came out harsh. Mingyu gulped.


“You said it was okay for me to be with my friends today eomma. We’re at the mall.” Mingyu said politely as he knew his mom was stressed. 


“When did I ever say okay to that? You have a photo shoot right now Mingyu-ah. Hurry and get over here, I stalled and said you were helping your grandmother, but they’re becoming impatient.” His mom whispered quietly as she was obviously very worried. 


“Ne eomma, I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Mingyu sighed as he was yet again going to miss hanging out with his friends to do photo shoots. He was about to walk back to the store his friends were in, but was stopped by Wonwoo pulling his arm. 


“Are you okay?” Wonwoo worriedly asked. Mingyu just frowned and pulled his arm away. 


“I’m fine, just got a call from my mom to get to a photo shoot.” Mingyu started to walk away from his secret lover but then he heard a sniffle causing him to turn back around and see Wonwoo with tears in his eyes as he started to walk away from Mingyu. “Wait, Wonwoo.” Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo but he ripped his hand out of his grip causing Mingyu to wrap his arms around Wonwoo’s waist as he held him close. 


“Why are you so distant nowadays, Wonwoo?” Mingyu mumbled as he kissed the latter’s neck lovingly. “All I want is to yell to the world that we’re together, but you won’t even make it known to your friends.” Mingyu felt Wonwoo shiver. 


“I’m scared. You don’t understand that Jihoon and I have spoken about this before. When we just hooked up during the summer, I told him and he smacked me to stop and to forget you. But when we started to date and I would stop hanging out with Jihoon, he noticed. I told him my mom just made me work with her during the summer so he wouldn’t be suspicious because I was missing.” Wonwoo sighed as his tears were drying up. Mingyu kissed him deeply, just as Hansol and Soonyoung were walking out of a store. 


“Wow.” Soonyoung said slightly too loud causing Wonwoo to push Mingyu back to see the two princes. “No Wonwoo it’s okay we’ll just leave you two be.” the eldest of the four walked away while pulling Hansol with him as he catcalled Mingyu jokingly. 


“See they don’t care.” Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s cheek. Wonwoo sighed. 


“They might not, but they don’t matter to me.” Wonwoo mumbled as Mingyu got a mental slap to the face. 


“So my friends don’t matter, but your’s do? Wow.” Mingyu let go of Wonwoo as he walked away, out of the mall to his car, with Wonwoo walking after him. 


“You know that’s not what I meant!” Wonwoo screamed. Mingyu stopped as he was about to get in the orange lamborghini.


“Get. In.” Mingyu ordered harshly as Wonwoo rushed to get to the other side to get in the younger boy’s car. “We’ll continue this when I’m done with my Photo Shoot.” Mingyu stated as he drove to the destination. 


As the photo shoot went on Wonwoo sat in Mingyu’s dressing room waiting for his boyfriend to finish. Mingyu’s mother walked in and smiled sweetly at the boy. 


“Hello Wonwoo. I should’ve known he would bring you honey. I feel bad I don’t have anything for you to do.” Mingyu’s mom pouted as she kissed his cheek. “I could have someone grab you two food before you leave. Or give you money to buy food, you boy’s are so skinny it wouldn’t hurt to eat a bit.” She joked as she poked his flat stomach. 


“It’s alright Mrs. Kim. I’m okay, I’m just here to give Mingyu support, I can buy my own food, no worries about me.” Wonwoo smiled sweetly making the older lady coe. 


“Awe you’re just so cute. Don’t worry about anything, I’ll give Gyu some money to get food. Bye honey, nice seeing you.” Mingyu’s mom left after giving him a hug. 


After another twenty minutes passed Mingyu came into the room and stormed straight to Wonwoo. In a flash, Wonwoo was up and was being held tightly by Mingyu who kissed him deeply. 


“Let’s go baby.” Mingyu mumbled as he continued to devour Wonwoo’s lips. The older boy hummed. They both separated, so Mingyu could grab his stuff and they both rushed out of the building. 


“I didn’t think it was this easy to get you to forgive me.” Wonwoo whispered quietly as they walked to Mingyu’s car. As they drove for about thirty minutes to enter Mingyu’s driveway. 


They both got out of the car and walked inside, placing everything to the butler who met them at the front door. They quickly walked up the grand staircase before Mingyu picked up Wonwoo and carried him to his room and locked the door.