Chapter 4

The Princes & The Divas


    Seokmin was about to freak. Jihoon just heard his confession and is now just staring at him with wide shocked eyes. Jihoon’s mouth was ajar as he looked at DK then at Hansol then back to DK. 
    “I didn’t know you liked Wonwoo-ah?” Jihoon tilted his head slightly in confusion. Seokmin gaped at the elder as Hansol looked even more confused. 
    “Wait… Wonwoo?” Hansol questioned quietly to Seokmin. 
    “Ya he’s to the left of my house, while Jihoon’s to the right.” Seokmin whispered as he looked at the younger for help. Jihoon just stared at the two. 
    “I never thought you of all people would like Wonwoo… Huh I guess opposites do attract.” Jihoon laughed sweetly, causing Seokmin to blush. “Anyways. The teacher wants you back, so let’s go.” Jihoon started walking away while Seokmin stared at his retreating back. 
    “So, now what?” Hansol asked the elder, as Seokmin sighed.
    “I’m going to die. Mingyu’s going to murder me.” Seokmin whispered. Hansol’s eyes shot open.
    “Why?” Seokmin tensed slightly.
    “Because he’s banging Wonwoo. You didn’t figure that out yet?” Seokmin started walking away before Hansol could respond and soon he disappeared into the Choir room.

(With Jeonghan and Seungkwan at the mall)

    “Seungkwan does this look okay?” Jeonghan asked as he opened the door to the changing room to reveal his chosen outfit for the upcoming homecoming dance. Seungkwan smiled at his eldest friend as he checked out the outfit. 
    “Nice hyung. It fits your body perfectly.” He winked. “Going to make all the boys drool.” They both giggled at the comment. “So hyung?” 
    “Hmm?” Jeonghan hummed from the other side of the door as he changed back.
    “Are you going to have a date? I was debating bringing one because I didn’t know if I should.” Seungkwan mumbled. Jeonghan stayed quiet for a bit. 
    “Well I may want to bring someone… who were you planning to ask?” The elder asked. Seungkwan giggled nervously. Jeonghan stepped out of the changing room holding his outfit and smiled at the younger. 
    “Don’t worry Kwannie I won’t make fun.” The elder giggled as the younger hit his arm lightly for the nickname. 
    “Well… I’ve sort of been wanting to hang out with a certain Junior who most of you guys wouldn’t agree to.” Seungkwan mumbled. 
    “I would agree to anyone that treats you well. I don’t care about their reputation only how they treat you and the people you care about.” Jeonghan smiled kindly as he paid for his clothing and left the store with Seungkwan following.
    “It’s Kwon Soonyoung…” Jeonghan stopped walking and turned to Seungkwan with a shocked expression on his gorgeous face. Seungkwan froze and stared at his hyung with horror in his eyes. “I’m sorry I-I….” Jeonghan shushed him and smiled lightly. 
    “To be honest with you, I was thinking of going with Seungcheol.” Seungkwan’s mouth dropped open and Jeonghan giggled. “You and Hoshi would be cute” the elder grinned as Seungkwan blushed and started walking away. 
    The two walked side by side and made it into a videogame store so Seungkwan could find something for himself. As the younger scanned the shelves, Jeonghan sighed and stayed near the cash register. Jeonghan knocked over some cards on the counter and got to his knees to pick them up, but as he bent down he saw shoes step closer to him and he froze.
“Need help?” the stranger asked as began to kneel as well and begin picking the mess up. Jeonghan was sure he’s heard his voice before, but his face was so horrendous he knew he’d remember a face like that. As the guy stood holding all the cards and placing them on the counter again and smiled an ugly smile at Jeonghan and bowed politely. 
“Uh… Thank you?” Jeonghan smiled weakly as he tried to not throw up from the yellow stains on his teeth. Just as the man was about to speak again an arm came around Jeonghan’s waist protectively. 
“Who do you think you are to be flirting with him?” Seungcheol growled lowly at the boy, causing Jeonghan to stare at Seungcheol with scared eyes. The boy who was being stared down by Seungcheol just shrugged and went back to doing whatever he was doing before. 
“What the Seungcheol?” Jeonghan turned in the man’s arm to look face him trying to get out of his hold but it was no use. Seungcheol just sighed. 
“He’s no good, please don’t speak to him. Ever again. Please baby?” Seungcheol whispered into the slightly older boy’s ear. Jeonghan blushed and nodded slightly. “Good.” Seungcheol kissed his temple and then let go of the elder with a smirk on his face.
“Hey, Jeonghan hyung do you think this game seems cool?” Seungkwan questioned holding some Xbox game that Jeonghan had no clue what it was for. The younger stopped when he spotted Seungcheol. “Oh… Hey S.Coups hyung?” Seungcheol smiled at the younger.
“Call me Seungcheol, Seungkwan-ah.” Seungkwan nodded and smirked at Jeonghan knowingly. 
“Uh Seungkwan I don’t know anything about those… games?” Jeonghan giggled as Seungcheol laughed. Just as Seungkwan was about to say anything Soonyoung popped out of nowhere and took the game out of his hand and grinned at Seungcheol. 
“Hyung! This is the game!” Soonyoung smiled so widely as he looked at Seungkwan. “Where was this? I was looking for it so we could play it later. Seokmin, Vernon and I love these games. Like so much!” Soonyoung was getting excited and was basically pulling Seungkwan to show him where it was. 
“Okay… Okay! Stop pulling! MY ARM IS NOT A ING ROPE!” Seungkwan yelled as he was pulled away from the two eldest of the four. 
“Hmm. So i found something out today.” Jeonghan said quietly to Seungcheol as the other wrapped his arm around the boy’s waist softly creasing his side. When the other hummed Jeonghan continued. “Seungkwan wants to go with Soonyoung to homecoming. Which was a bit shocking.” Jeonghan whispered the last part to himself. Seungcheol looked down at the other with a confused expression.
“Hm, I would have never pictured Seungkwan the main diva liking Soonyoung, “Seungcheol laughed lightly,” he’s known as the biggest air head.” Jeonghan giggled.
“Mingyu?” He asked jokingly. Seungcheol almost screamed of laughter. 
“No he’s the idiot. Vernon is the self centered one, Seokmin his the happy virus, Junnie is the mysterious one, and I’m just the y leader.” Seungcheol smirked at the other. Jeonghan snorted.
“And Vernon’s the self centered one…” Seungcheol squeezed Jeonghan’s side lightly causing the boy to squirm in his hold. 
“Take it back. You know I’m y.” Seungcheol whispered into Jeonghan’s ear making the boy pant a little. 
“Fine you’re y” Jeonghan giggled into the taller man’s neck.
“You know it baby.” Seungcheol laughed quietly as he kissed the others forehead. Soonyoung was staring at them with wide eyes as they both looked up at him with equally shocked expressions. Jeonghan was sort of happy Seungkwan was still far behind the junior so he didn’t witnessed the lovers. But Soonyoung did, and he was frozen as he stared mostly at Seungcheol. 
Just as Seungkwan came up behind Soonyoung the latter was acting normally again and was running to the cash register and buying the game and then walking back to the secret lovers and refused to make eye contact. Just as Seungkwan came over holding the bag his game was in, Soonyoung bid his goodbyes to the two diva’s and started to walk away without waiting for his leader to follow. Seungcheol smiled at the two diva’s and walked away saying bye to them and catching up with his younger friend. 
Soonyoung refused to speak to his leader as they walked to Seungcheol’s car. When they were almost five minutes away from Soonyoung’s house where the princes’ except Mingyu were, Seungcheol spoke. 
“So you’re going to just ignore me now?” The elder said in his authoritative voice causing the younger to flinch. 
“No hyung… I just- I don’t know how react?” Soonyoung said almost questioning his words. Seungcheol was getting angry and the younger knew that. “So you guys are dating? Or are you just…” Seungcheol had stopped at the red light a bit too hard as he turned to stare at the younger. 
“We are together. Jeonghan isn’t the type to sleep with multiple people.”  Seungcheol growled as he began driving again and then turned into the driveway of the juniors house and slammed the breaks. As the elder got out of the car, Soonyoung sighed and grabbed his hyungs hand before he left.
“I didn’t mean to anger you hyung.” the younger’s voice broke as he tried to speak again.
“What’s wrong Hoshi?” Seungcheol asked soothingly as he sat in the car again and held onto the younger's hand comfortingly. 
“I just want to be able to fall in love but the people I like never like me for who I am… I’m jealous of all of you, you guys can get whoever you want and I’m always left behind.” Soonyoung sighed loudly as he felt the burn of tears threatening to fall. Seungcheol hugged the boy tightly as Soonyoung got himself together before the two faced the rest of their friends. “All right let’s go hyung.” the two walked to the front door and was met with a happy looking Seokmin.
“Hey hyungs!” Seungcheol smirked at the youngers cuteness. As the three all walked into the living area Junhui came over to Seungcheol and stood next to him as Soonyoung and Seokmin both sat on the couch. Hansol and Chan took the game that Soonyoung had bought and started to play it on the Xbox. 
“We’re going to the kitchen.” Seungcheol clarified as the two eldest walked away from the group. Junhui smiled at the slightly older boy as they both sat in the quiet kitchen. 
“How was school?” Junhui asked his best friend as the elder sat on the table instead of the chair. Seungcheol smirked.
“Pretty good, how was yours? Heard that new diva saved you from being stabbed by that guy.” Seungcheol laughed as Junhui smiled widely. 
“Ya Minghao kicked him so hard, he knocked the kid out. It was sure a sight to see.” Junhui smirked at Seungcheol. “He’s very flexible. I know understand why such a shy, cutie was thrown into the diva’s.” Seungcheol stared at him trying to figure out what he meant.
“I know you had a makeout session with the boy, but Hansol and I left before you did anything else… You didn’t, you know… bang the boy?” Seungcheol asked carefully knowing how he would feel if someone asked him this question about Jeonghan. Junhui frowned slightly.
“No didn’t do anything else besides kiss. He showed me his routines for martial arts.” Junhui smiled at his best friend softly. 
“Ah… I saw Doyoon at the game shop. As well as Jeonghan and Seungkwan. He was talking to Jeonghan.” Seungcheol whispered as he glared at the floor. Junhui sighed.
“The boy doesn’t understand the meaning of stay away from them.” Seungcheol growled. 
“I swear if he tries anything with anyone in the diva’s we will have to permanently get rid of him.” The eldest was basically seeing red.
“He’s a leech. He doesn’t deserve anything. Plus none of the diva’s would lower their standards for an ugly troll.” Junhui laughed and pushed Seungcheol as the older gave him an amused look. “Hey laugh you . You of all people would know the Diva’s would never date someone like that nor talk to one.” Seungcheol laughed lightly.
“Ah you’re right Junnie.” Seungcheol rubbed Junhui’s head, messing his hair up and then ran away into the living room before he got killed for touching the younger’s hair.

(Next Day)

    Wonwoo walked into the courtyard wearing tight black skinny jeans and a very oversized sweater as he walked to his friends. Just as he was passing the circle of boys who oogle at the diva’s on a daily basis, one grabbed his arm and turned him around. 
    “Hey babe.” The younger boy said as he stared at Wonwoo with blank eyes. Wonwoo looked the boy up and down and took in the sight of a very skinny, ugly boy with horrid, red dyed hair. He grimaced as the boy tried to look y.
    “Uh, sorry do I know you? Cause I don’t recall talking to little children like you.” Wonwoo groaned as the boy’s grip tightened and started to leave a bruise. Just as the ugly boy was about to speak, Seokmin walked over and stood behind Wonwoo, but before he did anything the ugly boy stood back and just walked away without any fight. 
    “Are you okay Wonwoo hyung?” Seokmin asked distractedly as he stared off at where the guy had ran off. 
    “Ya I’m fine. Who was that?” Wonwoo asked as he looked behind the younger boy and noticed Mingyu was right behind him and looked like he was about to go kill the guy. 
    Seokmin sighed. “Someone you shouldn’t ever be near again.” And after that was said Seokmin walked away back to where the princes’ sat. Mingyu stared at Wonwoo a little longer and nodded his head before sitting back with his friends. 
    As Wonwoo sat down with Jihoon the boy looked up and smirked. “So Seokmin saved you?” Wonwoo glanced at him with a ‘I could give two s’ face, before answering.
    “Sort of. All he did was stand behind me. Maybe it was the fact it was him and Mingyu that scared the nerd off.” Wonwoo sighed as he started texting his ‘Unknown Lover’ as Jihoon calls it since he doesn’t recall the man’s name being ever told to the other members of the diva’s. 
    Minghao and Seungkwan walked into the courtyard together and just as Seungkwan ran away to go catch Jeonghan before the elder reached the school entrance, he left Minghao alone to walk the rest of the way to find the diva’s. But yet again the ugly boy who had tried stopping Wonwoo caught Minghao’s arm tightly and turned him around. 
    “You’re the one who had kicked me in the face and had left this mark on my already horrendous face.” The ugly boy growled as he stared down the chinese boy who was slightly worried.
    “Sorry, but you going… wait… were? Were… hurt Junnie ge?” Minghao stumbled over his words in korean and grimaced as he was being stared at like he was the stupidest person alive. 
    “God. And Junhui wants to date you? Shocking, I would think someone that smart would rather want someone just as smart not as stupid as you are.” The ugly boy groaned as he let go of Minghao’s arm and gave the boy a once over. “Well you do seem very easy to get with.” He smirked. 
    “What? Korean isn’t my language.” Minghao said kindly as he didn’t understand the boy at all. The other boy rolled his eyes and just repeated himself.
    “You. Are. A. . And are only wanted for .” The boy said slowly like he was speaking to a kid. Minghao’s mouth dropped as the words finally kicked in and his innocent face turned into something between pissed and hurt. 
    “Not like you’re any prize either. You look like you were run over!” Minghao said calmly as the ugly boy’s face turned red. Just as Minghao turned around and was about to walk away, the boy pulled him back and punched him straight in the face breaking Minghao’s nose causing the younger to scream in pain as he dropped to the ground. 
    Everyone in the courtyard turned to see who had screamed bloody murder and saw the newly honored diva kneeling before a boy with blood falling from his face. Minghao hung his head as he held onto his nose and cried as the pain was unbearable. Junhui and Seungcheol both stood quickly and ran towards the younger and crouched down next to Minghao as the boy cried on the ground. 
The ugly boy had ran away before anyone could stop him. Just as Junhui cradled Minghao in his arms, Jeonghan and Jisoo came running over.
“What happened to Minghao?” Jeonghan asked Seungcheol as the elder looked around for the boy. 
“That son of a …” Seungcheol growled quietly. And then turned towards Jeonghan with anger in his eyes. “Remember that from the game store?” Jeonghan nodded slowly. “Well that just punched Minghao…” Just as Seungcheol was ending his statement Mingyu was walking over to them and spoke over the elder. 
“He also tried to hit on Wonwoo hyung. But DK and I had stopped him before anything happened.” Mingyu frowned as he stared down at Junhui cradling a sobbing Minghao in his arms. 
“Do you know his name?” Jisoo asked as he was holding back his anger. When the prince’s all looked at each other and did not say a word, Jisoo groaned. “I guess not… What does he look like? I want payback.” Just as Jisoo said that Hansol tisked as he walked over to Mingyu. 
“No you won't. I know for a fact Junhui will want to kill him. Sooo~” Hansol grinned as Seungcheol hummed in agreement. “I’d let hyung deal with it. Plus what could you do? You will end up like Minghao. And he was trained in martial arts and he couldn't do anything so what could you do?” Hansol pressed becoming protective. Jisoo was getting more pissed as he listened to the younger boy blab.
“I don't care what you think I can and cannot do. He caught Minghao off guard of course the boy couldn't do .” Jisoo rolled his eyes. 
“I agree with Hansol. Let Junhui and Minghao do whatever they want to the kid who did this. I refuse to let you do anything.” Jeonghan informed. Jisoo stared at his best friend and wanted to scream his obvious displeasure of the order. Jeonghan glared at the slightly younger boy causing Jisoo to sigh.
“Fine. Minghao are you alright?” Jisoo was cautious when he stepped closer to the two boys’ on the ground curled into each other. Just as he was about to touch Minghao’s arm, Junhui stood with the young boy in his arms and started to walk away saying something quietly that was for Seungcheol to hear only.
“He's taking Minghao home. He wants his personal doctor to check his nose.” Seungcheol frowned as he watched his best friend walk away. Jeonghan nodded and smiled.
“He really cares for Minghao. It's sweet. I've never seen him like that before.” Jisoo and Hansol looked at the retreating back of the Chinese boy. 
“Ya… I've never seen him care for someone like that in a long time. A very long time…”  Seungcheol whispered softly as he was pulled away to class by Mingyu and Hansol. Jeonghan and Jisoo watched the three boys walk away and stared at each other with worried looks. 
“I don't understand…” Jisoo said softly. Jeonghan frowned and walked away with Jisoo following quickly behind him.