Chapter 5

The Princes & The Divas

Chapter 5~

 

    Seungcheol was walking to his math class after leaving Mingyu and Hansol to their own class. He was just about to reach the door when someone yelled for him down the hall.

 

    “Choi Seungcheol!” As his name was called he turned around to see who would be calling for him. A counselor was calling for, which surprised the senior considering they never spoke to him unless he went to them personally. “You’re needed in the principal's office, it’s important.” Seungcheol just nodded and walked with the man to the office.

 

    As Seungcheol walked in and was still being followed by the counselor, he was getting a bad feeling. When the front desk women stared at the boy with sad eyes did not help either. When he finally reached the office and the counselor followed him in and closed the door, he had multiple questions about to burst from his head.

 

    “Hello Seungcheol.” The principal smiled weakly. Seungcheol nodded and then looked at the man expectantly. “We received a call with morning from your father.” The man said slowly. Seungcheol’s eyes widened.

 

    “Why? He never calls you guys? What’s happened? Tell me!” Seungcheol demanded as the counselor slowly took a step closer to the students chair, placing his hand on the boy’s shoulder.

 

    “I have been informed to tell you that you’re mother was in a deadly car crash…” As the words sunk in Seungcheol’s eyes widened even more and he bolted out of his seat to stand.

 

    “Was she… she killed?” Seungcheol whispered, trying not to cry. The principal looked up sadly.

 

    “She is in a coma. But the doctors don’t know when she is going to wake up, or if she even will.” Seungcheol turned and pushed the counselor out of the way and ran. He ran until he was being caught by an arm that pulled him back to reality in slow motion.

 

    “Seungcheol-ah? What’s wrong?” Jeonghan asked as he tried to see what caused the usually relaxed boy to run off and look broken. Jisoo was next to him making the encounter so much harder for Seungcheol who just wanted to get away from anyone who would make fun of his weak state.

 

    “Seungcheol?” Jisoo questioned him with his eyes as he scanned the slightly older boy’s face then his body to make sure there were no actual damages to the boy’s body. Seungcheol couldn’t hold it in any longer. He just fell to the floor and sat against the wall with his knees up to his chest and his head held in between. Jeonghan got to his knees and rubbed the boy’s arm as Jisoo went to the other side of Seungcheol and placed a hand on his knee carefully.

 

    “My father called the school this morning-” Seungcheol sniffed after a good five minutes of trying to settle his emotions down. “They called me down… and told me that my mother was part of a deadly car crash-” another sniff. “And that she’s in a coma that she won’t probably wake up from.” Jisoo felt bad for the boy as he tightened his grip on the boy’s knee softly, comfortingly. Jeonghan on the other hand, let a few tears escape as he leaned down and kissed the boy’s cheek lovingly.

 

    Seungcheol looked up at the touch of the elder’s lips and stared at Jeonghan. Jisoo took that as his cue to leave the two before he saw anything they rather not want to talk about. As Jisoo was making the turn to leave the hallway he saw Hansol walking in that direction. Jisoo groaned mentally and cursed Jeonghan in his head. He stopped Hansol and dragged him the other way towards a classroom no one uses except the Diva’s and pushed him in.

 

    “Umm?” Hansol silently questioned as he looked around the room and noticed that it was where the Diva’s go when they did not go to class or had free’s. Hansol was secretly so happy that Jisoo out of all people had dragged him into an empty classroom and it wasn’t like he provok the elder so he was thrilled to see why he was dragged here.

 

    “Oh um… someone’s doing things in the hallway and I- I guess I would of felt bad for your eyes to witness it.” Jisoo said quietly to the younger boy. Hansol just smiled.

 

    “Joshua, always looking out for your little ones huh?” Hansol spoke in english.

 

    “Honestly Vernon, I wouldn’t of stopped you unless I really needed to.” Jisoo mumbled back in english as he knew Hansol would end up finding out sooner or later.

 

    “So it’s one of your friends doing stuff… huh.” Hansol laughed as his accent was sort of off when speaking in english. “If I may ask.” Jisoo nodded to his request. “Who?” Hansol questioned.

 

    “My closest friend.” Jisoo responded and Hansol’s mouth gaped slightly. The younger knew of Seungcheol liking Jeonghan and finding out that Jeonghan was doing with another guy would make the elder so mad. Hansol gulped.

 

    “With who?” Hansol was eager for an answer. Jisoo on the other hand denied the question.

 

    “It wouldn’t be okay for me to let you in on who it was with anyways. It was already bad enough I told you a lot.” Jisoo groaned as the bell rang and he walked out and down the hall not caring whether or not Jeonghan and Seungcheol were done or not. Hansol having to have been walking that way anyways for his next class had to pass where the two loves were. But to Hansol’s dismay, Jeonghan and his “secret” lover were not there anymore, making Hansol fidget his hands slightly.

 

    -Junhui’s house-

 

    “Yixing ge do you think his nose will be okay?” Junhui asked his personal doctor as the elder man checked the poor kid’s broken nose.

 

    “He’ll be as good as new.” Yixing smiled at the two boys. “I had to rebreak the nose to correct were it was supposed to be and thanks to you for having a picture of him. I was able to recreate his nose so he doesn’t need any more readjustment to his nose.” Junhui smiled so wide it actually sort of scared Yixing.

 

    “Great, so he can’t do anything for martial arts until… 4 weeks?” Yixing nodded at Junhui’s question.

 

    “Yep. Just make sure when he does go back he stays away from being hit in the face.” Yixing smiled and said his goodbyes and walked to his office which was located in the third floor of Junhui’s mansion. Junhui kneeled beside Minghao as the younger boy tried to stop letting tears fall.

 

    “It still hurts, right?” Junhui asked sweetly to the younger boy. Minghao nodded his head weakly as he also has a headache. Junhui smiled weakly as he observed the broken boy’s eyes that were still leaking tears. He grabbed the glass of water that was sitting on the nightstand by the bed Minghao was laying in and helped the younger sit up. Junhui was also holding two pills that he handed the younger boy. “Here take these. They help when you’re in pain.” Junhui whisperd.

 

    Minghao nodded as he took the pills with ease and Junhui took the glass back and placed it where he found it.

 

    “Where am I?” Minghao asked after slight realization had finally settled in. He knew he was not in his house, nor the hospital. He figured he was in Junhui’s house, but he’d rather like to be told that.

 

    “In my house. Actually you’re lying in my bed at the moment.” Junhui laughed cutely as he got up and walked over to a dresser and pulled out sweats and a t-shirt. “I’m going to change, so I’ll be right back.” Minghao nodded as he watched the door to a very big dressing room close.

 

    Minghao is not what you would call rich. He’s also not poor, he comes from a middle class family that is closer to the richer side than poor. Yet, his family doesn’t believe in buying huge house they barely can live in because they’re just too big for three people. As he looked around, he noticed that there was one wall dedicated to all the medals and trophies Junhui has won. Next to those are pictures of his whole family. After that he noticed that by the bathroom door stood four shelves of frames consisting of Junhui and the other princes. Minghao smiled softly to himself.

 

    Junhui came out and threw his uniform into a clothing bin. Minghao noticed how the shirt tight against the elders torso showing the defined abs and muscles slightly. Junhui smiled at the sophomore, “Want some clothes to change into?” Minghao nodded and tried getting up, but his head started to pound causing the boy to stop. Junhui sighed and grabbed sweats and a t-shirt that would most lightly fit the younger boy and placed it on the bed and kneels in between the boy’s legs and rested his head on his right knee. “Don’t push yourself too much. That headache will be there for a bit.” Junhui creased Minghao’s cheek lovingly before standing up and helping the younger boy stand slowly.

 

    “Thank you Ge.” Minghao smiled kindly at the elder. Junhui grinned and handed the clothes to Minghao before walking away to give the boy privacy. Minghao smiled and changed quickly and folded the uniform and placed them by where he had left his bag in the corner of the room.

 

    Junhui walked back in and laughed at the cute sight of Minghao swimming in his rather big sweats. The younger giggled as he was pulled out of the room and towards a rather large play room with a living area. The couch was inclosed and had a table with cabinets in the middle. In Front of the couch on the other side of the room stood a flat screen TV that was massive.

 

“Wow…” Minghao stared in awe as he took in the amazing decor. He looked to the other side of the room and saw a ping pong table, air hockey table, a bar filled with alcohol, and another room that led into a private gym. “You’re parents must be really wealthy” Junhui just laughed as he dragged Minghao towards the couch.

Junhui picked the younger boy up bridal style and tossed him over the side of the couch and the boy landed onto the soft material of the sofa. Junhui lugged himself over and next to the boy as he the television looking through channels.

 

“What do you wanna watch, Ming?” Junhui smiled widely as he saw how the nickname set a smile on Minghao’s face.

 

“Can we watch a movie? Like~ lady and the tramp? Aladdin?!” Minghao responds as his inner child started to show. Junhui snorted loudly at the childish request.

“Alright. Aladdin it is.” Junhui grabbed a blanket and pillow and settled the pillow by one of the arm rests.

 

He then pulled Minghao down as he himself laid down onto the sofa and set the younger boy between his legs and laid the boy’s head on his chest. He then covered them with the warm blanket and started the movie.

Minghao smiled as he heard the elders heart racing. “Ge?” Junhui hummed his response. “Do you like me? More than a friend.” Junhui stayed quiet for a little while before answering the younger boy.

 

“To be honest… I do really like you. I've never treated someone with so much respect or love before. I actually have never been jealous in my life… But when I see you near other guys or girls and they're checking you out, it hurts. My chest feels tight and I have never felt that way towards anyone before.” Junhui felt Minghao cuddle into his chest for more warmth and he smiled sadly. “The only problem is that, I don't trust people easily but with you I felt like I could tell you everything and I could trust you. It was strange. Seungcheol even noticed that I treated you differently without even noticing it myself. I just can't tell if you really like me, you know. As a friend or as a lover.” Junhui sighed silently but the younger boy felt the lift in the elder’s chest as he let the breath leave him.

 

“I really like you. But, I don't know. Joshua hyung and Seungkwan have told me to watch out with you and your friends… I don't see why, but they told me you guys are dangerous, yet Wonwoo seems okay and he's dating Mingyu..” Minghao said the last part without thinking and caused Junhui to widen his eyes.

 

“No way… Mingyu’s “beanie” guy is Wonwoo? Well …” Junhui laughed softly. “Honestly, they're just upset because Vernon got in the middle of Jihoon and this guy Doyoon’s relationship. Doyoon used to be part of the Princes’... Then he made a mistake. He tried to get into Joshua’s pants, but once Joshua said no and then not even three months after Jihoon and him were dating. Then he ended up slipping up to Vernon one night after a little too much to drink. He told him that his plan was to use Jihoon to get close with Jisoo. Then he would get Jisoo off guard and basically do stuff I honestly never wanna think about. So when Vernon remembered this the next day and knew it was going to happen. He called Seungcheol and I and we all agreed to get rid of him.” Junhui sighed sadly again. “That turned the tables on Vernon. When we got a hold of him before he went to hang out with the divas’ we brought him back to my house and kept him there until the next day. Sadly before we took his phone away he had texted Jihoon saying we had turned around and kicked him out of the princes just because he was dating Jihoon and that Vernon was the main reason why everyone turned against him and why he was being thrown out of school and to be never seen again. Vernon actually was trying to protect not just Jisoo from being ually assaulted, but also Jihoon from a broken heart.” Junhui felt Minghao turn so he was looking up at him.

 

“Wouldn't he have been broken from his boyfriend having been thrown out of school and to never have been heard from again?” Junhui frowned.

 

“Actually, now that I think about it… Jihoon never was the one that was mad. It was everyone else. He just seemed displeased whenever he was near Vernon other than that he has been the same. As if he knew it was Doyoon’s fault not Vernon’s. Honestly, I don't think we were right to have basically wiped the kid off the face of the earth but it ended up that way for a reason. Sadly he came back.” Minghao frowned at that.

 

“So he's back at school? Why hasn't he tried going up to the divas again then?” Junhui laughed.

 

“Seungcheol thought it’d be best if we had Yixing do plastic surgery on the boy and make his face look as horrendous as possible. So he has gone up to you guys but has been turned down because they don't recognize him anymore.” Minghao looked confused for a second then his frown became deeper.

 

“He's the guy that punched my nose… Right?” Junhui nodded and smiled as he creased his love's cheek. “And you guys don't want them to know because they might end up talking to him and be persuaded to believe him over you.” Minghao concluded. Junhui smiled softly and nodded.

 

“You got it right on the nail. But I know you wouldn't believe him, nor would Jeonghan. Wonwoo would possibly but I have a feeling he might not if he's dating Mingyu. Seungkwan and Jisoo will probably believe him, though I don't know how Jihoon would act.” Junhui thought for a moment and frowned. “I hope he would believe us…” Minghao smiled softly at the elder.

 

“Don't worry! If that were to ever happen, Jeonghan would talk them out of hating you.” The younger boy smile flattered when Junhui sighed.

 

“Jeonghan might believe us over Doyoon, but would never be able to change Jisoo’s mind. Which means the two eldest of your group would be fighting and then end up stop being friends. Which we all know is what Doyoon really wants as well. He doesn't understand why Jeonghan and Jisoo are friends since they have completely different personalities.” Junhui whispered to Minghao for no reason. Then a butler came into the room and knocked on the frame of the door to gather their attention.

 

“Sorry to disturb you, Junhui-ah. But, do you or your guest want any food?” The butler asked in fluent Mandarin. Junhui looked at Minghao and then back at the butler.

 

“Pigs feet?” Junhui asked. Minghao grinned at the elder and nodded. “Can you get us pigs feet? And Luhan, you really need to stop being so formal. It makes me feel like we're not actually friends.” Junhui sighed. The butler, Luhan nodded and smiled at the boys.

 

“Nice to see you with someone other than the regular annoying princes.” Luhan grinned at Minghao causing the youngest to blush. Junhui laughed.

 

“Ya. He's my new friend, Minghao.” Luhan nodded as he bowed to them and left the room. Junhui smiled as Minghao looked up at him as he rested his head of the elders chest.

 

“Only a friend” Minghao whispered mostly to himself, but Junhui heard him loud and clear. The older boy’s eyes almost popped out of his head and he was staring down at The younger.

 

“Never. I just thought it would be strange to say ‘the person I like a lot and wish I could date but we haven't gotten to that discussion yet.’” Junhui said in one breath. Minghao gigged at the elders goofy look as he stared down at the younger. Junhui sighed.

 

“You know Ge… I would love to go on a date with you.” Minghao blushed as Junhui leaned down and kissed the boy’s cheek lovingly.


“I would say this is our first date then.” Junhui smirked as Minghao just blushed even more.

 

 

AN/: Thanks for all the love for this story please comment and keep reading to find out more :)