Chapter 6

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've written this chapter so many times cos it didn't save >.< Anyways back to the book~

Also, (f/c) is favourite colour

_______

 

"Why'd you ask? You wanna meet 'em?" asked Jin. We were talking about his roommates, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and himself. 

"But I'm sick." I pouted. 

"You'll be fine! And you sound so much better! It was probably just a morning thing! Wait you're not pregnant, are you? Oh god, that's so rude of me I'm sor-"

I laughed, "No, I'm not pregnant. Are you sure I won't get your friends sick?" I look at him. His eyes looked like they were almost... sparkling. No! That only happens in the anime! 

"I'm sure! Please!" he pleaded with puppy-dog eyes accompanied with a pout.

I sighed, giving in. "Fine, but don't blame me if your friends get sick."

Before we left, I had to change my clothes, as the ones I was currently wearing were my pyjamas. I changed into some comfier clothes - (f/c) sweater and a tight-ish pair of sweatpants. I put my phone and key into the sweater pocket. I fixed my hair a little so it looked half-decent. I went to the front door to put on my shoes. Jin was standing beside the door, ready to head out. I put on my shoes, and we were on our way.

 

In the car, it was mostly silent.

"I should probably tell you a bit about them, right?" he piped up. We reached a red light, giving him a chance to start.

"Hoseok is as he would say it, 'Your hope.' He's basically a giant ball of sunshine. Namjoon is like the leader, even though I'm the eldest of them all. He's quite clumsy at most times. And Taehyung can be pretty quiet with new people. Once you get to know him he'll open up and you'll see he's just a giant goofball." I took in all the information and prepped myself. 

The remainder of the ride was silent, giving me a chance to think. I'm so glad I felt better, and could actually stand on my own now.

 

 

 

We arrived at a large apartment building. We were near downtown Seoul so it was quite loud from all the cars passing by. He started walking towards the building while I was looking around at the other tall buildings. "(Y/N)! Come on," he called catching my attention. I ran towards him and we entered the building.

"It looks so fancy," I said admiring the scenery. It was oddly fancy for an apartment lobby. The walls were painted scarlet red while white furniture was against the walls. The carpet had an odd pattern that matched well with the decor. The walls were covered with paintings and wall lights, leaving only a few walls blank. The ceiling was higher than most and hung a fancy chandelier in the middle of it all.

"You should see the hotels in Las Vegas," he said

"You've been to Las Vegas?" I asked shocked. It'd be so cool to travel outside of the country, but I never have gotten the chance to.

"No, but I've seen pictures."

I laughed as we walked to the elevator. He pressed the up button and we waited.

The elevator dinged and we walked into the vacant elevator. Jin pressed the number 9 button and the two doors closed.

"How many floors are there?" I asked.

"It says 14, but there's only about 10. A few are maintenance, but the top floor is my favourite. It's like a quiet lounging area." he explained.

The elevator once again dinged and we reached the ninth floor. Jin exited the elevator and walked towards his dorm. "Here we are, room number 94," he said stopping in front of room 94.

He opened the door and sighed. "They forgot to lock the door again..." he mumbled, "After you." I nervously walked into his dorm. Why am I so nervous now? I wasn't on the way here... why now?

"Namjoon! Taehyung! Hoseok! I'm back!" he yelled, slipping off his shoes. I followed his actions and took off my shoes as well.

"Jin! Did you bring back food?" I heard a familiar voice Taehyung...?

"No, but I brought something else." he kept yelling. His neighbours must be annoyed by all this yelling...

"Oooh! Lemme see!" the voice said again. Loud footsteps came towards us; almost like a small child running.

"So Jin, what'd you b-" he stopped mid-sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter