Chapter 8

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They look like a couple."

"Don't say that! Wait they kind of do."

"Right!"

"Be quiet! You might wake them up!"

"Sorry, Hyung." 

 

All the mixed voices make me slowly open my eyes. I saw none other than Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon standing there looking at me. "What..?" I asked. They all brought their index finger to their mouth to shush me. 

They must have noticed my confused state as they pointed to something right beside me. I sat up and looked at what they were all pointing at. 

And sitting there was a sound-asleep Jin.

"Wh-" I started to say but Taehyung put his hand over my mouth to prevent me from speaking.  Jin moved around a little bit, causing everyone to tense up. But thankfully, he continued sleeping.

Taehyung finally released his hand from my mouth. He then motioned for me to follow them. They all slowly got up and started walking down the hall. I carefully got up off the couch and followed them.

 

"Are we far enough away?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon nodded and they all let out a sigh of relief. "Don't worry, Jin can't hear us," Namjoon explained to me. 

"Why did I follow you guys over here?" I asked, still a bit sleepy

"So we can talk without waking up the princess back in the living room," Namjoon said gesturing back to the living room. 

"That and we need to ask you a question," Taehyung added.

"It's quite late and we were thinking you could spend the night here?" Hoseok asked.

I thought about it for a minute, I mean I have no reason not to. It would be a bit inconvenient for them, and I'm already here.

"Yeah, I guess I could. What time is it?"

"It's around 8," Hoseok said after checking his phone. 

I nodded. Then they all seemed to slowly shift back into the living room. It wasn't a typical way of moving rooms...

I was just about to go join them back in the living until Namjoon peeked his head around the corner. "Oh and uh, you'll be sleeping in Jin's room."  He then sped off back into the living room leaving me standing there. Sleeping... in Jin's room...? I felt myself blushing at the thought. Jeez (Y/N) stop! It's just one night, you can survive. Fighting!

I calmly went back into the living room and saw only Namjoon there on his phone. "Where are the others?" I whispered to him. careful not to wake up Jin. He gestured towards the kitchen, never even looking up from his phone. 

I started walking towards the kitchen and saw Hoseok and Taehyung quietly fighting over the ramen packages. I chuckled at their bickering. "Gosh, you guys are kind of like an old married couple," I commented, leaning against the entrance.

Hoseok laughed, "No, Taehyung wants to make the ramen but last time he nearly burned down the kitchen." he explained.

I laughed at that. "Haha, I can imagine it." 

"Hyung! You said you wouldn't tell anyone that!" Taehyung pouted and lightly stomped his foot.

Hoseok just stuck out his tongue at him. He then turned and handed me the ramen packages. 

"Can you please make the ramen? Please~" he pleaded. He had sparkling eyes, something I couldn't say no to.

"Fine..."

 

 

After we all ate the tasty ramen, we all just sat around for a moment or two. Jin was still fast asleep on the couch, occasionally mumbling incoherent words in his sleep.

"I'll do the dishes" Namjoon whispered and started grabbing the bowls. 

"Don't break 'em." Hoseok joked. Namjoon just rolled his eyes as the other two were laughing. I laughed along with them for a moment before going deep into thought. I'll be sleeping... in Jin's room. On his bed...

Stop thinking like that! It's no big deal! You can do it! Fighting!

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" I heard Hoseok ask. I looked up at him and saw his concerned face. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking." I explained. Hoseok nodded and went back to his conversation with Taehyung. I should go and help Namjoon with the dishes. 

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Namjoon with only a few dishes left to wash, but most of them needed to be dried.

 "I can do the rest," I said as Namjoon held a plate.

"Jesus fu--" Namjoon blurted out and dropped the plate. The broken glass scattered across the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter