Chapter 10

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waiting in line for 10 minutes, we finally made it to the front.

The rollercoaster had two seats lined up to make a long row. Jungkook and Jimin sat together at the front, then Yoongi and Hoseok, Jin and I, then finally Namjoon and Taehyung. There were a few seats behind Namjoon and Taehyung filled up with strangers. 

A loud voice came across the loudspeakers like a school announcement. It was explaining the basic rules of a rollercoaster. As that was happening, a lady came around and pulled down the big metal bar that came across your chest. She made sure that everyone was properly in their seats before telling someone to make the rollercoaster go.

"Ready (Y/N)?" Jin asked me with a reassuring smile. 

I lightly nodded, not liking the situation. The rollercoaster jerked forward, moving a few inches before stopping again. I heard Hoseok scream and Yoongi try and calm him down, but just ended up laughing.

I looked over to my right, at the long lineup of people waiting to get on this death trap. As I was looking at the people, I felt someone grab my left hand. I quickly look over at Jin and he's pretending nothing iss happening. 

I slowly look down at our hands. His hand over the top of mine, thumb occasionally my hand. I stared at his thumb, running up and down my finger. It oddly brought chills up my spine, but... the good type of chills that'll get you excited.

I felt a blush creeping up on my face. I repositioned myself in the hard plastic seat. Jin looked over at me, then straight down to our hands. I tried to avoid eye contact with him as best I could. 

"(Y/N)...?" I heard Jin say in barely a whisper. I turned to look at him, his eyes look worried, and his grip tighten on my hand. I was surprised I even heard his quiet voice with the giant crowd all around us.

"I..." he started off.

The rollercoaster suddenly started going max speed, forcing everyone on the rollercoaster to sit all the way back in their seat. Hearts going up into their throats. 

Jin's hand squeezed mine, I unconsciously tightened my own grip on his hand.

Hoseok's screaming overpowered everyone else's by a landslide. I knew he was hanging on for dear life on the metal bar... or on Yoongi.

I glanced over at Jin and saw his face scrunched up in fear. Eyes shut, making little creases at the corner of his eyes; his nose wrinkled up like a cute little rabbit.

Cute...

Wait what... what am I saying...

The rollercoaster went through a dangerous-looking loop-the-loop. I squeezed my eyes shut, making the whole thing seem worse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter