Chapter 12

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Continuing with 3rd person)

 

"Hyung! We found them at a picnic table not too far away. Let's go!" Jungkook called, oblivious to you standing just across the way. His focus was on racing Taehyung to the table.

"Yeah, I'm coming," Jimin said before the two ran off, trying to get there first.

Jimin's eyes were still stuck on you. Against his wishes, he stopped watching you and follow the trail of the dust the younger ones left behind them.

He made it to the picnic table, sitting beside Jungkook and Taehyun on the grass. Jimin was still confused over what he saw, contemplating whether or not he should tell the others. 'It's probably nothing. I'm just overthinking it'

"Where's (Y/N)?" Taehyung asked, a small pout forming on his bottom lip.

"She went to the restroom not too long ago," Namjoon answered, stealing one of Jin's nachos, earning a glare from the elder. Jimin almost scoffed. So she lied to them? He hoped he was jumping to conclusions, not wanting to harm the new friendship - but his eyes didn't lie. He decided against telling the others.

"Hey, Taehyung?" Jin said before eating another one of his nachos

"Yeah?" he replied not looking up but instead pulling out the grass near him.

"Remember when (Y/N) mentioned her friend Jessica?" Jin asked, finishing his nachos.

At the mention of Jessica, everyone kind of froze. "You mean J-Jung Jessica?" Hoseok asked in fear, having a distant look as if he was getting flashbacks.

"I think so, but wasn't that your ex, Tae?"

Taehyung just nodded. The atmosphere between them was cold, although the temperature was warm. At the mention of Jessica, everyone froze, it was her "thing". One of the nicknames was the Ice Queen, typically for her cold expressions. 

"Sorry for mentioning it, I was just wondering if it was the same person." Jin apologized.

"It's fine."

"How could she be friends with (Y/N)? It seems impossible" Jungkook mumbled to himself, too quiet for his hyungs to hear.

 

~

 

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

(A while back)

I got up from the wooden picnic table and walked in a random direction. I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom, I just wanted to check my phone as I felt it buzz like a million times in my pocket. I figured it was Jessica. Coincidentally, I end up in the bathrooms. I laugh at the weirdness and reach into my pocket to grab my phone. I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and...

"Kihyun??"

"Surprised to see me?" He said with his million-dollar smile. The copper-brown hair was shining against the withdrawing sun. And the lighting on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter