Chapter 11

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After nearly an hour of playing the mini-games, it's decided that Yoongi and Hoseok won. After Namjoon was declared the winner, Hoseok and Yoongi were both jumping and cheering with wide smiles. It was one of the first times I haven't seen Yoongi with the cold front; it was nice seeing him with a giant gummy smile.

Yoongi was holding the majority of the prizes they won, which mostly consists of various plushies. He gave Namjoon a Ryan plush from KakaoTalk and a small plastic water gun. Hoseok won a lot of different plushies and plastic toys which will probably break within a week.

Jin and I didn't win much- he got a pink alpaca plush and a knockoff Mario plush. I won a mere blue pinwheel that can't even spin correctly.

We walked down the amusement park pathways. The sun was nearly setting, letting the sky fade from a light blue, to pastel pink and orange.

"Pretty isn't it?" Jin asked me. Assuming he was talking about the sunset, I nodded in agreement.

"Beautiful."

He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't quite understand. He was probably talking more about the mesmerizing sunset

"Guys," Namjoon said, catching our attention away from the sky. "We're going to catch a bite to eat, c'mon."

Yoongi and Hoseok were a ways ahead, Namjoon catching up to them. Jin and I slowly followed behind, distracted by the sky that was gently fading to darker shades. The lamppost lights came on but didn't make much of a difference as the sky was still illuminating the area.

 

When we caught up to the three, we found them sitting on a wooden picnic bench on evenly cut grass. Namjoon was eating an ice cream cone while Yoongi and Hoseok were sharing some nachos.

"Hey Namjoon," Jin called, pointing to the shared nachos across the table, "That's nacho cheese." He proceeded to do a windshield laugh as the rest of us just smiled and deeply sighed. Yoongi just kept a straight face.

"C'mon it wasn't that bad." Jin pouted looking at our disappointed faces.

"Hyung, just go buy some food," Namjoon said, waving him off with one hand, the other hand holding the ice cream.

Once Jin was out of sight, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter