Chapter 6

Statue

Since the day Ten Ezekiel Ty met Lee Taeyong, people have been wondering why Ten was lying low and inactive.  By that meaning, no more fooling around with random people. 

Of course it's not like people doesn't like the change in the senior's behaviour, they actually were quite happy that their school is less chaotic because of Ten's fans.

People who admire Ten also has mixed reactions because of his new behaviour.  Mostly were happy because he finally found someone he likes but there's still some who's against Ten and Taeyong becoming a couple. And it's mostly the people who Ten used to date.

Taeyong was walking to his locker, eager to get home and sleep. His hands is in his pockets, his black Nike bag lazily hung on his shoulder. 

When he reached his locker, he noticed these two guys standing not too far away from where he is. The weird thing for Taeyong is, the guys seem to be waiting for something. 

Something to happen...

Taeyong shrugged the thought and opened his locker rapidly, only to be welcomed with a bucket of flour pouring right at his perfect face. 

A string was attached to the door of the locker and when Taeyong opened it, the bucket of flour went forward and landed right all over Taeyong. 

Taeyong heard laughing behind him. He turned around and saw the two guys he saw earlier. All of a sudden, Taeyong felt something boiling inside his stomach. He felt like he wants to punch something. 

Or someone. 

"That suits you! Since you're like a puppy  who keeps following Ten! You deserve that!" a black haired guy exclaimed. 

Taeyong glared at the people in front of him. Never in his life did he ever get treated like this. He felt his heart throb at the words that were thrown at him as he tried to search for words to say next. 

"You do know that Ten will leave you someday right? Ha! He'll leave you alone like what he did to mostly half the people in this school." the guy continued.

"You think you're so great just 'cause everyone seems to find you attractive? , I'm more handsome than you!" a blonde-haired guy screamed, making some people turn their heads to them. 

Taeyong scoffed. "Are you serious?" He pointed at the blonde-haired guy and tried to hide a laugh. "You look like a monkey in my opinion."

"You little!" 

"It's kinda true though, Hansol." 

The blonde-haired guy now called Hansol turned his head to his friend and gave a glare. "Doyoung, you shut up." 

Taeyong sighed.  "Are you guys finished? I don't get why you need to waste your time putting that bucket of flour in my locker when you'll gain nothing out of this." 

"If you want to go for Ten, then go for him. No one is stopping you. Ten and I has nothing going on, so if you don't mind..." Taeyong took his textbooks out and slammed his locker hard before putting his attention at the two again. "I'm gonna clean myself up, thanks to you."

Taeyong walked away and made his way to the boy's washroom, cursing on the way. 

", who the hell do they think they are?" he mumbled as he washed his face, trying to get the flour out of his now white covered face. "Thinking they could just bully someone like that. I'm seriously gonna kill you, Ten. It's all because of you and your flirty ways!"

Taeyong took a roll of tissue on his hand and wiped his face with it, continuing to curse Ten in his mind. 

"Well, that was interesting to hear." 

Taeyong flinched and looked behind him and saw a stall door opening, revealing a brown-haired guy wearing his signature warm smile. 

"You should really check if there's anyone in the washroom other than you before you rant your heart out." Jaehyun threw a smile at Taeyong which the other replied with a frown.

"I don't really care. I'm seriously gonna punch Ten when I see him. It's because of him I have people wanting to pour flour on my face." 

Jaehyun laughed and gave Taeyong a handkerchief. "Don't wipe your face with those paper towels, it ain't really great." 

Taeyong accepted it and looked at Jaehyun with suspicious eyes. "Why are you being nice to me when I did nothing but to talk mean to you?"

"I don't really know, I guess it's just in me that I treat people like you special." Jaehyung gave a laugh, looking at Taeyong's reflection on the mirror. 

"You look beautiful even with those flour on your face." Jaehyun grinned and took the handkerchief from Taeyong's hand.

"Here, let me help." he started wiping Taeyong's face and Taeyong took notice of how close they are to each other at that moment. Without realizing it, Taeyong started to stare at Jaehyun's features starting from his eyes and to his...lips. 

Those lips... Taeyong thought. Why does it look inviting?

Jaehyun stopped wiping Taeyong's face when he noticed the other starting intently at him.

To be exactly specific, at his lips.

Jaehyun felt how his heart beat in nervousness at the stare and he doesn't know what to do except to taste the other's lips. Without hesitating, Jaehyun leaned in and quickly kissed Taeyong's lips. 

Taeyong widened his eyes, his hand coming up to Jaehyun to push him away. Even though the kiss only lasted a second, Jaehyun felt how soft the other's lips were. 

Taeyong on the other hand doesn't know how to feel. The first thing that came to his mind was Ten's name. If the other knew about this, he knows it's not gonna be good even though it was just a simple, innocent kiss.

Taeyong stared at Jaehyun with confused eyes. "W-why?"

"I'm sorry, Taeyong. I know Ten likes you but I can't help myself. Every time I see you, I feel like running up to you and embracing you in my arms. Every time I see you, I feel like giving you everything I can." Jaehyun held Taeyong's hand and intertwined their fingers together. 

"I like you. So much. From the very first time I saw you, I was captivated. You don't know how much you brighten up my day just seeing you."

Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong and whispered, "Give me a chance, Taeyong. I have never been attracted to someone like this..."

Taeyong stood there, his arms laying on his side, not hugging the other back. He doesn't know what to say. The only thing in his mind is Ten and how he's gonna react to one of his best friends liking the same person he likes.

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong called out in a soft voice. For some reason, he felt like his voice have gotten so much quieter. "Ten...he's not gonna be happy about this."

"I'll tell him, okay? Just don't worry too much about it. I'll handle it." Jaehyun kissed the top of Taeyong's head which caught Taeyong off guard, before unwrapping his arms around Taeyong. 

Jaehyung gave a one last smile at the other before walking away, leaving Taeyong with so much confusion...and guilt.

---

[ A/N: Listen to the song Collide by Howie Day during this part. You won't regret it! ]

 

 Ten was on his way to Taeyong's classroom to pick him up, his hand occasionally coming up to his hair to make sure it's staying perfect. 

For Taeyong. 

Ten made his way to Taeyong's history class with a smile on his face. He was thinking of the moments they'll be spending later. Ten thought of the dinner date he prepared for the other and how beautifully he had done it for Taeyong. 

Those two days without too much sleep he spent making sure everything is perfect for their first date is worth it. Now, all it take is for Taeyong to see the hard work he did. 

"Did you see the guys Ten Ezekiel Ty used to date and how they did that little prank on the newest hottie in this school, Lee Taeyong?!" 

At the mention of the name, Ten's attention was all focused on the girl gossiping beside her friend. 

"What did you say?" Ten asked, surprising the two girls and making them squeal in delight. 

"OH MY GOD! Ten is talking to us! He finally noticed us!" the girl screamed, grabbing her friend's shoulder on the process. 

Ten felt his blood boil. ", tell me about what happened to Lee Taeyong!" 

The girls widened their eyes. With a shaking voice, the girl said, "I heard t-that two guys you used to date did a little prank on Taeyong near wher-" 

Ten didn't hear the next words since he was already running to Taeyong's locker, hoping to find him there. 

Disappointment surged through him when the only thing he saw was the flour on the floor and the people still surrounding the mess. 

"Did any of you see where Taeyong went?" Ten asked, hoping to get an answer. 

"Yeah, he said he was gonna clean himself up so I'm guessing the washroom?" Ten glanced at the person who answered and saw that it was Hansol. 

Ten quickly ran up to the other and threw a punch at Hansol, making him fall on the ground. 

"You little , I'm not done with you!" Ten roared, veins showing on his neck due to the rage he's feeling. "I swear if something happened to him, you're dead." 

Ten ran as fast as he can to the washroom and as he was about to open it, he heard familiar voices. He stopped himself from opening the door and only peaked his head to hear the conversation clearly. 

"Jaehyun..." Ten heard Taeyong's voice and Ten wondered why the other's voice sounds like he's close to crying. "Ten...he's not gonna be happy about this."

Ten furrowed his brows. What are they talking about? He thought. 

Then next, he heard Jaehyun's voice. "I'll tell him, okay? Just don't worry too much about it. I'll handle it." 

Ten was about to open the door to ask what's going on when he heard a kiss sound. Ten widened his eyes at the thought of Jaehyun and Taeyong kissing. He closed his eyes and tried to control his fuming heart.

He felt betrayed. 

He felt hurt.

Ten was ready to punch Jaehyun and tell him that Taeyong is his but he realized that he has no right to do so.

In the first place,  Taeyong was never his. They were never together. 

Ten took a deep breath and closed the door, not realizing the tears that was streaming down his face as he walks away from where his heart is telling him to go. 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 6

--

Yay! An update after so long! I hope you guys liked this chapter  and thanks for the 100 subs! *throws confetti*