Chapter 1

Statue

"Uhm..."

Ten stopped on his tracks along with his other three friends when a girl stood right in front of him, blocking their way.

"T-ten?" the girl managed to say after a few seconds of silence. 

"What is it?" Ten took notice of how people around them stopped what they were doing, anticipating what is about to happen. He looked over his friends behind him and Ten saw how their faces turned into a smirk.

They know what's going to happen next. 

"Can you...b-be my b-"

"Sure." Ten didn't wait for the girl to finish her sentence when he already sealed her lips with his own. The girl stiffened but closed her eyes, making Ten grin. 

Ten pulled his face away, only to see the girl with a very red face, not making eyes contact. 

"W-what was that?" the girl squeaked.

Ten smirked. "You want me to be your boyfriend right? Sure." 

The girl suddenly hugged him, with a blushing face. After a few minutes, the people watching slowly left, not surprised on how Ten acted.

It had always been like that. Every week, Ten would be seen with a different girl. Not one day goes by when there ain't no love letter letter left on his locker, no confessions being said and no hearts being broken by him. 

Ten Ezekiel Ty is known as the casanova in Stanford High. With eyes that pierced through your soul, he is one of the well-known people along with his other friends, Jaehyun, Mark and Yuta.

Like everybody seems to say about him, every girl wants him and every guy envy him. 

--

After dropping his 'new' girlfriend on her next class, Ten made his way over to where his friends usually hang out. 

The rooftop.

When he got there, his friends gave him a knowing look and praised him with compliments.

"Nice one Ten!" Mark, the youngest of them all said. "Congrats on your, like what? Two hundred and sixth girlfriend?" 

Ten rolled his eyes. "Shut the hell up, Mark."

"Yah Ten, aren't you tired of this? Every day you have girls waiting for you just to ask you to be their boyfriend and every week you have a new girlfriend. At least take a relationship seriously for once." Jaehyun complained. 

'Tss, of course he'd say that' Ten thought. 

Jung Jaehyun is the only guy in their group that doesn't talk to alot of girls. Unlike Mark and Ten, Jaehyun takes relationships seriously.  He's the one who's always there to remind his friends that having a relationship is not a game. 

Ten usually teases him a lot about how he's the type of guy that waits for his 'the one'. 

"You're a monster, Ten. You never even experienced how to be in love and here you are, dating a bunch of girls you don't even know." Yuta, one of their close friends exclaimed. 

"Ha! You're just jealous." Mark whispered earning him a slap from the other.

"Whatever, let's just all get to class." Jaehyun walked away, with the others following.

--

9:17 A.M.

Ten glanced at the clock that seems to be going too slow and focused his attention at the teacher in front of him, babbling about chemistry that Ten won't even use in the future. 

Ten yawned for the nth time that class and forced himself not to fall asleep. 

"-Anions and cations combine, there is a complete transfer of electrons from one to the other. In an ionic compound, cations are attracted to anions and form a bo-"

The door suddenly opened and a white-haired guy with a piercing look came in, out of breath.

Ten's eyes widened at the sight. The boy was wearing a black shirt with a checkered polo and his hair was neatly pushed back. His features screams perfect with his sharp jawline and nose. 

"Sorry I'm late." the new comer breathed after catching his breath. 

The old teacher seem disappointed but decided to let it go. "Are you the new student?" 

The new comer gave out a nod. 

"Very well. Introduce yourself." 

The new comer sighed loudly, clearly not having the energy to do it. Nevertheless, he still obeyed.

"Lee Taeyong. I hope we all get along well." he bowed and went straight to a chair to sit down, not waiting for the teacher to say something next. 

Meanwhile,Ten's smile grew wider when he noticed that Taeyong sat beside him and spared him a quick look.

'Tss, this guy is already making a move on me' Ten thought. 

As the teacher continued to finish the lesson, Ten thought of a move to be closer to the boy. Suddenly, an idea popped in his mind.

Ten ripped a small amount of his paper and wrote something to it quickly. 

'Hey, I'm Ten. Hope we can be friends. :)'

Ten casually threw it at Taeyong's table, making the latter turn to him with a confused look. Ten watched how the other opened the paper and how Taeyong's brows furrowed. 

After a few seconds, Taeyong crumpled the paper in his hand and threw it back at Ten. 

"Sorry, I'm not into guys." Taeyong whispered with playful eyes that made Ten freeze in his seat. 

"What the...?"