Getting to know you

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I’m…”

“ We are here, both of you look like a couple. Don’t fight anymore in the future.”

“ We are not a Couple!!!” Both said at the same time…

“ Oh ok, I’m sorry, hahaha, but trust me later on both of you will, chatter like both of you will eventually belong to each other, don’t both of you watch any drama. The male and female lead always get together in the end because of their chattering.”

“ Those are just acting sir, I will love her and be together with her will never happen, a girl like her is not my style.”

“ You think I will be you too, dream on.” Who he think he is, I don’t even like him for the first time I met him, how could I live with him and be together with him. “ Here is the money, thanks for the ride.”

“ Here is the money, Hey wait for me, you haven’t told me your name yet.”

“ I don’t want to tell you my name, a person like you is dangerous, I wouldn’t want any trouble with you.”

“ I’m not dangerous, I’m actually a celeb…” God people are coming toward us, I totally forget to hide my face.

“Hey why are you grabbing my hand?”

“We should run, before those people reach here.”

Dang, so many people are running toward us, god why am I so unlucky, who are those people? Are they here for him, why am I running with him. “ Let go of my hand, I’m not the person they wanted, you are the person they wanted.”

“ No, I can’t if I let you go you will be lost, and you might get hurt, I wouldn’t want that to happen.”

“ Why are they chasing you, did you steal, have affairs, or you are a scram person.”

“No, I’m not, I’m actually I’m.. Actually..”

“ Who are you, actually?”

“ Shhh… The people is coming near here.”

“ Oppa, where did you go, I still need to take picture with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter