The party

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* In Korea*

 

I’m finally came back home… I miss the smell of my house.. School is starting next week yet I don’t feel like going anymore.. * Ring Ring* “ Hello, who is this..? BI, why are you calling me for..”

“ Did you forgot the party is tonight.. Are you ready, and where is your address I will pick you up..”

“ Didn’t you say next month..? It was just yesterday I got home and it wasn’t even a week yet..”

“ Oh, I’m very sorry, my friend change the date so, I just know it too.. Anyways get ready I’m on my way.. Also sent me your address..”

“ OK…”

“ Manager please go to this place…”

“ BI, you know you can’t go out when your fan is all over place, what if they find out, Ikon will have to face serious problem.. And is the girl you want me to go pick up, does she know who you are..? What if she is an anti-fan..?”

“ Manager hyung, you are thinking too much.. She doesn’t know I’m a celebrity, also she is just a dumb girl..” A dumb girl who is dumb enough for me to play on her..

“ Ok.. but when you are out you have to be careful, it weird how can she not know about you when you guys are so popular throughout Korea..”

“ Maybe she doesn’t listen to kpop at all that why she doesn’t know us..”

“ Ohh you are protecting her, when I didn’t call her any bad at all.. You like her don’t you?”

“ Hyung how could you said that.. I just playing with her to waste time.. I don't like her and never will be with her.. But hyung don’t tell any of the members about this..”

“ They will eventually know it, when you guy are going to the same party.. We are here, is she ready..?”

“ I will call her.. Sana are you ready I’m outside of your house.. Do you want me to come in or you come out..?”

“ You can come inside,I still not ready yet..”

“ Hyung will you wait outside for me, I will go inside..”

“ Just be careful don’t get caught these day Dispatch is so aggressive to get you..”

“ I know hyung, thanks for the reminding..”

* Ding Dong.. Ding Dong*

“ Oh you are here.. Can you wait for a little bit..”

Wow.. she is getting prettier from what I saw her last time.. She wear the dress so well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter