The cruel school

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana you will be starting school here, in here there is only high class student only, and you better be good to keep our family reputation..”

I get it no need to repeat. I won’t disgrace my family name at all.. “ OK, bye..” This school is big and most of the student clothes is very fashion..

Oh god, I still have to go to class and clean the room, I have to run quick…

“Ouch..” who the heck bump into me… “ Do you want to die, you should go on your way..”

The building is great, hmm why is there so many people gathering around there..

“ I’m sorry I was in a hurry before I get in troubles..”

“ You don’t know me don’t chu.. I can make you die and get in no trouble, Hey guys it seem like we found a new victim to play on hahaha..”

“ I’m very sorry Yoona, I won’t do it again, please let me go..”

“ It hard to find a person to play with why don’t you just play with us, before you go.. Hey guys bring me my leftover milk here..”

“ Here yoona..”

“ you are a guy but, you don’t have power hahaha, you deserve this dirty things on your shirts hahaha..”

Why are people just watching, this is not a drama or a novel it a real life things why are they not doing anything.. “ Ya.. stop what you are doing, you think you are the queen of this school like in a drama.. You are hurting people d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter