The answer

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I’m sorry, but I don’t want to go with you, a person like you. You are dangerous, people are following you and you get chase all the time. I don’t want to be with you.”

“ Come on, will you it was just one night, then I wouldn’t bother you. Also, my friend told me to bring someone with me, and you are the only girl that is suitable to be with me.”

“ I’m sorry, but asked another girl, like those girl who was chasing you earlier I’m sure they would want to go with you.”

“ Please, if you don’t said yes, I will bother you night and day until you can’t sleep..”

“ Dude, don’t you get it I don’t want to go also, I don’t you know at all, I would not want to be with a stranger.”

“ I’m not a stranger, I will tell you everything I like and who I am, so I won’t be a stranger to you.. I like ice cream, R&B music, dance, fashion, and traveling.. I hate insects, liar, and cucumber… Know you know everything about me, can you go with me?”

“ I sorry, but do you have a mental issues, I think you are crazy now.”

“ Yes, I’m crazy and it was because of you, if you don’t help me out, you better call the doctor.”

“ God, I think I really need to call the doctor for you. I sorry but I can’t go with you, I won’t in here for the next month you are talking about.” How could a person be so crazy, why do I have to meet with crazy people, ㅜㅜ….

“ Sana, will you please just help me out this time, my friend told me that if I don’t bring a girl with me, they would totally make me eat Beondegi Silkworm Larvae, and you know I hate insects I won’t be able to eat it.”

“ I’m sorry but, I can’t help you, I will have to go back to Korea next month” Why would I care about him when he are so annoying.

“ That is just right, the party is holding in korea..” You can’t get away with it Sana, you have to pay the price for him..

“ Oh, since you can’t eat insects just ask other people for help..” Should I hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter