The lie

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Bi what did you do wrong yesterday..?”

“ Sir, I didn’t do anything wrong..” Did Jaebum release the article why is CEO nim.. Questioning me.. “ I really didn’t do anything wrong it just that Wendy and Joy was in trouble that why I help them..” gosh why did I said Wendy and Joy name out..

“ Why would you helped them, you like them, which one do you like..?”

“ No sir I didn’t like them, it just that we are friend that why I came to help them from bully..”

“ Who bullied them.. And why would they bully Wendy and Joy..”

“ It was because they are jealous of Joy and my close friendship that why one of the girl is jealous, and hurt Joy so I have to helped them, I can’t just stay and watch them get bully..”

What is Bi saying, he clearing know that both of Wendy and Joy bullied Sana, how could he protected them.. And tell lies.. “ Sir, I want you to asked Jin, it seem like he know what is happening too..” I’m so angry at Bi, you are not a man.

“ Why, Jin also went to the party..?”

“ Yes, he also go to the party too..”

What is Bobby saying, you should be side with me instead you betrayal me.. Why have to call that bastard Jin here..

“ Someone go and call Jin here, I want to make things clear before things get out of hand..”

Why is the CEO calling me..“ CEO nim are you calling for me..”

“ Did you went to the party last night..?”

What did t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter