Jaebum my brother

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*In the car, with Sana and Jaebum*

 

“ Why did you come to this party, didn’t you hear me that I won’t allow you to go anywhere..?” why don’t you listen to me at all, you could have been in danger and if anything happen to you how could I live on, when I promise our parent to take good care of you..

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to come too, it was just because Bi asked me to come with him or else..” I’m sorry oppa, I really didn’t mean to cause problem at all..

“ Whatever, are you ok, are you hurt anywhere.. Sehun drive to the hospital..”

I’m ok why are you making such a big deal out of it “ Oppa, I’m ok I don’t need to go to the hospital at all..” Really I’m fine, it was just a slap.. It wouldn’t kill me at all..

“ Are you sure, you are ok, if you don’t want to go then we can go home, and I will apply medicine on your face..” She is so stubborn, never listen to me at all..

I don’t want to remember anything at all in the party.. “ Oppa, can you just forget about what happen in the party, and don’t cause trouble..?”

“ Of course not, they hurt you remember, people who hurt you is like hurting me.. I would have to make them pay for it..”

“ But.. But.. I’m ok, I was at fault too I didn’t know that she is Bi girlfriend, I should have know that he have a girlfriend already..” If I have know earlier I wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter