Tear drop without knowing

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been so long since I came to this place, the place I met you. The place our love become deeper, but it was because of you that our love can’t go on. It have been 3 years, and every year I came back to the same place but I didn’t see you anywhere. Didn’t you promise to come with me every year to see the this place.

“ Sana, why are you crying?” Did I did something wrong why is she crying, god girl tear is my weakest. Wait why am I worrying about her…?

“ Oh, it nothing it just that something got into my eye. Didn’t you said you won’t talk, why are you talking now. You broke your promise, I hate people like you who broke their own promise.”

“ Sana, why are you crying, I didn’t break my promise, didn’t you remember I said, I will not talk but I will only speak, so I really didn’t break my promise. Will you stop crying, it hurt to see a goddess like you cry. Seeing you cry hurt me right here, my heart.”

“ What are you talking about, I didn’t cry it just that dust get into my eye.” don’t speak to soft to me, it will make me remember him. And I don’t want to remember anything related to him anymore. But why I can’t moved on, you have already move on but I still stay in the same place.

“ Sana, I think let us go back to the hotel, it too windy and you might get sick, you better rest. We have running for the whole day you should go back to the hotel now.”

“ OK, let's go back.. I still have to pack my clothes too..”

“ Where are you going?”

“ My t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter