First time

Can't deny fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was checking in the hotel, and walking without looking ahead and bump into a man. I’m sorry, are you ok? Oh, so embarrassed clumsy me.. I was walking to my room, when I slide the card it doesn’t work. The man I bump to was my neighbor. I saw him also trying hard to open his room. I went up to him. “I think our card got switched a while ago.” I was thinking to myself how could a man be so rude, didn’t even said “Thank”

I was trying to open the door, gosh why doesn’t it work, did they get the wrong card to me. I saw a person was walking toward, oh it the girl who bump into me earlier.

“I think our card got switched a while ago,” she said

I give her card to her and she mine to me, wow how could a girl be so cute-y. When I realize she already went inside her house, didn’t get to say Thanks.

What should I do today, should I go shopping?, before my time ended. I only have 3 more month to stay here. I should go out before my time ended. Outside of the hotel was so beautiful, everything is perfect, wish I could live here forever. The cab is taking so long to get here. Oh here come the cab, someone dash inside the cab. “Hey that my cab, what are you doing is disrespect. Driver tell him to get out, I called this cab first.” He speak for the first time.

“Why are you so mean, we can share the cab, don’t you know what they said, Sharing is caring.”

“Why should I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter