Chapter 2

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn´t realize his mouth was open, while he unblinkingly stared at the man behind the woman. He shivered and his body became stiff. Was what he saw in front of his eyes real? He thought he was dreaming. The man was now in front of him. He was so handsome in real life. Baekhyun couldn´t look away from the man's face and praised the male in his mind. The man was waving his hand at Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun still stood stiff and stared at him. The man saw that no reaction could be seen from Baekhyun, and pulled Baekhyun's nose.

"Ouchhh," Baekhyun realized the pain and rubbed his nose. The man couldn´t stop laughing while looking at Baekhyun.

 "Is it that funny?" Baekhyun thought and pouted.

"Ehhrmm," the woman cleared and looked at Baekhyun with a serious face. Baekhyun returned the gaze.

"I am Lee Chaerin, senior manager in the human resources department," she said and Baekhyun bowed to her.

"You are Byun Baekhyun, right?" Baekhyun nodded.

"And you must know him very well, right Baekhyun?" The man who Chaerin was referring to smiled and came towards Baekhyun to shake hands.

Baekhyun shook his hand and stuttered "J-j-jjong-jong inn," The man just laughed.

"Hahahaha wow your hand is as cold as ice. And..... And soft." Kai looked at Baekhyun's hand and then looked at Baekhyun. He smiled. Baekhyun blushed and quickly pulled his hand back. He looked at the floor, feeling Kai´s gaze lingering on him.

The moment was ruined when Chaerin spoke, "You have to show your skills at creating a hair style, and Kai´s going to be your model. Kai volunteered, so you can decide on any hair style that you think would be suitable for Kai. The most important thing you have to take into consideration is that the hair style must fit the theme for their comeback. If we´re satisfied with your work, we will hire you and add you as a stylist to the staff," she looked at Baekhyun.

Donghyuk who had been silent for a while took a set of hair products and put it at a table on the other side of the room.

"You can start now," he said.

Kai grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and walked to the side. Baekhyun followed, not saying anything. He was nervous and thinking about what hair style he should make. Then, Kai released Baekhyun's wrist and sat himself down on a chair in front of a mirror. Baekhyun stayed silent and took the scissor. He looked at Kai´s reflection in the mirror, who looked back at him. Baekhyun thought about hairstyles which could make Kai look hot, unsure under all the pressure put upon him.

"Ermmm what is the theme for Exo´s comeback?" Baekhyun asked.

"The main title for this comeback is 'Don't call me honey'. The story is about a girl who cheated on us and has another boyfriend, but pretended that we were the only ones she had. She called us honey as a nickname. We already knew about her and her other boyfriend though, so we told her she shouldn´t call us honey again." Kai explained and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun touched Kai's head and pushed it slowly to the front so that Kai´s gaze would fall upon the mirror.

"Don't look at me," Baekhyun said, blushing slightly. Kai nodded with a smile, knowing that Baekhyun as a fan of Exo must be nervous and shy.

"Wow, it sounds really good and interesting. So it shows that you all are angry at her. That's why you don't want her to call you honey?" Baekhyun asked, still only looking at Kai´s reflection.

"Yes, and we want to break up with her," Kai said.

"Okay then," Baekhyun thoughts were swirling about different hairstyles, deciding which one would fit the best. After 5 minutes of thinking, Baekhyun started to cut and comb Kai's hair like a professional.

"Don't we need to also dye his hair?" Baekhyun asked.

"We don't have the materials here. All the stuffs are in the makeup room. Well, we can dye his hair with the other members when their comeback will be nearer," Chaerin answered while looking at Baekhyun, who was busy with Kai´s hair.

"What do you think, which hair colour suits me?" Kai asked, once again sending a smile at Baekhyun through the mirror. Baekhyun, not looking at him, said,

"Brown maybe? You would look so hot."

"Brown like your hair?" Kai smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter