Chapter 7

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun used his favourite strawberry soap to wash Chanyeol's handkerchief. He checked it many times to make sure there was not even the slightest trace of blood on the handkerchief, then dried it in his room. Taehyung, who was lying down on the bed watching every of Baekhyun's movements, and felt the need to ask about the handkerchief.

"Whose handkerchief is that?" Taehyung asked while hugging his pillow tightly, ready to sleep.

"It's Park.... Ehh no! It's......"

"Park Chanyeol right?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow.

"How-how do you know?" Baekhyun stuttered, averting his eyes.

"I think I've already seen this handkerchief once. It's from Sandara," Baekhyun fell silent after hearing that.

His heart couldn't deny that he really wasn't able to accept that Chanyeol already had a lover. Taehyung's answer made him lose his rather good mood.

"But why do you have his handkerchief?" Taehyung asked again.

"He lend it to me, because my nose was bleeding."

"I told you, he is nice right?" Taehyung smirked, feeling successful at having proved that he was not wrong when saying Chanyeol is a nice guy.

Baekhyun stayed silent, not replying anything. He took his phone and came out from the room. He wanted to call Kyungsoo rather than arguing about Chanyeol. Talking about Chanyeol only made his heart ache. He walked out from the house and started dialling Kyungsoo's number. He leaned his body against the wall and waited for the latter to answer.

"Hello Baekie! How are you? How's your job in SM?" Kyungsoo’s voice sounded excited.

"I'm okay Kyungie. I'm so happy to be able to work here and the Exo members are really nice! Oh, before I forget it, I already passed your present to Kai! He said hello to you!"

"Kai what? He said hello to me? Arghhhhhh omo my heart. I wanna die! Did he like the gift?" Baekhyun giggled when heard his best friend's reaction.

"I think he likes you more than your gift, D.O," Baekhyun laughed.

"D.O? Why did you suddenly call me D.O? And what?? Kai likes me!! Ohhh nooo!!! Don't! My. Heart. Will. Stop.  Beating. Hey Baekie! Don't give false hope to me."

"Kai was the one who called you as D.O!! And I can see it in his eyes! He just can't stop looking at your picture."

"Ohh no!!! He called me D.O!! It's very special to me! I'm so happy!! Don’t you dare call me D.O! Only Kai can call me like that. It's like my dreams coming true, if Kai really likes me," Kyungsoo cried.

"Hey, don't cry Kyungie." Baekhyun heard his best friend’s sob, making him worry.

"I can't believe all of this is true! Thanks to you, Baekie! I love you!" Kyungsoo shouted through the phone.

"Wow you sound like a fangirl. Please control your hormones," Baekhyun chuckled.

"Baekie! Stop it! I'm just excited. But regarding your love, how's your day with Chanyeol? Does he know you are his fan?"

"No!! I won't let anyone know whom I like. Chanyeol is nice but we're not close. We are just like that. Nothing special happened," Baekhyun's voice lowered.

He can't tell Kyungie about what happened between him and Chanyeol. How Chanyeol hates him so much, their shared kiss, that Chanyeol feels nothing and their quarrel every day when they meet. He didn't want Kyungsoo to be worried.

"Baekie, is there something wrong?" Kyungsoo seemed to notice Baekhyun’s uneasiness about his question just now.

"No! I'm okay Kyungie. I took some pictures of Kai for you and I'll send them to you later. Emmm, it's already late. Good night, Kyungie," Baekhyun wanted to quickly end their conversation, so that Kyungie wouldn't ask more about Chanyeol.

"Baekie, if you have a problem please tell me, okay? You don't seem to be happy. Good night my friend." Baekhyun just sighed silently after ending the call.

 

*****

 

Chanyeol was observing each of Baekhyun's movements. Baekhyun was happily playing with Sehun's hair, giggling while it. Sehun laughed and they looked so happy talking to each other.

"Hey, hyuuung!! Don't make my hair like that! I'll look like a nerdy guy," Sehun frowned and looked at his hair through the mirror.

"No! You will look cute!" Baekhyun chuckled and they laughed loudly like there was no one there except them.

Chanyeol just couldn't stand watching the two guys happily talking and tried to ignore their existence in the room.

He failed.

"Hey shorty!" Chanyeol shouted so that Baekhyun's attention would switch to him.

Baekhyun and Sehun stopped talking after they heard Chanyeol's deep voice. Baekhyun looked around him to see who might Chanyeol have called as short and he got the clue that it's probably him who the taller meant, so he turned to face the Rapper.

"Hey you! Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter