Chapter 4

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun quickly ran downstairs, to go to the toilet. He wanted to ask Chanyeol something. When he arrived at the toilet, he went into it. He startled because in front of him was Chanyeol. Chanyeol was leaning against the wall, having crossed both of his wrists. He was looking at Baekhyun.

"Ch-Cha-Chanyeol," Baekhyun stuttered. He shivered and his mind went blank. Chanyeol put his hands inside his pockets. He smirked and walked besides Baekhyun, the two of them escaping the confining rooms of the toilet.

Baekhyun took a shaky breath, trying to get the courage he needed to say what's been going through his mind.

"Do you really hate me so much?" Baekhyun asked with teary eyes. He couldn't imagine that someone he loved so much, that he couldn't sleep because he was always thinking about him, was feeling the exact opposite way that strongly when they met.

Chanyeol stopped his steps. Baekhyun also stopped, holding his breath for a reason unknown to him. Suddenly Chanyeol grabbed the smaller’s wrists, pulling him almost harshly yet with an undeniable gentleness against the door, making it shut in the process. Baekhyun startled. His eyes widened when the taller’s face suddenly came closer and closer. He could feel Chanyeols breath on his face. Chanyeol caressed Baekhyuns cheek, touching the blushing male’s bottom lip with his thumb.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Shhhh," Chanyeol put his finger on Baekhyun's lips, signalling him to keep quiet. He closed his eyes, biting his lips. It was Baekhyuns habit, when he's too afraid.

"Aigoo, it's my fault, because I said a ridiculous things like that. Look Baekhyun, you can't even handle it. OMG my heart is gonna explode soon," Baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol just admired Baekhyun's face and smirked. "How am I gonna kiss you if you bite your lips huh?"

"Huh? Are my ears wrong? What did he say just now?" Baekhyun opened his eyes. He was trembling. Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin up, staring at Baekhyun's lips.

"You have such beautiful lips that make me wanna kiss you," Chanyeol thought.

Before Baekhyun could do anything, Chanyeol's lips already closed in on his lips, locking them in a kiss. Chanyeol Baekhyun's lips, making him shiver. He widened his eyes because he was so shocked.

"The universal superstar Park Chanyeol is kissing me!?" He looked at Chanyeol, who had closed his eyes. Baekhyun also closed his eyes, beginning to enjoy the kiss. Both of Chanyeol hands went to Baekhyun, one almost uncomfortably low on his back and the other pushing his head closer to deepen their kiss. He explored inside of Baekhyun's mouth and played with the tongue, wanting to taste all of it. He heard a moan escape out of Baekhyun’s mouth.

"You really enjoy this kiss huh?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun more roughly. Baekhyun tried to hit Chanyeol’s chest to stop the onslaught, because his lips were starting to hurt.

"His lips are so soft and taste like strawberry. I can't stop. What's with this weird feeling?" Chanyeol thought.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol bit Baekhyun's bottom lip before releasing it. They opened their eyes. They couldn't breathe properly and tried to hold it. Chanyeol looked in Baekhyun's eyes and said, "Yes, I hate you so much!"

Then, he gave his handkerchief to Baekhyun. "Your nose is bleeding, ugly!" he smirked, opening the door and shut it back.

Baekhyun just stayed stiff while holding the handkerchief. His eyes became teary. He then looked at the mirror, wiping his blood which ran from his nose. He opened the pipe and cleaned up his nose as well as washing the handkerchief.

"How am I supposed to react when someone I adore so much says he hates me and that I'm ugly! Why? Was I sinning too much that I deserve all of this? And he stole my first kiss too," Baekhyun was crying, seemingly without end.

 

*****

 

Chanyeol walked slowly. He touched his lips, thinking. "What are you doing Chanyeol? Why did you kiss him? You must control your body!! Is it that easy to give your first kiss to someone you don't even know?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No! It's all his fault. Why does he have to have such beautiful lips? Argghhh I'm confused!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter