Chapter 9

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo's manager, Lee Jinki, came into the studio room and approached Chanyeol, who was stretching his body, warming up.

"Congratulation Chanyeol!" he patted Chanyeol's shoulder with a proud smile. He knows for sure that Chanyeol is the most suitable one for the main role in their new music video.

Chanyeol stopped stretching and looked at his manager, a questioning look appearing on his face.

"Congratulation? What for?" he asked the manager while scratching his non-itching head.

"Aishh, you don't know? You'll be the main role for the new MV!" Jinki lightly shook his head seeing Chanyeol's steel expression.

Chanyeol smirked after hearing about it, thinking, "There will be a kiss scene with Dara," he laughed silently while cupping his mouth.

"The shooting for this MV will be starting next week. Prepare yourself," Jinki said. "Don't be awkward while doing the kiss scene," he chuckled.

Chanyeol nodded and smiled to the manager.

"Alright."

 

*****


"Baekhyun hyuung, why do you look so gloomy?" Sehun asked while looking worriedly at Baekhyun, who looked a bit depressed.

Sehun took a seat besides the older. He pressed his palm on the smaller's forehead but it wasn't warm. Sehun put down his hand and stared at Baekhyun, checking whether there was any sign of sickness on him.

"Nothing," Baekhyun answered lifelessly. "Don't worry. I'm just not feeling very good."

Baekhyun really didn't have a good mood since this morning, after he had listened to the result that stated Chanyeol would be the main role. After hearing about that, Baekhyun's body felt really weak. He didn't want to watch the kissing scene between Chanyeol and Sandara. He couldn't accept it. He admitted he'd be jealous.

"I want to go somewhere," Baekhyun stood from his sit and walked out from the makeup room.

Sehun just gazed at him going outside and sighed. He didn't understand why Baekhyun's behaviour suddenly changed like that, because the smaller was a happy person. Seeing him like that, there must be something wrong that happened, making him feel worried.

 

*****

 

Baekhyun slowly walked upstairs and went to the rooftop. He didn't notice that Chanyeol followed him from behind. He walked straight and held on firmly to the small iron fence in front of him.

"Ahhh why? I really don't want him to kiss Sandara!!!" Baekhyun talked to himself loudly.

He raised his face up to the blue sky and closed his eyes. He took a long breathe, releasing it slowly. The cold wind biting his body made him shiver. He didn't bring his sweater because he was being too emotional, so he forgot about it.

Chanyeol, who was already standing behind him, slowly walked forward and stopped besides Baekhyun. He opened his jacket, gently putting it on Baekhyun's shoulders and covering all of the smaller's body to prevent him from the cold.

Baekhyun looked at his hand and followed his gaze to see who was being nice to him. He startled and widely opened his eyes. He quickly cupped his slightly opened mouth.

"Did he hear what I just shouted?"

"Since when are you here? Were you following me?" Baekhyun asked and turned his face back to the sky, he didn't want to see the taller because his mind would only bother itself about the kissing scene.

Chanyeol didn't answer his question. He let the question fade away with the wind.

"What were you saying just now?" Chanyeol asked with a serious expression, staring at Baekhyun.

"What?" Baekhyun's eyebrow twitched and he turned his gaze to Chanyeol.

"I think I heard something," he smirked because he heard it clearly. His ears weren't cheating. He could practically smell the jealousy sounding from the smaller's words.

"No! I didn't say anything!" Baekhyun quickly shook his head to deny it.

"Would you be you jealous if I kissed Dara?" Chanyeol smirked, not even taking his eyes off from the smaller.

Upon hearing from the taller, Baekhyun bowed his head. He held tightly onto the fence. He didn't dare to look at Chanyeol.

"Are.... Are you her boyfriend? Could... Could you not kiss her in the MV?" Baekhyun stuttered, making Chanyeol flash a thin smile.

"Do you like me?" he said slowly to Baekhyun.

The smaller closed his eyes. There were many words that kept playing in his mind. Should he tell the truth to the taller? But his heart couldn't let him reveal his feelings.

"No... I won't let him know about my true feelings. I'm nothing to him so it will only humiliate me. He might embarrass me if he knows about my feelings."

Baekhyun lifted his face and looked Chanyeol in his eyes.

"No!!!! I don't like you!!! What on earth could I like about you!! Cruel guy!!!"

Chanyeol laughed loudly with the statements, thinking that it was really cute. He stepped forward and came closer to Baekhyun. He slid his left hand around the smaller's waist and his right hand ruffled his hair softly, smelling the scent on it. "It smells like strawberry."

Chanyeol slipped his hand onto Baekhyun's nape and pushed the smaller closer to him. He hugged him tightly as he didn't wanna let him go. He lowered his face to the smaller's ear and whispered softly, "Can we stay like this for a while? I don't know why but I feel calm."

Chanyeol closed his eyes. He felt relieved after he heard it himself and witnessed Baekhyun's sad face that obviously showed he didn't want to see him kissing Dara. He had to admit that he liked the smaller's expression.

Baekhyun just buried his face on the taller's chest. His heart was racing very fast and in his mind he debated if he should hug the taller back or not. But he just stiffened.

They grew silent and the only sound they heard was the blowing wind. Chanyeol released him from his hug and looked at him. Baekhyun's cheeks were turning hot when the taller stared at him without blinking, so he lowered his face. Chanyeol pinched his red cheeks and smiled. "Why are you so cute like this."

Baekhyun suddenly remembered something and took out the handkerchief from his pocket, giving it to Chanyeol.

"I... I want to give this back to you." Chanyeol took it and smelled it.

"It's your scent, strawberry," he smiled making Baekhyun's face get very hot.

"Are you sure your nose will not bleed again?" Chanyeol chuckled while pinching Baekhyun's nose, making the smaller giggle.

"Hmmm, is-is it from Sandara?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Chanyeol.

He sighed when the guy nodded.

"Yes. She is my...."

Chanyeol co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter