Chapter 8

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun went back to the makeup room to continue his work. He saw the stylists were busy with creating hair styles for the other members.

"How's Chanyeol, Baekhyun? Is he okay?" Jessica asked as she noticed Baekhyun walking into the room.

Upon hearing Chanyeol's name, Baekhyun frowned when remembering about him and Sandara.

"Yes, he is. Now he's happy with his Sandara accompanying him." Baekhyun didn't even take a glance at her and went straight to Sehun who still slept peacefully.

Jessica nodded after hearing Baekhyun's answer, knowing Sandara would really take care of Chanyeol.

"Sehun.... Wake up please.." Baekhyun said with a soft voice, gently shaking Sehun's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Sehun rubbed his eyes and yawned. He looked at Baekhyun with sleepy eyes.

"Hyuuung! Where were you going? I was waiting for you. I woke up just now and wanted to check on you but you weren't here, so I continued sleeping."

"I'm sorry. I brought Chanyeol to the rest room just now. Let's go wash your hair." He said slowly, bringing the maknae to the hair washing machine to make sure the hair colour would blend perfectly, before coming back to the mirror again.

"Wow, my red hair is totally shining! It's cool!" Sehun ruffled his hair in front of the mirror, making Baekhyun grin because of the praise.

"You want an afro hair style?"

"Ahhh no hyung!!! Don't you dare!!" Sehun pouted and they both laughed.

"Hyung... I think we should exchange our phone number?" Sehun shyly asked. "It'll be easier for us to discuss something, right?"

"Oh my God am I dreaming? Oh Sehun asked for my number? This is totally a dream. How can I be a lucky fan like this!!!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Hyung?" Sehun asked again when he saw there was no response from the latter.

"Yes- yes... Of course!" Baekhyun stuttered, forming a big smile.

Chanyeol, who just came in from the rest room, heard their conversation.

"Sehun, don't get too close to him because his clumsiness will affect you. If you save his number, something bad will happen to you," Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun who glared right back.

Baekhyun got really annoyed at Chanyeol's words, not realizing what he did to Sehun, making the maknae scream in pain.

"Ouchhh, hyuuung!! If you want to take revenge, do it to Chanyeol hyung, not me. Why did you pull my hair. My head hurts," Sehun muttered while holding his hurting area.

"I... I'm so sorry Sehunnie," Baekhyun rubbed Sehun's hair gently, kissing it softly to relieve the pain.

Sehun blushed slightly after he saw Baekhyun's action through the mirror.

Chanyeol, who saw the incident, felt really mad about it but he didn't know why. "Hey shorty! Remember, you have a debt to me. Since my back was hurt because of you, you have to do everything I tell you!"

The other members, who were listening to what Chanyeol said, widened their eyes in disbelief.

"No! Chanyeol. You will be bullying him, right?" Chen asked while slowly shaking his head.

"That's my purpose," Chanyeol smirked while crossing his arms. "You have to, Baekhyun! It's all your fault."

"It's not my fault! It's the shelf's fault! It's your fault too! Why did you save me?"

"Whatever it is, you have to do it at my request!"

"Who are you to tell me to do anything?" Baekhyun replied to defense himself.

"Hey! Both of you are so noisy!" Again, Suho raised his voice when Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to quarrel. "Can both of you not fight at least for one day?" The room became silent after the leader opened his mouth.

 

*****

 

"Baekhyun, we have a meeting at 5pm," Jessica informed him at the SM cafe where Baekhyun and Taehyung were eating lunch together.

"Okay," Baekhyun replied shortly.

"Baekhyun! I already asked the other designers about your opinion for Exo's outfit. They agree! We also have to discuss which shirt will match with the jacket," Taehyung said.

"Really?" Baekhyun grinned, happiness apparent on his face because they accepted his suggestion and he continued to enjoy his food.

"Yes! And do you know why you have a meeting later? It's because they want to discuss who will be the main role for their MV. Who do you think would be suitable for the main role?"

"Of course Park Chanyeol! I want him to be the main role. He is so handsome! And he will look stunning! He is the most suitable one! But... is there... Does it have any....." Baekhyun looked uncomfortable when he thought about that.

 

*****

 

"So, we and the other staffs will participate in a poll and vote for Exo members who will be the main role for this new MV. If one of them has many votes, so the top management decide he's the one to be the main," Jessica explained to all the stylists.

"Do you know who the girl is that will be the main in this MV?" Seohyun asked.

"According to what I heard from the discussion, they said Sandara," Tiffany answered. "Because they want to introduce and expose the new model.

"Why does it have to be that girl!" Baekhyun frowned and remembered Chanyeol and Sandara's moment that he couldn't forget. "There is no chance I'll let Chanyeol be the main role!" His heart rebelled.

"Is- is there a kiss scene?" Baekhyun let out his question that he was most afraid of what would be the answer.

"The director said there will be a kiss scene," Jessica smiled and continued, "So, we have to choose a good kisser."

"Do you know anyone who will probably a good kisser?" Kristal asked for their opinion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter