Chapter 6

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Exo members except Chanyeol were sitting together in the living room. They were eating snacks while watching a Korean drama on the television. When it turned to advertisements, to break the ice, Kai suddenly asked, "Who do you think Baekhyun hyung is a fan of?"

Five of them turned their gaze to Kai. They're mind’s were back to their moment with Baekhyun for the whole day.

"I don't have any idea who he likes the most. He didn't show any interest to us like other obsessed fans who will touch, grab and or ask us for a signature when they meet us," Chen answered.

"All the time I saw he was looking at....." Xiumin wasn't able to finish his words when they all interrupted.

"Who?"

"Do you know?"

"Don't make me nervous! Quickly who!"

Xiumin made a mad face and continued, "Hey, can you all be patient! I didn't finish my sentence yet!"

They quickly cupped their mouths to stop saying anything, waiting patiently with what Xiumin would say later. Xiumin pointed at each of them which made them think they are the one who Baekhyun likes. After pointing to the last person, Lay, he let down his hand on the floor and sighed, "He was looking at the floor... Everytime...."

"Huh!? Floor? Hey, there are so many handsome looking guys in the room yet he stared at the floor?" Chen asked, not really looking satisfied with the answer.

 

*****

 

Chanyeol, who was in the bedroom, heard the noises from the living room. He bumped the pillow on his face and cupped his ears with both of his palms but it was not successful.

"Aishhh, they are totally noisy! I want to sleep!" he groaned.

Chanyeol lazily opened the door, came out from his room and walked towards them.

"Hey, why are you all so noisy! I wanna sleep peacefully but your loud voices are distracting me! Which hot gossip made all of you like this, huh!" Chanyeol banged his body on the couch besides Sehun and took the small pillow from Sehun's hand, hugging it tightly.

"We were talking about the new stylist!"

Chen giggled, making Chanyeol glare at him with his annoyed face, "What again with this boy! I don't see anything special about him! Why do you guys like him so much? Are there no other pretty girls that can attract you?!"

"Yes!!! There are so many young and beautiful girls out there! Park Sandara is also pretty!" Chen said, smirking at Chanyeol.

Upon hearing Sandara's name, Chanyeol turned to Chen. "You..." Chanyeol couldn't finish his sentence as Sehun interrupted him.

"But as you see hyung, there was nobody that could attract us until this time. And hyung, why do you hate him so much?  He did nothing wrong to you. He's just an innocent guy. I don't see any reason for us to hate him," Sehun sighed.

"Yeah! He is really cute Chanyeol. We can't help it," Chen added.

"He looks like a girl. Such a Pretty boy!" Kai’s joke made them laugh.

Chanyeol couldn't accept that his friends were all over that shorty. "He is just a fan! Not us! If he knew you all were like this, chatting about him, he would be beyond clingy," Chanyeol looked at them with an unsatisfied face.

"Chanyeol, we just like him as a friend. It's not wrong to be friends with him, right. He already is a part of SM. He also seems like a good guy too," Suho explained and the others just nodded, agreeing with what their leader said.

"But if I knew he liked me, there's no way I'd wanna let him go," Sehun thought and although his eyes were on the television, his mind was somewhere else.

Chanyeol didn't want to talk about Baekhyun again and stood up from the couch. "I want to go to sleep."

"If I loved him, I wouldn't care whether he is a fan or not. I'd just want to scream on the rooftop to say I love him so much. I'd let everybody know about our relationship," Chen thought, gazing at Chanyeol who's going back to his and Chen's room.

Chen was his roommate since Xiumin and Lay were in one room, Sehun and Kai shared their room together and Suho had his own bedroom.

"Hyung, I think you should throw out your ego and let down your title as an Ice Prince," Sehun said, making Chanyeol stop his steps after hearing the words.

 

*****

 

"What are you doing? The outfit design for Exo’s new comeback?" Baekhyun asked Taehyung who was busy sketching on the paper.

"Yes, what do you think?" Taehyung asked him while continuing his sketching.

"I think they should wear jackets instead of this. The cloth inside looks good." Baekhyun said, giving his opinion about the outfit.

"Yeah. I think so too. It will look better, right. I will ask the others about this later, okay?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow and looked at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun turned his body and looked for the owner of the cute voice which had called him. "You are Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter