Chapter 5

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw the person who prevented his fall. The CEO of SM, Shim Changmin!

"Why am I so clumsy!" Baekhyun thought. The CEO released Baekhyun.

"Who are you little boy? You know, you are not supposed to be here. Who gave you permission to enter this company?" the CEO asked him with a questioning look.

"Sir-sir Changmin. I'm B-Baekhyun, the new, n-new stylist," Baekhyun stuttered, bowing to the CEO.

"Really? Oh my God, I'm so sorry. You're so small, you resembled my 15 years old son. Oh, you are the new worker here. Hmm, next time please be careful," Sir Changmin said with a serious voice.

"I-I'm so sorry Sir. I'll be more careful next time." Baekhyun bowed again to the CEO. His body trembled because he was so afraid. He sighed and watched the CEO, who walked away from him.

He slowly walked into the company and went back to the practice room. He hid, lurking around to see what they were doing in the room behind the door.

"Where is Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun was looking for the giant. Suddenly he heard someone whisper in his ear.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh chicken is jumping!" Baekhyun was cursing because he was so surprised. Chanyeol, who was the one whispering to Baekhyun, laughed loudly. All the members gazed at Chanyeol and the shy Baekhyun.

"Wow incredible! Park Chanyeol was laughing!" Chen clapped his hands and the others followed.

"You know what Baekhyun? Chanyeol never laughs when he works. He only laughs with us in the dorm. Congratulations Baekhyun. You are the first to be able to make him laugh."

Baekhyun's face became very hot. "Is it true what Chen said? I can make Chanyeol laugh?" Baekhyun thought.

"No. I really hate him. He is so clumsy, ugly, he's just a joke for me." Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol. In his mind, he was thinking about slapping and punching Chanyeol, until he was begging and kneeling down to say sorry to him. Baekhyun laughed silently when he thought of that. Chanyeol looked at him.

"Look, he's happy when I say he's ugly and clumsy," Chanyeol smirked.

"Aishhh hyung! Don't say something like that to Baekhyun hyung. You never said bad words before this," Kai sighed.

Baekhyun stuck out his tongue to Chanyeol. "I never cared about you. It's up to you if you hate me so much. The fans who like you so much are blind! You are so cruel! You are a hypocrite! Luckily you are not my favourite member in Exo!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Chanyeol.

"YOU!" Chanyeol pointed his finger to Baekhyun. s held Chanyeol from going to Baekhyun. If not, something bad would happen to Baekhyun.

"I love this part," Sehun said. They all laughed.

"Okay please stop it for now. Both of you are fighting just like cat and dog," Suho raised his voice.

"Baekhyun, we already know you are not Chanyeol hyung's fan. So.... Who do you like the most among us? Sehun smiled shyly.

All of them except Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun. They were waiting for his answer.

"This is the killer question for me to answer. More difficult than Additional Mathematics. I cannot say Chanyeol's name after this in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter