Chapter 3

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked back to where Kai was waiting for him. Then, he saw that Kai already stood in front of the room, while looking at his phone. Baekhyun walked towards Kai.

"Kai?" Kai looked at Baekhyun and smiled.

"Sorry I made you wait," Baekhyun grinned.

"Not a big problem, actually. Let's go!"

"Okay." They walked together and went upstairs.

"How old are you?" Kai asked.

"I'm 25 years old," Baekhyun answered.

"Aishhh you are my hyung. Why....." Kai frowned.

"Why would it be bad that I'm the hyung?" Baekhyun giggled.

"Because I have to listen to what you tell me to do?"

"Hey, I'm not one of your hyung members who will order you to do something. Instead I think I will do everything you say," Baekhyun said.

"So, if I tell you to do this?"

Kai suddenly pushed Baekhyun to the wall and blocked him with both of his hands. Baekhyun startled. Kai held both of Baekhyun's shoulders and he closed his eyes. Then, his face slowly came nearer to Baekhyun's. Baekhyun gulped. He didn't know what to do. He turned his face to the left, also closing his eyes. Kai's lips came closer to Baekhyun's cheek. Then, he remembered Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo would be hurt if he saw this. With all his strength, Baekhyun tickled Kai, right at his waist.

"Arghhhh!!! Ohh!!! No!!! Please stop tickling me! I can't stand that.” Kai's body moved away because of the tickles.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry," Kai raised up his hands to show that he surrendered. Baekhyun stopped.

"So, don't try something like that again," Baekhyun laughed. Kai looked at Baekhyun.

"Hmphhh! You are stingy!"

"Aishhh this guy. Quickly, show me where the dancing studio is," Baekhyun grabbed Kai's wrist.

"You know what? My friend is a big fan of you. His name is Kyungsoo. He is so cute. He asked me to give a present to you. I will bring it tomorrow," Baekhyun said.

"Wow, what present could it be," Kai smiled. "So what about you?"

"Huh?"

"Who is your favourite member in Exo?" Kai asked with a serious face.

"Ermmm... Aigooo who should I say? Chanyeol? Ohh noo!!! Chanyeol... Or not... Chanyeol... Or not... Chanyeol..," Baekhyun thought.

Banggg!!!!!

"Baekhyun? Are you alright?" Kai looked so worried, cupping Baekhyun's cheeks to look at his forehead.

"Ouchhhh. It hurts," Baekhyun rubbed his forehead. It had knocked against the door which made him feel dizzy. His forehead turned red because of the incident.

"I'm okay," Baekhyun said.

"Aishhh why did nobody close the door? See this? He´s already injured," Kai scolded s, who were in the dance studio.

Baekhyun looked in the room. He surveyed all of the members in the room. There was Lay, who was still practicing his dancing, Chen and Xiumin who were laying down on the floor, Suho and Sehun, looking at their phones and Chanyeol in front of the mirror, looking at himself while ruffling his hair.

"They are so handsome," Baekhyun thought.

"I'll go bring some ice. You will introduce yourself to them, okay?" Kai patted Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun nodded. Then, all of the Exo members stared at Baekhyun, except Park Chanyeol.  Baekhyun smiled bitterly.

"Park Chanyeol... Why aren´t you looking at me... Only you.... Please look at me..."

"Wow, what is your name? Are you the new stylist?" Suho asked. Baekhyun nodded.

"Hi. My name is Byun Baekhyun. I'm 25 years old. I'm from Hong Kong but actually I'm Korean," Baekhyun bowed to them. He looked at Chanyeol, who didn´t look at him even once. He sighed. Chanyeol now looked at his phone. The other members were all gathering, making a circle.

"Baekhyun, sit here," Lay patted the floor beside him.

Chen interrupted, "No. No. Sit here Baekhyun," Chen made space at his side.

"No, he will sit here, besides me," Kai came and brought the ice, grabbing Baekhyun's shoulder to sit beside him. Kai put the ice slowly on Baekhyun's forehead.

"Ehh Kai! You look so different!" Chen said. They looked at Kai's hair.

"Wow you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter