Chapter 1

Catch U!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun quickly checked his email when he got a notification. His eyes just couldn't believe on what he had read. He just got an offer to interview from SM Entertainment! There were so many resume he sent through email to several big company. YGE, JYPE, SME, Wooliment, BigHit and TSE. Baekhyun sent the resume a month ago and applied for stylist position since he already graduate and get the title first class in bachelor of fashion and design. Learned in the course make him good enough in makeup, hair stylist, design clothes and up-to-date about the latest fashion. He really likes to makeup people and Mrs. Byun was his loyal customer which always asked Baekhyun to makeup her.

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and pinched his cheek hard to proof that he was not dreaming.

"Ouch! It's hurt," Baekhyun mumbled.

"Aaaaarghhhhh mommy!!!" Baekhyun screamed as loud as he could. Mrs. Byun from the kitchen prepared for their lunch shocked when she heard his one and only son was screaming. Thinking what could be happened to her son, she quickly went upstairs and ran to Baekhyun's room.

"What? What dear? Anything happen to you son?" Mrs. Byun quickly came to Baekhyun and checked him from the top until his feet. Mrs. Byun touched Baekhyun's cheek left and right to check whether there was any wound on her son's face.

"Mom!!! I got an offer to interview from SM! The company that I really want to work with!" Baekhyun said with teary eyes. He never imagined that he totally can got an interview from such a big company. Mrs. Byun's hand which not going down from Baekhyun's face then pinched her son's cheek softly after she heard it.

"Aishhh you make me so worried. I think that something bad happened to you," Mrs. Byun said and look at her son with lovely eyes. She and her husband loves Baekhyun so much that they always fulfill what Baekhyun's want. They didn't want to see any disappointed or hurt on their son's face. Mrs. Byun read the email that Baekhyun showed to her. There was a sad smile on her face.

"Woah my son is so lucky. I am so happy! Congratulations dear. We will tell your father about this. He must be so happy for you," Mrs. Byun said and kiss her son's forehead.

"Thank you mom!" Baekhyun hug his mother. "You're welcome honey. Let's go eat lunch. The food will cold." Mrs. Byun pulled Baekhyun's hand to go to the kitchen. Baekhyun just follow his mom and his face not stopped from forming a big smile.

 

*****

 

"Baekhyun got an offer to interview from SM Entertainment," Mrs. Byun said to Mr. Byun with a sad face.

"What? baekhyun got an interview? What is SM Entertainment? Where is the company?" Mr. Byun asked with a questioned look. Mr. Byun who was a lecturer in Technology didn't really know about the entertainment, about the artist and social.

Mrs. Byun giggled look at her innocent husband and said, "You know Baekhyun emailed his resume to become a stylist at entertainment in Seoul, South Korea. Now he received the email from SM Entertainment to interview him for his job position." Mrs. Byun's face returned to sad again. She couldn't imagined her son will go abroad and leave them.

"What? Oh no! Our son will leave us. How he could survive at oversea? He is only 25 years old. He always stay with us. I am afraid if someone bully him at there. He is too cute. I'm afraid someone will do something bad to him. There is nobody to take care of him," Mr. Byun said with a worried face. Baekhyun is the only child they have. They never leave Baekhyun. Baekhyun went to university but he not stayed at his campus. He lives with his parents. Byun's family actually was a Korean but they lived and stayed in Hong Kong. Baekhyun go to Seoul make them to separate with their only child.

"This is make me so sad. I don't want to stay apart from Baekhyun. He never leave us but now..." Mrs. Byun choked at because she was crying.

"But we never break Baekhyun's heart. This is what he wants to be. We must pray for his safety," Mr. Byun said while wiped the tears that falling at his wife's cheek.

"When the interview?" Mr. Byun asked again. "Hmmm next week," Mrs. Byun answered disheartedly.

"Next week???"

 

*****

 

"I have to call my buddy to tell him the good news," Baekhyun said and took his phone and dial his best friend's number.

"Hello Kyungie...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter