Anniversary Date

Can't leave

Jisoo leaved the SEVENTEEN dorm and Pledis for almost 3 weeks. All news regarding his hiatus from the group had a wildfire effect not only to Carats but also to kpop fandom all over the world. Jisoo is not only an idol but also a prince in kpop as in living “Prince of Korea”. Almost all good and bad front news were all about Jisoo Hong of Seventeen.

"Gentleman SVT Prince on hiatus: Will Seventeen disband after a year of promotion?"

"The Prince of Seventeen  is gone"

"What we don’t know about SEVENTEEN and  HONG JISOO"

"Prince Jisoo: meant to be served than served"

"Jisoo's on Hiatus:truth behind revealed"

"Svt Jisoo hiatus was because he is sick?"

"Had SVT Jisoo go back to US?"

"When will SVT gentleman Jisoo be back?"

"SEVENTEEN Jisoo's stans pledge for his comeback"

"Finding Svt Jisoo Hong"

So many rumors are posted online and all Carats were asking Pledis ent.  online for more information about Jisoo but all about him was nowhere to be found because the President told the company that there is nothing to be discuss about their talent and his son.

Jisoo leave the seventeen dorm as well as the company on his own will but one thing is for sure. This is the first time that Jisoo went to some places that his parent don’t know at all and also he wasn’t informed his loving father. The President was furious but at the same time. He looks at his son as grown adult and also a confused one. There is nothing to blamed about his sudden behavior other than him and his wife because of the so called PLAN A.

 

2 years ago

The Hong couple was having a date on their favorite restaurant for their anniversary in which Jisoo was the one who reserved it for them. Their son asked his father's secretary to do the task for him back in Korea because Jisoo was studying on US that time and his parents was in Korea for their business, both the hospital and Pledis ent.

"Our son is really a blessing to us there is nothing that I complained about him since he was young" started by Mr. HONG after ending the oversees call from their  son. His wife nodded and hold his husband’s hand and caress it a little before she continued to eat their dinner.

"He always that good yet we can’t give him a sibling for years because we were so workaholic  and then he grew up as a young man in a bliss" Dra. Hong aswered back while cutting his steak in front of him.

The two were chatting for a while when Dra. Hong asked the waiter to serve some deserts for them in which she suddenly saw someone she knew walking with a young beautiful lady. She stood up and walk through them and hug the young lady.

"Oh my God, is that you Yoonha?  You're so beautiful as a lady now. I missed my daughter so much," she exclaimed as she hug the young lady tightly before letting it go. She smacked the guy in front of him. "Hey, you're supposed to greet us and gave us a gift for our wedding anniversary today and you were late Dr. Jung"

"I came late for a reason, I fetched my daughter from her school and brought her here because she is nagging me for years to meet you again after you all move to L.A." defend the tall man in  a white coat in from of her. The old come just shrug his shoulder while Dra. Hong smirk at him.

"Oh, really Yoonha? Did you miss me? Or its Jisoo? I should have known" the young lady keep peeping from side to side to look for someone until Mr. Hong approached them.

"Are you looking for our son?" The young lady suddenly cover her face because it was flushed red already because of embarrassment infront of the couple.

"Well, he wasn’t with us today because he is studying abroad, he just set this thing up as a gift to us and compensation for not accompanying us today" Mr. Hong responded as he saw that the young lady suddenly sulk for a moment because of the news.

"Ahmm. Sir, can I visit him when we go there this summer?” Yoonha asked as she blink continuously to humor the couple. The adult laugh at her and she pouted and began to hide from her father’s back.

"Sir?, don’t call me like that. Call me Papa because for the mean time I'll acknowledge you as my daughter in law" teased by Mr. Hong to the lady. Yoonha suddenly stood up near the elder and nod.

"Hey hey. Don’t go overboard.” Dr. Jung said as he slightly push the shoulder of Mr. Hong. Dra. Hong laugh at the situation and grab Yoohna to her side. “My daughter is still young. Even though she was so fascinated to Jisoo" said by Dr.Jung and also teasing his daughter at the same time.

"I'm so glad that we met today Yoonha or should I call you again Hanie?" the young lady nod and smile at the same time. She looked at Dra. Hong and asked the elder to lean forward. The elder obliged and Yoonha wisphered "How is he? He is not mad at me anymore Mama?" Dra. Hong look at the girl and patted her head "No he is not, actually he always dreamed about you but sadly he thought you already died even though we always convinced him that you aren’t and you are well and also growing up like him"

"Ahmmm. My dear friend, I think we should go back to our seat to continue this conversation. We are standing at the center of the restaurant and the other guests are also looking on us confusingly.”  The couple and the guest moved to their previous seat and talk about Jisoo and the life in Seoul.

"Jisoo just talked to me a few days ago and he said that he was thinking that he would like to experienced being a trainee at Pledis. I didn’t talk to you yet because I knew that you won’t like it. But maybe we can consider after he graduated in highschool?" Dra. Hong informed his husband. The latter look at him and get his drink from his side. Silence was observed on the table, Yoonha and his dad was also waiting for Mr. Hong response.

"Well dear, if I’m planning to give him my position right now in the future he should know how to deal with our talents. I know he was good on having friends but being in this industry is really tough. Kpop is all about business and entertainment. Handling this kinds of this is like you’ll need to devote all your life and time with it and no turning back as time progresses.” The others agreed to him and Dra. Hong gave a peck to his husband. Dr. Jung put his hand on Yoonha’s eyes to refrain her from seeing the couple’s action. Mr. Hong just laugh on Dr. Jung actions while Yoonha in struggling to remove the hand of his father.

"Ahhmm Papa? If he was going to go back here in Korea then I will see him often. But how would I approach him if he thought that I was dead already. It will shock him more."

"Yoonha, don’t be too obvious. I know you like Jisoo but being a stalker is not good thing my child” Dr. Jung address his daughter’s actions while the latter just don’t mind it. “Yoohna?, especially if you’re father is a doctor. You should remember that and besides set a good example to your siblings. Do you understand?"

"But Dad, I’m willing to disguise so that I should be with him no matter what. You already know that"

"Wait chill you two. I just thought of something. Maybe we should ask Jisoo if he really wants to be a trainee and maybe Yoonha can do it too."

"What do you mean by that? I want her to be the next chairman or CEO in my hospital. She should continue his life on college and get to medical school. I won’t agree with that."

"Oh common Inho. Just give her some space for her lovelife. Don’t you want our child to be together again just like before?"

"I also want Jisoo as my son but this whole thing is just ridiculous. I mean what if Jisoo get angry to my daughter just like before when she lied that she was a guy and a patient with a chronic disease. Don’t you think it wouldn’t affect their relationship at all? Jisoo is a good kid but we can’t lie to him twice. Once is enough."

"I know my son. He also likes to meet Yoonha because he felt sorry for her but let that problem be solved in the future, for the mean time I want them to meet again even if I drag Jisoo back here in Korea and be a kpop idol and Yoonha as an idol too" convinced by Dra. Hong to Inho as she  patted  the latter’s shoulder.

"My daughter wouldn’t be dressing such mini shirt and dress like the idols nowadays i wouldn’t approved that."

"But Dad, how would I approached Jisop then?."

“You can approach him like this. Set a date and you two will meet and chat. That is so simple isn’t it?”

"Can I give an opinion? What if we made Yoonha as trainee also on seventeen project, isn’t I was brilliant?" Dra. Hong interjected the conversation as she happily sway and claps her hands together and smiled to the 3 people infront of her.

"But seventeen project is all boys"

"Exactly, and besides there will be no antifans that would be facing by Yoonha instead a JiHan shipper will do" Dra. Hong insisted whilr the others are so confused about the her suggestion and idea.

"Wait..  What? Jihan? What is that?" Dr. Jung and Mr. Hong said  at the same time.

"If Yoonha will become a guy. We will call him Jeonghan.  Isn’t that’s her original name?”

"Yes, but that was before I knew that he was a girl back in her mother’s womb"

"Then its time let’s make your dream  and my dream come true"

"Huh???" synchronically exclaimed from the 3 person in the dining table. They looked confused and surprised and trilled at the same time.

"Now I get it"

"What is it Mama?"

"Yoonha from time to go to Pledis you will not be called Yoonha anymore. You will be a guy named Yoon Jeonghan" Dra. Hong informed the lady as she hold the younger in her hands and waiting for the answer. The other two in the table look at each other and just wait for Yoonha’s response.

"Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Yup.. From your name Yoonha, it was a mixed of Yoon and Han while Jeong as part of your first name from your surname Jung/Jeong"

"That's a brilliant idea my dear. No wonder Jisoo is so creative just like you" Mr. Hong happily said as he offer a toss from their table.

"Hmmn.. I half agree with that though" Dr. Jung interrupted to the party.

"Oh common Inho. Just go with the flow"

"If you're the parents of my Yoonha will you also do that?"

"OFCOURSE, its JISOO who's are we talking about"

"Ok ok i know. Its Jisoo but common my dear friend, I knew Jisoo but the other boys in seventeen project is a mystery to me"

"Ok I got it. They are all good and cheerful person. Don’t worry about that. Yoonha will join the pack of cute kids, they will get along well together"

“How can you be sure?"

"You'll see, Seventeen Project will be set on Live telecast so that their movements will be monitored" it took a few more hours to convince Dr. Jung by the couple. Yoonha also joined the pleading for her to enter  Pledis until Dr. Jung set a condition for Yoonha to obliged. Dr. Jung will get Yoonha back to him and out from Pledis if the situation got worse among the group after their debut.

While their conversation is heated, there is a figure who has been there for the longest time whose heard all the conversation and disagree with the plan. This figure has also a plan for Jisoo ever since the gentleman prince started to walk and was propecized to be the next heir of the clan.