2. BAD PERSON not an ANGEL

Can't leave

Jeonghan was discharged after 2 days confinement at the hospital. Before he was discharged, he was roaming around the hospital while Wonwoo, Mingyu and their manager pay for the hospital bills as well as the paperworks that need to be done. He went to the elevator and pressed UP, he went inside and after 2 minutes he got out from the lift and smiled to the secretary who immediately bowed to him and lead him to a huge door in which the door was designed with a 2 dragon facing each other and both fighting to a grail with a wings on both sides which serves as a handle. Above the 2 dragons were rays of light that symbolizes the power above them all.

The secretary knocked 3 times and opened the door after a word “COME IN” was heard from the inside. Jeonghan ran towards the man who was currently on the phone and standing in front a transparent wall in which you can see the HAN RIVER being surrounded with tall buildings and railways. Jeonghan only see the back of the tall man wearing a white coat, a man who he missed so much, that broad shoulder he had who carry him when he was young when they go fishing together with his siblings, that arms that embraced him every day when he wanted a comfort, and that soft hands that holds and patted him when he needs an assurance for every decision he make. He doesn’t deny now that he missed this man so much, his bestfriend and his mentor.

The man faced him after he ended the phone call, the man smiled at him and open his arms for a welcome, Jeonghan ran to him and the two embraced each other. After they parted, the tall man tickled Jeonghan in his stomach and kisses his forehead.

“Appa, I’m here, I’m back.” Jeonghan told the tall man. “I know my child, so what is the reason why you fake your illness this time? Don’t tell me, it is about Jisoo? Did you do something bad and wants a fastest reconciliation, huh, Hanie?” Jeonghan pouted and answered him “NO.”

Both of them walked towards the sofa and Jeonghan begin to talk about his plan and also the person involved.  The tall man only laugh for every story Jeonghan told him, he teases Jeonghan from time to time and the younger just giggled on his father’s reaction and then the atmosphere suddenly become serious. “Jeonghan, your company doesn’t know about me isn’t it?” the tall man asked him and Jeonghan answered him “YES.” “Then they don’t probably know the secret that you had, your sisters and your mother wants to see you but I told them that they can only meet you here in the hospital so that your secret will be protected as I promised.” “Then, Appa, you didn’t informed them that I was sick right?” asked Jeonghan. “Nope, why would I tell them if I know that you fake it again, you can’t fool me Hanie and besides what did my best friends planned out this time that they involved you in this exciting drama. Can I also joined in?” his father told him. “Appa, don’t be like this, that secret, once its revealed, it’s gonna be a death of me. Jisoo will never talked to me again and leave me again just like what he did before when I fooled him when we were young. Promised me that you can’t be tangled in this situation so that he can’t be suspicious on who I am. All he knew about me right now is me as YOON Jeonghan and not that young **** in which he accompanied in his childhood, in which he take good care but in the end I fooled him for my own reason and selfishness. Appa, don’t meet Jisoo, when you saw each other just pretend that you don’t know him. Ok? Promise me.” Jeonghan pleaded to his father. “OK, OK my Hanie. I promise but as I was told you that secret of yours is much better to be revealed by you rather than from someone else. It is better that he is the first one to caught you rather than other people because being fooled once is forgivable but being fooled twice will definitely crushed a person’s heart especially if that person cherished you so much. I heard that he is the one who bought you here in the hospital while gasping his own breath and there you are pretending that you fainted. Jeonghan, be a good person not just to other people but be sure that you wouldn’t break a heart of the person you cherished the most.”

After hearing what his father told him, Jeonghan become silent, head down and his tears began to fall. He knew his mistakes, he knew he can correct what he did wrong, he knew he can revealed that secret of his any moment to Jisoo but this is not the right time because he want to be selfish  once again and gained Jisoo to be on his side all the time. His father approached him and patted his shoulder, he raised Jeonghan’s chin and wipe the tears that is flowing down from his child crystal eyes. His father hugged him tightly and assured him that he will back him off if ever Jisoo will be upset to his child once again.

After Jeonghan composed himself, the two had a lunch in his father’s office and bid his farewell to meet s and their manager who is also waiting him in front of the hospital. As their car approached their dorm, Jeonghan can’t stop thinking what his father told him and then he heard a knock from the outside. “Hyung, are you alright, I call you many times and didn’t response” Mingyu shouted outside the car window. Jeonghan opened the door and absentmindedly got out from the car while Mingyu and Wonwoo hold him side by side and also dragging him inside the building.

As they approached their dorms door, a small person opened the door and run towards Jeonghan while yelling “He is here, he comeback!” Jeonghan was delighted to see his baby approaching him but as Dino run and nearly approaching Jeonghan, the small guy slipped in the floor which causes the members laugh out loud and begin to record the scene. Jeonghan only smiled and approached the small kid and raised him up and tapped Dino’s shoulder before passing the boy and heading to the dormitory.

The dorm was empty and somewhat messy and then he glanced back to the kitchen and saw their leader. “Seungcheol, you didn’t even visit me in the hospital and now you’re brewing your tea?” Jeonghan shouted at their leader while approaching the latter. “Yoon Jeonghan, we need to talked, follow me in our room.” Jeonghan followed the guy and he seated on the side of the bed while waiting for Seungcheol welcome speech. “Jeonghan-ah, why did you do it? Pretending to be sick, pretending to have a loss of consciousness infront of the members and to Jisoo. It is just unbelievable and everybody bought it especially Jisoo. What are you thinking huh? Are you insane? You just need to let Jisoo leave rather that he sacrifices his personal background to public just to stay with you. Did you ever think that possibilities? If you didn’t fake it, then this messed will not happen and now people in the whole world viewed Jisoo a liar, a Tyrant successor, a heir pretending to be a nice guy. You’re not that guilty are you? You only knew what you want. You only focuses on things that you want to attain and neglect other’s thoughts, others feelings. You are really a BAD PERSON not an ANGEL just like everyone knows” Seungcheol yelled to him while breaking into tears and his hand were formed into a ball. Jeonghan knew that at that moment, he reached his ultimatum, he reached his friend limit.

This is what the CHINA LINE was fearing to happen once the eldest knew the real situation and to top of it, it was only Seungcheol who is acting like this but what if his bestfriend as well a Jihoon find it out. While thinking about it, his tears are back again and again and again. He stand up and face Seungcheol, “YES, I’m selfish to death and I only care of what I want BUT I’m doing this because I don’t want to be separated to Jisoo. Is that bad? Cheol, you can’t understand me because the one you love will never leave your side, you didn’t experienced the pain when the one you love that most is too far from you in which you heart is craving for the moment that the two of you must be cherishing at the moment. Yes, you have the right to lecture me about what I did and the circumstances that resulted an uproar to the media  and public about Jisoo BUT you don’t have the right to tell me that I should gave up  Jisoo and let him go. Just be glad that Jihoon stays next to you all the time and not leaving you since pre-debut and always there to accompany you when you need a companion. You didn’t even properly confess your feeling to him and you are here lecturing me about giving up. Focus on what your heart tell you to do and just let me hold the opportunity that I get in order to be with the person I love.” After Jeonghan finished what he wants to say, he rushed back toward the door and got out from the dormitory and walk towards their company.

 

JIHOON’S POV

I just finished having my shower and as I got out from the shower room, I heard the members giggling and others are laughing so hard that it even brought me a small smile in my face. And then Seungkwan approached me, “Hyung, Jeonghan’s hyung is back and while Dino approached him while running, maknae slip on the floor. Here is the video of it.” As Seungkwan’s phone light up, I can’t stop smiling and worrying at the same time and then Dino snatched it from Seungkwan and glared to the two of us.

Jun and Minghao approached Dino and began to calm him down by bribing him to watch a JPOP ROCK CONCERT or giving Dino the opportunity to travel with them in China next holiday and the latter seems calm down a bit.

I headed back to our room to change and prepare myself to go to my studio and hoping that Jisoo hyung was there practicing with his guitar. As I close the door behind me, I heard someone shouting from the other room. I walked through it and slightly open the door as I would like to stop the two persons arguing. But what I heard made me dumbfounded, my hand loose grip to the door knob, my eyes and ears are hurting on what I’m hearing right now. This can’t be true. Jeonghan hyung can’t do that and there is no possibility that Seungcheol had feelings for me. What should I do? I turned back and head to the dorms door. The members are all gone already as I observed while I passed the living room, it was empty and only the hyungs and me were here. I can’t even tie my shoelace in which my fingers are shaking not with fear but hatred towards myself and not to what I’ve heard. How could this be happening? As I was sitting on the floor, a person passed by in a rush and as I look at it. It was Jeonghan’s hyung.

I headed to the company after calming myself and as I opened the door at my studio, I saw a petite and tall figure smiling at me. If only I didn’t realized my feelings yet. I would run and hug him tight but I need to control myself right now. I don’t want to cause more ruckuses among the group. I don’t want anybody to know what my heart tells me right now. The man sitting in front of me was strumming his guitar and singing a song that I haven’t heard before. I approach and sitted beside him. “How is it, do you like it Lee Jihoon-ah?” he asked me while waving his hands in front of my face. Wait what? Waving? On who? “Jihoon-ah, are you alright? I am asking you right now if the song is good? So, how it is? Can you tell me what your insight about it? Here this is the lyrics” he handed me a the music sheet and I begin to read it.

To the person that I love,

I hope you don’t mind,

I want to confessed my feelings for you,

Yet, I was coward to do so.

 

I was not afraid to your rejection,

I was not afraid to lost my protection,

I was not afraid to anyone but,

I was afraid about that,

 

Through the years of friendship,

We had this kind of relationship,

That can cause a hindrance,

To pursue on the next level of friendship,

 

I want us to be more than friends

I don’t want to be called you best friend

I want to be known as your boyfriend

Your man

Only man

In this lifetime

 

I want to build up this courage to confess

I want to build up this time to be with you

I want to build up this love for us

I want to build up this sincerity only to you

 

Cause I know

That this moment I should follow

The beating of my heart

That is pounding too much when we were apart

 

My friend

My love

Hear me as I say

To you

 

Wo ai ni

Saranghe

Ai eru

I love you

 

While reading the lyrics, Jihoon can’t help himself to remember the conversation a while ago and before his eyes produce a tear. He took a deep breath, placed the music sheet on the table and faced Jisoo. While he cupped Jisoo faced and he then said, “Hyung I LOVE YOU”