WHERE IS JISOO

Can't leave

sorry for not updating regularly. my internship started few months ago and i was so busy to find time to update. hope you leave comments about the this fiction.

to all PINOY CARATS, LET'S WELCOME SEVENTEEN for the FANMEET this AUG 14-15, 2016. And happy monthsary CARATDEUL

 

JEONGHAN’S POV

 

“Hyung wake up, we need to go to PLEDIS for an emergency meeting, hurry up,” Mingyu shouted while he continuously tapping my shoulder. I nod at him and stretch for a while until I realize I slept on Jisoo’s bed. I was patiently waiting for him the whole night but he wasn’t coming until I drowse off and fall asleep. I got up from bed and start to walk out the door and then I saw the closet was slightly open. I approached it to close it but there is something that is odd so I opened it fully and then here it is. Jisoo’s closet were empty. I ran off from the room and went to the living room in which all the members are busy preparing and dressing.

 

 “Guys, do you know where Jisoo is?” and they all look at me for a second and then back to what they were doing.

 

“Guys common answer me?,” I shouted in frustration, I walk towards Seungcheol but a hand just grab my arms. I turned to see who it is and then, “Hyung, who is Jisoo?” asked Dino with a doubtful look. I was dumbfounded and then I observed that my surroundings are slowly revolving around me, I started to felt dizzy and my eyelids are becoming heavy and then I didn’t recall what happened next.

 

 

“Kwanie don’t do that, he will wake up on his own,” a murmuring voice informed the other.

 

“No, this time I’m gonna revenge on him, I will tickle him until he’d cry,” the other person answered back.

 

“I know you can’t do that because you adore him so much and you’re his bestfriend. Besides, Seungcheol hyung and Jisoo hyung will back him up” threatened the other voice.

 

“Duh, Seungcheol and Jisoo hyung aren’t here at our dorm right now. I don’t need  to worry over something   that doesn’t exist. hahaha”

 

“Then, you’re wrong because Seungcheol  hyung just finished his bath a while ago before I enter this room.”

 

I was slightly half asleep and then I heard Seungkwan and Dokyeom arguing. I slightly stretch my arms and slowly opened up my eyes and here they are my two babies and cutely talking over waking me up or not. I just shifted my position and then I remembered my dream. I immediately got up and approach the two who was shock on my sudden appearance infront of them.

 

“Hyung, you’re awake?” asked by Dokyeom

 

“Hyung, are you alright?, hyung hyung?” screamed by Seungkwan while waving his hand infront of me.

 

“Where is Jisoo?” I asked and I look around the room and walk towards their closet. I opened it and  then I was relieved that his clothes was neatly arrange inside it.

 

“Hyung, is there something wrong?” Dokyeom worriedly ask me while he out his hand on my shoulder. I look at him and smiled a little.

 

“None” I responded and shuffled their hair and then I walk towards the door and then I remembered something.

 

I walk fast towards my room and there here he is, “Seungcheol, did Jisoo came in late at our dorm last night?”

 

Seungcheol was busy putting off his clothes while Jihoon was getting ready to go out. Seungcheol suddenly approach Jihoon and grab his arm in which the latter stop and look back at the elder.

 

“Wait for me, I’m going out with you”

 

“You can’t Cheol,  I’m going with Soonyoung today. I need to go.” Seungcheol suddenly sulk and walk back to his bed and cover himself with blanket. So what’s happening here? I asked myself. “Cheol, I’m asking you have you seen Jisoo last night at our dorm?”

 

“Nope, he wasn’t. Now go out” he responded while his hand gesturing me to go. He didn’t even look at me.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Han-ah, I think Soonyoung and Jihoon are getting back together again. I observed that they were sharing the same things nowadays and they even went to our company at the same time just like few years back.”

 

“Am I missing things here? What do you mean by that?”

 

 Seungcheol removed his blanket and seated in front of his bed. He holds his heads and started to sobbed. As I was approaching him,“Jeonghan hyung, Soonyoung and Jihoon hyung are an ITEM in our predebut years” shouted by Mingyu from his bed. Whom I think was awaken due to my loud voice. Sorry about  that.

 

 “What do you mean an item?”

 

“Duh, Hyung it was like you and Jisoo hyung, more than friends. But of course for Jihoon and Soonyoung hyung, the two were serious about their relationship back then but they broke up one day and no one among the members knew about thereal reason. You knew Soonyoung hyung even though he spoiled about our activities to the fans, he is a private person in terms about his affair with Jihoon hyung. No one in this group was talking about it and also not all members knew about it. Only the brainy ones can.”

 

I grasped and my eyes widened about what I just heard. Seungcheol then nod for affirmation and stand and walk towards the door. “Now you know about it, you can go out now Han-ah. I need a space right now to think for my own duel. And about you, you can solve it on your own. Don’t ask me about him because the issues between you two is not for me to mingle. He already warned me to let you two.”

 

“What do you mean by that, I thought he wasn’t here last night.”

“Yes, I didn’t saw him at our dorm but I met him at the company. Jisoo told me that for the mean time, he will not attend any promotion of Seventeen for personal reason and he told me that you are not allowed to seek for him for while until he comes back on his own. I don’t know what happened to both of you but Han-ah whatever it is, you need to wait for him and told him the things that you need to tell because it wasn’t healthy for you, actually for the both of you if he find it out from other person”

 

Seungcheol opened the door for me to go out. I obliged and then I walk towards the kitchen and my eyes began to form tears. Someone just patted me, when I look up it was Jun and Minghao besides him.

 

“Hyung, you need to tell him what he needed to know. I saw him last night at his room. I was about to welcome him back and then I observed that he was absentminded when he came back. He walk towards his bed and then when he find out that you were there he slowly walk backwards and he is crying and walk out from the door and he didn’t come back until today.” Jun informed me.

 

“I think I need to meet the president right now” I got up and wash away my tears and walk towards the door. I ran towards the company and all were surprise why I was panting and sweating profusely when I got there.

 

I click the UP button on the elevator and then I saw the VP walking towards me. “Jeonghan-ah what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing sir”

 

“It seems that Jisoo was on his right mind this days. He called me a while ago that he was quiting from the group and got back to states to continue his college. I was glad that….”

 

“NOOOO!!!” I shouted which causes him to look at me confuse. At the same time the elevator opened up and I walk in and close it immediately without considering towait for the VP to move inside. I was so angry at him and at myself for being dumb and liar all this years.

 

As the elevator open up at the president office floor. I walk fast almost running and bow at his secretary and walk inside. I didn’t even bother to knock. Then a middle age man with a soft and angel like features was sitting in front of his desk while reading some documents.

 

“Papa, I need your help. Jisoo was quiting on his career and I think he already know about my disguise. I need to find him no matter what. I need to tell him the reason that I need to do this because I still love   him and not just because I was playing on his feelings all this years. Papa, I need your help” I ask as I was kneeling in front of his desk. The middle age man walk towards me and held my hand to get up and hug me.

 

“Don’t cry Han-an, I’ll assure you he won’t leave” he told me while patting me at the back and I was crying and the tears are falling on his coat.

 

“Papa I think I will lose him again. He won’t be seeing me again. What if he will stay on states with Mama or go to an island so that I won’t find him anymore. What should I do?”

 

“If that happened, I accompany you to find my son MY HANIE” answered by a soft spoken lady at my back. I turned back to see who is it and then I saw Jisoo’s mom smiling at me and welcoming me with a hug.

 

“Don’t you miss you Mama Hong Hanie?”