Food, love and late

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s P.O.V 
After eating a late lunch, Minho gave me a beautiful flower boutique. It had a lot of beautiful flowers and the meaning behind them was also perfect. I kissed Minho on the cheek and told “thank you” before putting it into a vase, watering it and setting it near the window. 

“Minho, I want to go back to the kindergarten from tomorrow onwards.” I told him while we were cuddling the couching and watching “drinking solo”.
“Why all of a sudden?” 

“Because I don’t want to just sit around at home, it’s very boring and I miss the place” I looked at Minho and looked like he was deep in thought.

“Okay, you can go but I will drop u and pick you up and also have the phone with you every single second and if anything happens you should call me. Okay?” 

I pushed myself up and straddled him, “why are so serious, I’m not to run away or get kidnapped!” 

“But you are pregnant and I being the one that made you pregnant should make sure my big baby” he pulled me closer and kissed my lips “and my little baby” he kissed my baby bump “are safe.”

I giggled and kissed him, one thing led to another and both of us ended in our bedroom, the bed sheets crumpled around us, cloths all over the place and fast asleep.

End of Jonghyun’s P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“ho…. Minho” Minho felt somebody call him.

Minho slowly opened one eye and checked to see who it was and he saw Jonghyun towering over him with a pout on his face

“Baby, what are doing awake?”

“I’m hungry Minho, I want to eat frozen yogurt and avocado drink” Jonghyun pouted and tugged on the covers that covering Minho. 

Minho pulled himself up and looked at Jonghyun who was still pouting and fondling with the covers wearing Minho’s huge sweater. He looked so adorable that Minho almost instantly wanted to give and was about to run and buy whatever Jonghyun insisted, but when he looked at the time he almost fell from the bed.

“3AM!! He is hungry at 3AM” Minho thought and sighed, “It’s not like this is the first time” Minho continued to think to himself “but frozen yogurt and avocado drink, where am I supposed to find those from?” Minho crunched his face thinking about a place to buy all the stuff at 3AM in the morning.

While Minho was having his internal conflict Jonghyun was staring at his silent husband who looked he was in a huge dilemma. Jonghyun didn’t know why but he wanted frozen yogurt and Avocado juice really badly. He actually woke up at about 2.15 am but he didn’t want to trouble his husband who was already doing a lot for him, however as time went Jonghyun couldn’t go back to sleep since his mind and stomach both kept on troubling him and asking him to fulfill his craving. 
Jonghyun wanted to go alone to buy the food but was scared since it was late at night and he easily gets lost, so he tried to eat some of the cookies and normal yogurt that was in the fridge but his stomach wouldn’t settle down, so he finally, reluctantly, decided to wake Minho up.

“I’m really sorry” Jonghyun started to tear up.

Minho broke away from his thoughts when he heard Jonghyun apologize. He quickly moved towards Jonghyun and pulled him into a hug.

“Hey, why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to trouble you.” Jonghyun hiccupped while rubbing his eyes which was pour with tears, “I tried to eat something else and still down. I didn’t want to wake you up since you are tired but I couldn’t help it.” Jonghyun hugged Minho tightly and kept on apologizing until Minho shut him up by kissing him

“You don’t have to apologize baby” Minho broke the kiss and wiped Jonghyun’s tears, “we are in this together remember, you are carrying my child and when you or the baby need anything, I should be able to get it for you two. So next times you want something don’t think twice before asking, okay?” Minho smiled and kissed Jonghyun’s forehead when Jonghyun nodded his head.

“Okay, let’s go and get your frozen yogurt and avocado drink.” Minho got out of bed and put on some track pants and a tank top. 

“Hey, don’t wear only that” Jonghyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter