Love in the air!!! ( I Don't know what to name this chapter)

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was in a meeting when he suddenly felt his phone vibrate. Minho checked his phone and saw it was a message from Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun had sent a pic of his stomach, with the captions
"Do I look to fat. I feel like a bloated balloon"  with so many sad emoticons. 

Minho chuckled at Jonghyun's message, Jonghyun is 3 months pregnant and he is having a lot of concerns and mood changes. Jonghyun would always whine about this and that. Sometimes he would whine about not being able to bend down and pick up something or the fact that the fridge is empty when there is enough and more food in it. Minho found all these new changes of Jonghyun adorable except for the fact that sometimes Jonghyun gets up at odd hours at night and cries over some video he watched about caged dogs and poverty. 

Minho quickly typed "your look adorable my cute little baby" with an heart and kiss emoji and put his phone away. 

The rest of the méeting Minho was in a very cheerful mode. 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Jonghyun was at home sitting in front of the T.V, patting his belly and watching star king. Being 3 months pregnant Jonghyun's baby bump is showing but if he wears a big sweater it could be covered. Right now Jonghyun was wearing one of Minho's sweaters that was slightly above his ankle. Jonghyun phone vibrated and when Jonghyun looked at it he saw Minho's message. 
"You look adorable my cute little baby" Jonghyun blushed and bit his bottom lip. Minho always knew how to make Jonghyun smile and forget his concerns, Minho always made Jonghyun think about the positive things about life and pregnancy. Even when he woke up in the middle of the night and bawled his eyes out minho still held him close and kissed him and rocked him to sleep. Jonghyun blushed hard while remembering everything Minho did. 
Suddenly Jonghyun felt his stomach grumbled, he got up and went to the kitchen to get something. He made himself a sandwich and got some orange juice, once he had everything he went back to the living and watched TV while eating it. Because of his pregnancy Jonghyun had a unusual eating time. He would eat in the morning and then again a few hours before lunch and then again for lunch after that in between lunch and dinner and then at dinner and after that again in the middle of the night. He would sweet, spices, both or fruits. While eating Jonghyun felt very sleepy, he lied down on the couch and continued eating his sandwich, and unknowingly to himself, Jonghyun fell asleep. More than half of his sandwich and juice left unattended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Minho's P.O.V*

After signing two successful deals and some really tiring meetings I was finally able to go home. I got on to the car and the radio and drove home. While driving I spotted by a flower shop, its was a small shop and an old lady was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter