Adoption, Park and Cute Minseok

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two weeks since Minho and Jonghyun had their housewarming party. Jonghyun was busy with the kindergarden and Minho was busy with business and meeting but they still spent their nights together.

Minho's P.O.V
It was a bright morning, I woke up and walked into the kitchen when I smelt something delicious. In the kitchen I saw a small and petite Jonghyun wearing my sweater which was too large on him.

He looked like he was getting swallowed by the sweater. I walked to him without making a sound amd hugged from the back.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jonghyun screamed and looked behind

When I saw his face, I could not help but crack up. He looked like a cute puppy, with his eyes wide and round.

"Hey that not funny. I almost hit you with the spoon and it's hot" Jonghyun whined. 

I kissed his neck, right in the place I left a mark last night causing him to morn and move the head to the left. Just as I was about to take things to the next level my stomech grumbled.

"Looks like someone is hungry." Jonghyun commented and pushed me towards the bedroom. "Go brush your teeth and wash your face, I will keep the food ready by then."

I kissed Jonghyun's cheek one more time before disappearing into the bedroom. While brushing my teeth, I remembered what happened yesterday evening.

*Flashback*

Today was the only day both Jonghyun and I got a evening off. So we decided to go a children's orphanage near Jonghyun's work place and see if we could apply for adoption. When we went to the orphanage, their was one lady in the reception drinking something.

" Hello, can you please tell us how we could apply for adoption?" I asked her, Jonghyun who was never good at talking with stranger unless its a kid, held my hand tightly and stood behind me.

"Are you'll here to adopt?" the lady who's name was Jessica asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Sorry" she said, "we are not allowed to give children to same couples."

"What to you mean by not allowed? Are you'll trying to tell that same couples can not take care of kids?" I asked outraged. It just makes me angry every time some body says that same couples are not allowed to adopt.

I felt Jonghyun hold in my hand tighten, "Calm down Minho, Calm Down" I told myself. "Don't shout, you know that Jonghyun is afraid of shouts and fighting."

I looked at Jonghyun and saw him looking at me with wide watery eyes, he looks like is about to cry any second.

I tightly held his hand and took him out of the orphanage. Once we were in the car, I looked at Jonghyun and his head.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him and got an nod in return.
----------------------------
After coming home Jonghyun got down from the car started walking toward the house but not before I stopped him.

"Hey, why aint you talking me? What wrong, tell me baby?" I questioned him

However instead of answering me Jonghyun looked down. I pulled his face up and saw his eyes was filled with unshed tears.

"Awww... Baby, don't be sad. I told you right, until we get a child I will not stop trying okay?"

He looked up at me and gave me a soft smile, I hugged him tightly creased his hair. "Everything will work out, you trust me right?" He nodded and smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Come on lets go inside, Im starving and can't wait to eat" I said which caused Jonghyun to laughed.

"You are always hungry, we just ate half an hour before" Jonghyun poked my stomach and l laughed and started to tickle him until he had tears in his eyes and was begging me to stop.

*End of Flashback*

I still could not believe that people actually think that same couples can't have child, but more than anything I didn't want to see Jonghyun sad.

Just as I reminded Jonghyun he came running to the bathroom hold his mouth and then started to empty his stomach into the toilet.

"Love, what happened?" I asked rubbing his back. Jonghyun continuously kept on puking, when he was done he leaned on my body and started to breath heavily.

I picked him up slowly making sure not to shake him or do any harsh movement and washed his mouth and carried him to bed, after laying him on bed and laying next I asked him "Are you alright now? What happened all of a sudden?"

Jonghyun snuggled close me, "I dont know, I suddenly felt sick. Maybe I ate something wrong yesterday."

"How about we go to the hospital?" Jonghyun shook his head and closed his eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter