First Smile and First laugh

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and Jonghyun were in bed, there were back in the apartment after staying for a extra week in Jonghyun's mom's place.

When the couple first told Minho's parents about the pregnancy, there were completely shocked but Minho understood they reaction, what's not surprising about a male getting pregnant, but then they congratulated the couple and told them to come visit them.

Minho kissed Jonghyun's head, the small boy was fast asleep with his head on Minho's chest. Minho swept some hair out of Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun opened one eye and yawned widely. Minho laughed and pulled the covers up to Jonghyun's shoulders. Jonghyun snuggled closer and closed his eyes again.

"You are going to sleep again?" Minho asked in a soft voice.

Jonghyun shook his head, "No, but let's just stay like this, please"

"But baby its 10 o'clock, it time for breakfast" Minho told in a sweetly "and its not good for you to miss meals."

Minho had been very careful about Jonghyun ever since they came from Jonghyun's parents house. He made sure Jonghyun had his meals on time, drank milk, walking safely and climbing down the stairs safely. He protected and loved Jonghyun every single second.

Jonghyun got up and rubbed his eyes like a small child. Minho, who was already out of bed, laughed

"He is so cute." Minho thought.

Jonghyun got out of bed and walked to the mirror, he turned left and right and looked at his belly.
–--------------------------------------------
*Minho's P.O.V*
I came out of the bathroom and saw Jonghyun looking at the mirror, he was wearing my white T-shirt which is a XL on him. I leaned against the bathroom door and watched him, he turned left and then right, again he turned left and right.

I walked towards him and hugged him from the waist

"What are doing baby?" I asked him.

"What??? Ah... Well I just wanted to see if the baby has grown" I chuckled and kissed his neck.

"Don't worry, he will grow with time" I whispered to his ear.

"He???" Jonghyun turned and looked at me.

"Yeah, since we are both guys I thought maybe the baby would be a boy" I explained.
Jonghyun laughed, and then he looked at me "Minho, do want the baby to only be a boy?" Jonghyun looked unsure and sad. "I mean if we get her a girl would you be sad?" Jonghyun looked like he was about to cry soon.

I quickly wipes off his tears and kissed his lips. His sudden change in mood shocked me but I remember Jonghyun's mother saying something about mood swings and cravings, maybe its time for the change.

"No..... No..... Baby, I don't want the baby to be in a specific gender, I don't mind any gender."

I sighed when I saw Jonghyun smile, it was a relief to see him smile.

"Come on let's go and eat breakfast." I took his hand and went down to the dining table.
Once in the kitchen, Jonghyun and I started to make the food. We made some egg and salmon, in Jonghyun's parents place Jonghyun ate a lot of beans and yogurt. While Jonghyun was making the salmon and eggs I made the milk.

Jonghyun and I finished making breakfast and started to eat. It was a comfortable silence, but a few minutes later Jonghyun suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I quickly followed him and saw him emptying his stomach. I knelt down next to him and rubbed his back.

After he was done he leaned his head on my chest

"I'm so tried, I've been vomiting like this for almost 3 weeks." Jonghyun said.

I his hair, "Don't worry, it will end soon. I'm by your side okay, let's go through this together. Okay?"

Jonghyun nodded his head, after staying in the same position for a few second I slowly picked Jonghyun up and took him to the sink, I washed his mouth and then took him to the bedroom. It was like deja vu, the first time Jonghyun vomited before I had to leave to Japan.

I helped Jonghyun change his T-shirt since it got wet when I was washing mouth.

"Do you want to stay in bed or go down?" O asked him.

Jonghyun took a few minutes to think before replying excitedly, "I want to go the park".

I looked at him and wanted to say no, but the spark in his eyes was so convincing, I had to agree.

*END OF MINHO'S P.O.V*
-----------------------------------------------------<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter