SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was sitting in Onew's room waiting for him to come with the results. His sister and mother were sitting side by side, with him in the middle. Onew had done alot of tests on Jonghyun, he had did a blood test, and what not.

Onew came into the room and Jonghyun got really nervous, the look on Onew's face was not something Jonghyun could read.

Jonghyun remembered the way Minho used to tell him how it was really easy for him and key to predict Onew's feels or expressions when they were in college but now his face was unreadable. Onew came and sat down he looked at Jonghyun's face and then at the two ladies. 

"Jonghyun, have you and Minho ever thought of having kids?"
Jonghyun got really confused, "Yeah, we have thought about it." He replied unsure.

"Well, then I have some good news...." Jonghyun got even more confused.

Onew laughed and nodded his head looking at the paper that had Jonghyun's results, that got Jonghyun even more confused.

"Jonghyun.... you are..... two weeks pregnant". Even went silent, Jonghyun felt like the whole just got shut down. He could not believe, "Jonghyun... you are.... two weeks pregnant" that was, the only phrase in his mind.

"Two weeks. Pregnant. Two weeks. Pregnant. Pregnant" those where the only words on Jonghyun's mind.

When Sondam shock Jonghyun only he came to his senses.

"I'm sorry but can you repeat what you said?" Jonghyun requested again.

Onew chuckled and repeated "You're pregnant Jonghyun, two weeks"

Jonghyun emotions suddenly hit him and he started to cry. The other three in the room got shocked but Jonghyun's mom recovered from the shock fast. She was used to Jonghyun's suuden tears every since he joined the family.

She hugged him and patted his back. Jonghyun sister also started to crease his hair. Onew who was watched the family could only smile happily. He knew how much Jonghyun and Minho wanted kids and how much Jonghyun loves kids. He was genuinely happy for the pair.

-----------------------------------------
After a few minutes Jonghyun had calmed down and stopped crying, Onew told what they should do and not to do. He gave all the needed medications and when the tests were all done and finished, Jonghyun, his mother and sister left the hospital, Jonghyun was really happy and he could not explain his feeling though words.

Jonghyun mother and sister smiled in adoration when they saw the smile in Jonghyun's face. They always wanted Jonghyun to very happy, every since Jonghyun joined the family since he was 7, he was very shy and always kept things to himself. He didn't never told anybody about his sadnesses until one day when he was almost 8 years old.

*FLASHBACK*

Mr. Kim got up at about 12:45 to go the bathroom. While passing Sondam's room he peaked inside and saw say the 11 year old girl all cuddled up and balled in the blanket. Then he heard soft sniffle sounds coming from the next to Sondam's.

It was Jonghyun's room. Mr. Kim slowly opened Jonghyun's room door and saw the small boy hugging the blanket and leaning against the headboard. He was bitting his hand really hand and trying to stop the sobs.

Mr. Kim's heart broke, "Hey, Jonghyun.." As soon as Jonghyun heard Mr. Kim's sound he stopped crying and quickly wipped off his tears.

Mr. Kim sat down near Jonghyun, "What's wrong dear, why are you crying?"

Jonghyun looked at Mr. Kim with wide eyes and quickly looked down. He started sniffling again.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said in a small and sad voice.

Mr. Kim carried Jonghyun and made him sit on his lap.

"Don't be sorry dear, you didn't do anything wrong." Jonghyun laid his head on Mr. Kim's shoulder and Mr. Kim started to crease it.

"Jonghyun you should always remember we are family, I'm not Mr. Kim, I'm your appa." Mr Kim explained. "And why are you crying alone. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Jonghyun shook his head and snuggled closer to Mr. Kim's chest.

"I don't like the dark, and I'm scared to sleep alone. I don't want to turn on the lights because you'll will have spend more money" Jonghyun explained.

Mr. Kim's heart broke, he kissed Jonghyun's head "Its okay if you turn on the lights and sleep. Sondam used to always do it when she was small." Mr. Kim said, "she was so stubborn, when we tell her to sleep with us she says no but she is too scared to sleep in her own bed also." Jonghyun chuckled and snuggled closer.

"Do you want to sleep with me and omma?" Jonghyun looked up shocked.

"Can I really sleep with you'll?" Mr. Kim nodded his head and Jonghyun smiled.

Mr. Kim took it as a cue and carried Jonghyun. He took Jonghyun to their room and as soon as Mr. Kim opened the door Mrs. Kim woke up.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Kim asked in a groggy voice.

Jonghyun's grip on Mr. Kim's T-shirt tightened.

"Jonghyun finds it hard to sleep in the room so I bought him here." Mrs. Kim knew that "finds it hard" means Jonghyun is scared. Mrs. Kim took Jonghyun from Mr. Kim and craddled him to her chest and started rocking from side to side.

Jonghyun started to yawn and snuggled closer to Mrs. Kim, his eyes were slowly getting heavy and finally the small boy fell into a deep sleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ever since that night Mr and Mrs. Kim always made sure Jonghyun is happy and not suffering from inside. Even when Jonghyun told them about Minho they didn't mind it, as long as Jonghyun was happ they were also happy.

------------------------------------

As soon as Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter