Everthing will be alright.

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since Jonghyun and Minho had moved to the new house. The two of them had bought all the needed goods to the new house and decided that they should hold an housewarming party to all the friends and family. Jonghyun was the most excited because the last time he saw his family and friends together on his wedding day.

"Baby, don't move around so much you might get hurt." Minho could not help but say.

From morning, as soon as Jonghyun woke up, he started arranging the house. He was moving the flower pot from the living room table to dining table and vise versa. He was doing so much over and over again, he vacuumed the house about to seven time. He cleaned all the winsows about 3 times. It actually scared Minho but Minho knowns Jonghyun like a book and he knows that Jonghyun never works like unless he scared or too excited.

"Baby. Baby. Stop it" Minho grabbed the duster from Jonghyun and turned Jonghyun to face his direction

"What's wrong baby? Why are so.... I don't know.... Hectic?" Minho pulled Jonghyun close to his body by his waist and raised Jonghyun's face by his chin to look at his eyes

Jonghyun started fondling with Minho's shirt and leaned his head against Minho's chest and sighed when he felt Minho's cool hands his hair.

"I dont know. I'm just worried, the last time we saw all of them together was during our wedding, and its been two years since then." Jonghyun looked up at Minho's face. "And the last thing your mom and dad told me was to take care of you and treat you well." Jonghyun moved back to the chest "If I can't keep a house clean, how can treat you well."


Minho laughed at Jonghyun's statement. Sometimes he wonders how Jonghyun's brain works. Jonghyun thinks about things very differently compared to others.

"Don't worry baby, everthing will be alright. My parents are going to see how much of a good partner you are." Minho said and kissed Jonghyun' forehead and his lips.


Jonghyun who was not satisfied by the small kiss pulled Minho by his collar to an intense kiss. This lead from one thing to another (you'll know it mean *whispering* ual).
--------------------------------------------------
It was just a few minutes before the guests where supposed come. Jonghyun was all ready and clean and waiting for everybody to come. He was wearing just a simple check shirt over a plain white tshirt and denim jeans. Just as Minho, who was wearing a plain black slim fit tshirt with white jeans, came out from the room changed, the door bell rang.

Jonghyun opened the door and screeched when he saw his sister and her daughter dasom with their mother.

"Oh My God, Sondam, you told me your won't be able to come!" Jonghyun eyes were wide in shock. His sister was supposed to be in Japan with her husband, they were not supposed to come till next week.

"Hello to you too Jonghyun" his sister hugged and greeted him.
Jonghyun hugged his sister back but still gave a questioned look. He still could not believe his sisters sudden visit.

"Well, okay. I told you I will not be able to come which is true, but then since I could not attend your wedding also I thought I would surprise you by showing up here" Sondam explained.

Jonghyun looked at Sondam with wide eyes, with out says anything. Minho who was watching the siblings from the back decided to join the conversation knowing that Jonghyun would not answer anytime soon.

"It is a lovely surprise Noona. We really appreciate that you came here." Minho smiled at sondam and hugged her. He then looked at Dasom who was holding her grandmothers hand and looking at Jonghyun. Minho crouched down so he was in dasom height and smiled at her

"Hello Dasom, How is the lovely princess doing in this lovely afternoon?" Dasom really like when people roll plays princess stories, specially when Minho calls her princess and acted as her "prince charming".

As soon as Jonghyun heard Dasom, he snapped out his shock, smiled at his sister and crouched down next to Minho

" Your highness,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter