Pregnant, Sweet goodbye's

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having dinner with the Wu family, Minho and Jonghyun went home. Through out the whole drive Jonghyun was smiling, Minho was pretty sure that the reason behind that smile is Minseok.

*FLASHBACK*
While Minho and Yifan had gone to order the food, Jonghyun was playing with Minseok because Jonmyein had gone to the bathroom. After sometime had gone Jonmyeon, Minho and Yifan had returned to the table. While eating Minseok was whining he that he can not eat his food.

"Minseok eat your food or we will all leave you here and go." Jonmyeon warned.

Minseok stared to cry even more. Jonghyun started to get sad when he saw the small boy cry, he hated it when kids were sad and cried.

"Hey Minseokie, if you stop crying and eat, I will take you to feed ducks again." Jonghyun persuaded Minseok.

When Minseok heard "feed the ducks" he immediately stopped crying and looked at Jonghyun with wide, wet eyes.

"You leally take me feed ducky?" Minseok asked. Jonghyun nodded his head.

Minseok quickly wiped his tears away and got of his chair. He ran around the table to Jonghyun's side and climbed on his lap, shocking all four adults in the table.

"Jongiee uncle feed Minseokie." Minseok opened looked at Jonghyun and then opened his mouth.

Jonghyun's eyes went wide and he looked at Minho and then at Jonmyeon as if he is asking for permission, when Jonmyeon nodded his head Jonghyun looked at Yifan. Yifan looked at Jonghyun for about 5 seconds and then nodded his head. Jonghyun sighed in relief and started to feed Minseok. The other three in the table started to eat their meals, Minho feeding Jonghyun in between. Jonghyun was having small talk with Minseok while feeding him, taking his attention completely away from the food. Minseok was talking animatedly using hand gestures and all sort of noises. He was talking about his nursery, friends, toys and everything. Jonghyun was also listening to them very interested, he was repling to all the adorable questions Minseok was asking.

During the time this was happening, Minho, Jonmyeon and Yifan was having their own conversation. Minho found out, Yifan was actually Chinese and he met Jonmyeon when he came to Korea for a basketball match. Then they started to go out and got married and Jonmyeon got pregnant with Minseok.

"PREGNANT??????" Minho asked shocked, Jonghyun who was wiping Minseok's mouth, stopped his actioned and stared at Jonmyeon.

"Yeah, even we were shocked at first but the doctor told that there is a actual possibility for men to become pregnant." Jonmyeon explained.

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other, before Jonghyun once agian started to clean Minseok's hand.
--------------------------------
After they had finished eating Minho and Yifan went to buy ice cream while Jonmyeon and Jonghyun went to the pond because Minseok wanted to feed the ducks. After sometime went Minseok started to get sleepy, so the couples decided it was time to go home.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jonghyun's P.O.V
I was so happy that Minseok ate when I told him about the ducks. Being a kindergarden teacher, I have alot of good experience with kids and know all the tac-tics to get them eat, sleep or anything.
I still couldn't grasp what Junmyeon said, he got pregnant with Minseok, men are able to get pregnant? Is it even possible? Can I get pregnant? Will Minho and I be able to ever have a child Minseok, exciting and happy?

I was so deep in thought that until Minho stopped the car, I didn't realise that we reached home. Minho opened the door like a I'm some sort of queen. I couldn't help but giggle when Minho stretched his hand out for me to take. After I took his hand we both went inside the house, Minho went straight to the bathroom after giving me a quick peck. I went to the kitchen to get some dinner ready, knowing Minho would come out of the bathroom hungry.

I made a simple sea food soup and rice with egg. Just as I finished cooking Minho came out of the bedroom wearing blue track pants without a top. As sion as I saw him my cheeks got hot, I quickly looked down hoping that he would not realise my red face which unfortunately did not happen.

"Is my angel shy?" Minho came and hugged me from the back and kissed my cheek.

I glared at him and hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter