If only we had a child

I will always protect you'll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Moonbin" Jonghyun waved at the 4 year old girl who left the class at last.

Jonghyun is a Kindergarden music teacher. He loves his job, always staying with kids, watching them fight, shout, play and laugh. It always brought some unexplainable happiness to his life.

Since all the children had left. Jonghyun decided to arrange the mess made with taemin, the dance teacher and also his best friend since childhood. After putting the books in place, the two teachers decided to move on to the colour pencils and crayons when a painful yelp was heard behind them. Turning back to see where the sound came from Jonghyun's eyes widened while taemin put his palm over his mouth to cover up a laugh.

"Oh My God Minho, are you okay?" Jonghyun ran over to Minho who was holding his foot in pain.

"I'm fine. I'm fine, just stepped on a toy car" Minho replied. He released his foot and pushed the toy car out of his way. He smiled at Jonghyun and gave him a quick peck on the lips to assure him. Taemin who was watching the scene infront of him, snickered which caused Minho to throw a glare at him.

Jonghyun looked at his husband's foot and then at his face in concern, "Are you sure?" Jonghyun asked

Minho smiled a creased Jonghyun's cheek "Im fine, don't worry so much and by the way that face doesn't suit you" he came close to jonghyun's ear and whispered "it makes your cute face look ugly"

Jonghyun pushed Minho's face away and smacked his arm laughing. He picked up some toys and put it in the box "Well, If your okay then help me and taemin to finish cleaning the class room". Minho grunted but helped the two of them, because if cleaning a class means Jonghyun could quickly leave, then he would do it.
--------------------------------
*Jonghyun's P.O.V"

After finishing cleaning the class, Minho and I droped taemin off at his place and decided to go do some shopping, to buy things to the new house. I looked and Minho and could not imagine how I ended up with such a perfect and gook looking guy. I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter