Z (END)

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The deafening cheers of the fans roared and shook the stadium as the once in a blue moon show started for the night. Tickets were being sold within minutes as the fans were real thirsty for the YG Family Concert again after a couple of years. 

The fans were really really hyped and excited to witness the amazing performances of the artists with their own eyes. Various twinkling colors filled the area for it is a night where different fandoms from the same family unite to experience the powers brought upon by the world-class artists. 

"2NE1, get ready! You'll be on standby in a few." The male PD informed the busy girls at the side. They're busy checking their glamorous outfits and their microphones to make sure every single thing is working and perfect. 

"Yes, we're finally going out!" CL giddily shouted. Well, they've been waiting for quite a while already, and this is their first concert after their recent hit comeback. She's been begging YG for a world tour and thankfully, they will start their tour next month. 

"Dayong, mommy is going to perform so just wait he-" Dara's been cut short when she realized her quirky and very energetic daughter is not in her spot. "Oh? Dayong? Wait, Dayong's not here!" She shouted in nervousness. Did she go out? Ugh, she really needs to restrain that kid wherever they go. She just can't seen to stay at put for even a minute!

"Omma! Have you seen Dayong?" She frantically asked her mother who's currently assigned to look out for her daughter. 

"I-I went to the restroom..." She said, slowly understanding the situation. "Did your daughter ran away again?!" 

Dara didn't waste any time and ran out of the waiting room to look for her child. She's glad that she can also see the staffs and the other artists busily looking for her kid. Aigoo, they really should have left her at home!

She saw a glimpse of Dayong going to a room, so she fastened her pace to catch up to her. 

"Dayong-ah!"

"Omma!" She playfully said and ran faster than before. She's holding the plastic mic she's very fond of. She even said that she wanted to be a singer soon.

"Dayong-ah stop right there!" 

"Naaah let's play omma! Oh? Where's appa?" She cutely said with her little high pitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter